Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (45793 Views)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ceenelly(m): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2021
OK na
That one dey
Because he is your son the situation have turn spiritual but if it were to be an opposing politician child you would have blasted the father for failing as a father

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by HelpYourself(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2021
plaindealer:
What is this man saying? Why is he using Christ and religion to throw his own son under the bus?

God created your son same way he created you, go wasn't blind or clueless when he created your, God sees and he's behind whatever we become in life so unless you so if you really are saved, love Christ and believe in God almighty, then accept your son as the work of God.

Love your son unconditionally, that's your job as a parent, that's if you are really a true Christian and a believer in God.

The Lord didn't make anyone gay!

Be mindful of your speech

Bye

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Sctests: 5:05am On Jan 22, 2021
PDJT:
-Lol grin Keep deceiving yourself. Let the boy see your naked nyash and you go know how far? cheesy

-I bet that boy will soon move to Brighton, if he hasn’t already. Many Nigerian politicians will lose their kids to Western societal lifestyles having ruined Nigeria and made it uninhabitable.

Yes, it is the curse of the common man who they keep stealing from for ages that is getting to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by jnoz23(m): 5:40am On Jan 22, 2021
illicit:
I thank God your son turned out that way....

Politicians like you turned other people's children to robbers and fraudsters....

I feel you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by femi4: 5:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Poor parenting skills

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by royal231(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2021
The guy dey find paper abroad.. Don't be fooled..

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Neddstark: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2021
For a father, this could be extremely painful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlIFvUszyF4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by basty: 6:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Yes. It must happen because they forsake God.

The people that stole Nigeria blind will pay for the damage done the country. They have forsaken God and rendered the country useless with their activities.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tillaman(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Throw that boy pusssy
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Juoflife1(f): 6:05am On Jan 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by ceasare: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2021
PDJT:
-Lol grin Keep deceiving yourself. Let the boy see your naked nyash and you go know how far? cheesy

-I bet that boy will soon move to Brighton, if he hasn’t already. Many Nigerian politicians will lose their kids to Western societal lifestyles having ruined Nigeria and made it uninhabitable.

u cant take other people's joy n think u will be happy....kolewerk.karma serving naija politician hot pap n akara since 1960......most of their kids are waywards sniffing coke about and whoring their fathers friend about.

karma!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2021
PDJT:

Most likely......But have you noticed that most Gays in Nigeria are privileged people...... Asin the normal average Nigerian won't even give gayism, if there is a word for that, Chance!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by solmusdesigns: 6:11am On Jan 22, 2021
grin

God no go shame us.... Kai imagine the disgrace among his fellow Politicians, his extended family, his church members

Father of Gay... I really pity Doyin Okupe karma is hitting him hard

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by 4four(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Garba shewu the same fate ........that is how this one self go come to national television de received general public during GEJ

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Furckthemods: 6:19am On Jan 22, 2021
viyon02:
Law of karma, you stole money that belong to millions of Nigerians and then use it to train your son and you think you can enjoy him never. Same await all those politicians that loot our country.

So everybody who has touched public office in Nigeria stole money?

Did okupe have any parastatal or ministry under him?
I just don't understand what manner of idiiots we have roaming on Nairaland

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by ceaser: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2021
He most likely picked up the queerness and rubbish and sealed it while at University of Manchester in the UK.

Had he been in Nigeria, being schooled along with children of the commoner here in Nigeria, he most likely will not have conceived a gay idea let alone sealed the transformation.

I guess the children of the political class have the opportunity of spending the loots of their parents abroad, leaving the commoner and helpless Nigerians to live with decrepit educational infrastructure back home. The convenience and opulence they get from such free money gives 'em little to think about save engaging in inanities. This is worsened by that "liberal" UK society where it is seen as a crime to chastise an erring child.

If he schooled in University of Ilorin or OAU or UI interacting with the children of the commoner, he has a very slim chance, perhaps 3% chance, of toying with gayish thoughts but in the UK where LGBTQ specifics are already introduced in their students' curriculum as early as kindergarten, the chances get increased much more, perhaps to a distressing 80% chance.

Many Nigerians back home will likely mock Doyin Okupe's (I can remember him being called Doyin Òkúgbé - meaning dead shit, those days cos he acted the same way the duo of Femi adesina and Garba "Garbage" Shehu do now) current travails in schadenfreude, even though I personally will exercise some restraints in doing so. And believe me I won't blame the Nigerians that will, because they have every reason to do it. The years their common resources and patrimony have been looted by the political few like Doyin Okupe to send their children overseas for training cannot be forgotten in a hurry. So if the angered Nigerian sees what he is going thru now as a form of Karma or recompense from God, then who am I to condemn 'em.

I wish Doyin enough strength to go thru this trying times, even though his money, opulence and wealth can do little now to solve the problem notwithstanding the fact that it was fostered by the same wealth, opulence and too much convenience in the first instance.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by FuckHomophobes: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin Baba go and rest. You should be happy your son has found his happiness and is now living his true life rather than pretending.

I've followed him on all social media accounts,��❤️❤️

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Freezby2020: 6:22am On Jan 22, 2021
I am a father, a Pastor and a leader in my community. I can feel the pain in the heart ❤️ of Chief Doyin, and serious embarrassment the path of life the young man has chosen must have caused and still causing him.

My prayers is for Dr. Doyin and all those that might be going through the moment of trauma because of the actions and way of life of Bolu his son, that God will step in him them. So that the nightmares will quickly go the way it came.

For Bolu, let's not castigate, abuse or hate him him instead let's love and prayer for him. That the Holy Spirit will have his way in his life. And God will use it to glorified his name.

bolaayenimo:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6375900/yes-im-gay-bolu-okupe

https://www.independent.ng/just-in-gay-status-my-son-going-through-spiritual-challenge-doyin-okupe/

3 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by franugo(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Spiritual challenge o, physical knockout ni....e pain d man

4 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Formularcr7: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2021
No peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tobstarizhia(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2021
if the boy were the son of a nobody he'd have been arrested and locked up for 15 years.
more reasons for me to leave this shit hole

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Sirmuel1(m): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2021
tsdarkside:
wait wait....next question is,is he a giver or a taker....??

kiki....

Is this what to say at this point? cheesy
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Bellotelli: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2021
They are fvcking ur son just the way u fvcked Nigeria grin... Karma is truly a bitch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by daleehat: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2021
PDJT:

Soon move to Brighton you said? So what's happening in Brighton? tell me some more

2 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Antoeni(m): 6:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Even The Devil Was Not Gay , He Went For a Naked Eve an Not a Naked Adam

6 Likes

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Beedude(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2021
The Rich also cry. Being wealthy doesn't mean u are free from problems. Mr Okupe, kindly carry ur cross
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Xanderlex: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2021
God has a way of paying all this our politicians back for all the terrible things they did to this country.

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Xanderlex: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2021
tobstarizhia:
if the boy were the son of a nobody he'd have been arrested and locked up for 15 years.
more reasons for me to leave this shit hole
He can't be in Nigeria and be saying those things. Them no born am well.

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Sheunma: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2021
You mean Okupe is born again christian? No wonder our country is in such a mess. In no too distant future, I'm sure Femi adesina would proclaim himself burnt sorry born again as well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Is this what to say at this point? cheesy

no,i just interested who dey give,who dey take....

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Atleast he was bold enough to admit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.