Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (45877 Views)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

True talk.

wtf....

sheisse....!!
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Farki: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2021
edoairways:
We are in the last days.

Just a side note we have been in the last days for the past 200 years.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by izubext007: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
this is what we will expect from buhari son, osibanjo daughter and son, El rufua son, sen. lawan son, sponsor of bandit and Boko Haram. amen
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by viyon02: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Furckthemods:

So everybody who has touched public office in Nigeria stole money?

Did okupe have any parastatal or ministry under him?
I just don't understand what manner of idiiots we have roaming on Nairaland
oh sorry oooo I don't know that our politicians are the best in the world infact they don't loot or lie....and our country is the best in the world........Ode
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
plaindealer:
What is this man saying? Why is he using Christ and religion to throw his own son under the bus?

God created your son same way he created you, go wasn't blind or clueless when he created your, God sees and he's behind whatever we become in life so unless you so if you really are saved, love Christ and believe in God almighty, then accept your son as the work of God.

Love your son unconditionally, that's your job as a parent, that's if you are really a true Christian and a believer in God.

90% of gay decide by sm choice and indulgence. A feminine man doesn’t have to be guy. As u think so u are.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ugwuoha: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

wtf....

sheisse....!!

You must be a chronic nitwit to imagine everyone is as shallow as you.
Gays are here for good and for real.
They have always been here.
Go get a life for yourself.
And quit being a dimwit.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

You must be a chronic nitwit to imagine everyone is as shallow as you.
Gays are here for good and for real.
They have always been here.
Go get a life for yourself.
And quit being a dimwit.

taah....
you think its only me you have to deal with in africa....??

we plenty that will not tolerate this abomination....

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by 1Sharon(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

who the hell is that....??

The boy molested in boarding school
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
1Sharon:

The boy molested in boarding school

i dont know about that....

look,i know how subtile gays are....am not surprised....

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2021
do you people remember michael jackson....??

do you people even know how many boys accused him of molestation....??
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by TempleHouse: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2021
It will be sad if the guy decided to bring a Husband home and plan to marry.

She's ready to marry; thus the reason to go public knowing the backlash that will follow in Nigeria.

So sad and painful, as the situation is not looking good for Dr Okupe now !!!

Disadvantage of sending kids to Western country for education.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ugwuoha: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

taah....
you think its only me you have to deal with in africa....??

we plenty that will not tolerate this abomination....

While your wicked political leaders are dealing with you from all directions, looting and pillaging all you have got in your useless country.
You have been tolerating them, but you won't tolerate grown men who fall in love with each other, who do no harm to you or anyone.
Don't you see how primitively insane it all sounds.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by flamingREED(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2021
Except for two or three, I can authoritatively say that all those that commented on the first page have very disturbing spiritual challenges.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

While your wicked political leaders are dealing with you from all directions, looting and pillaging all you have got in your useless country.
You have been tolerating them, but you won't tolerate grown men who fall in love with each other, who do no harm to you or anyone.

ehen....soo,because of useless politicians,we should tolerate gays....??

forget it....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Basiljoe: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
He really embarrassed you grin
Aswearughard
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by TempleHouse: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
I hate to say this :Muslims Asians don't tolerate this nonsense, and could waste him for honour killing as they can't bear such ridiculous status.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by flamingREED(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

Google the word 'moral majority' and try to distinguish between things that are primitive and things that are eternal.

We don't tolerate corruption but the government suppresses our intolerant responses.

And isn't it shameful to pretend that all wrongs make right?
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ugwuoha: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

ehen....soo,because of useless politicians,we should tolerate gays....??

forget it....

Again, I say:
Go get a real life.
Face your life and let others face theirs.
Bolu is not bothering you.
Gay men are not the cause of the backwardness in your barbaric country.
If you are a closet gay, which is very likely given the way you have been vociferating so profusely, it will do you so much good to make peace with yourself and accept the thing you fear.
Running your mouth endlessly like a water tap against gay people will not make your own gayness to go away.
It just won't go away.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

Again, I say:
Go get a real life.
Face your life and let others face theirs.
Bolu is not bothering you.
Gay men are not the cause of the backwardness in your barbaric country.
If you are a closet gay, which is very likely given the way you have been vociferating so profusely, it will do you so much good to make peace with yourself and accept the thing you fear.
Running your mouth endlessly like a water tap against gay people will not make your own gayness to go away.
It just won't go away.

this is the problem with gays....
you cant imagine that their are men that cant tolerate this stuffs....

thats why una are very dangerous....

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ugwuoha: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
flamingREED:

Google the word 'moral majority' and try to distinguish between things that are primitive and things that are eternal.

We don't tolerate corruption but the government suppresses our intolerant responses.

And isn't it shameful to pretend that all wrongs make right?

You are certainly dull and mendacious to say you don't tolerate corruption.
Again, you are so dull and dishonest.
Look, Nigeria is a place where fair is foul and foul fair.
An overwhelming majority of your people have no clear sense of moral direction.
They are people who worship money and all the glitters it can buy!
They are only a pretentious religious bunch, right from your pastors down to the people in church.
If you think your politicians are the only corrupt ones, then I must regret replying you.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by bolaayenimo: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Then okupe will kill both of them

TempleHouse:
It will be sad if the guy decided to bring a Husband home and plan to marry.

She's ready to marry; thus the reason to go public knowing the backlash that will follow in Nigeria.

So sad and painful, as the situation is not looking good for Dr Okupe now !!!

Disadvantage of sending kids to Western country for education.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Ugwuoha:

You are certainly dull and mendacious to say you don't tolerate corruption.
Again, you are so dull and dishonest.
Look, Nigeria is a place where fair is foul and foul, fair.
An overwhelming majority of your people have no clear sense of moral direction.
They only a pretentious religious bunch.
If you think it only your politicians are the corrupt ones, then I must regret replying you.

chai....now because we dont tolerate gays,we are corrupt....

you gays are very dangerous....
na soo una tried to mingle with endsars people too....

i must say,very subtile....

the people una went after at the start were women,introducin anal to them....
now if women can tolerate anal,why not men too....

una dey craze....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by firstworld: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2021
You are simply a wicked person. Was he supposed to give his son thumbs up?
Tejucoco:
Spiritual challenge my foot
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2021
chai...I can only imagine the heartbreak and pain his father will be going through.bad enough that he's gay, worse still, he came out publicly without giving a damn to his father's reputation

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
okedoyinolabisi:
chai...I can only imagine the heartbreak and pain his father will be going through.baf enough that he's gay, worse still, he came out publicly without giving a damn to his father's reputation

sis,its a curse....
you cant talk a curse nice....

you just cant....
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by TempleHouse: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
I hate my enemy; but I can pray for my enemy Not to be Gay !!

It's horrible and dirty to hear!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by edoairways: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
og2711:

There have been homosexuals since before the time of Christ. I don't see what makes this 'last days'.

Read anything apart from bible make you get small sense, you no go gree.
I never mentioned bible non did I quote a bible verse. So what is your problem?
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by TempleHouse: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2021
Can anyone tell me if the guy decided to marry his husband; how can they make love
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Tejucoco post=98307592]Spiritual challenge my foot[/quote.So what do you think will make a man wants to put his penis in another man's anus If he doesn't have a spiritual plus mental problem
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by bolaayenimo: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Daft question..they can make love through anal stuff. The question is, how can they make children?

TempleHouse:
Can anyone tell me if the guy decided to marry his husband; how can they make love
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:

sis,its a curse.... you cant talk a curse nice....
you just cant....
hmmmm that one sef dey
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Daft question..they can make love through anal stuff. The question is, how can they make children?

they can take other peoples children....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / Videos Of Buhari Exchanging Pleasantries With Aides In London Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.