Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? (6292 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by nurabela: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2011
How do you confront a married man who does not know that you know he is married?
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by kandiikane(m): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2011
are you involved with him sexually, There is no other way to tell a man that you know he is married you just have to tell him point blank
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by aminalib(f): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2011
tell him in sign language since u find it hard to say it verbatim
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Localamos(m): 1:36am On Apr 03, 2011
Tell him point blank that you know. If he's a player, he could still be cool with it, but are you sure you want such complications in your life?
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Nekai(f): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
Tell him some crazy lady just called me pretending to be your wife. grin
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by r231(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2011
i don't know grin cheesy

act like you don't know
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by kandiikane(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2011
r231:

i don't know grin cheesy

act like you don't know

Now that is very silly, I believe that whatever you do in life it will come back to you, Karma is a B!tch, Now that you know you better disappear before it becomes something, There is no other way to solve this situation. Tell him point blank and leave him unless he wants to divorce his wife but I say if he cheated on his wife he will do it again, For men who cheat on their girlfriends some can change when they are married
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by toyemz(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2011
@ poster
do a 'joseph the dreamer' act
tell him you had a dream that he was married
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by kandiikane(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2011
lol cool
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by tEsLim(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2011
Just tell him , he wont be surprised because he's actually married and knows it lol. But the funny thing is that as a player he'll just scope you extra and give you one round of the kondo extra for the night shocked , women never learn. THey put emotion first instead of logic cheesy.
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by obowunmi(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2011
Tell him to greet his wife and kids.
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by r231(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2011
kandiikane:

Now that is very silly,  I believe that whatever you do in life it will come back to you,  Karma is a B!tch,  Now that you know you better disappear before it becomes something,  There is no other way to solve this situation. Tell him point blank and leave him unless he wants to divorce his wife but I say if he cheated on his wife he will do it again,  For men who cheat on their girlfriends some can change when they are married

which one be my own now for this matter

nxt time make she look carefully before she cross road grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Married man?wat's me business?
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by iv4real(f): 1:57am On Apr 04, 2011
Just tell him point blank, d truth is dat most of dese married men will always deny it even when u have a concrete evidence. I have a friend that dated one, even when she saw his wedding pictures he still denied. Some will deny till the point that u will start thinking u were wrong. Confront him and bone d guy. A man dat will deny his wife and children is not worth the trouble.
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2011
Better question: What do I do when a nasty married man keeps trying to "holla"?

Disgusting men plenty for this world, I say!
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Thirst4Lif: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2011
Just TELL the man. Nothing to ponder about this question. He has deceived you.

What kind of relationship can you possibly have with someone else's husband?!
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 04, 2011
if you know the name of his wife, simply and PLEASANTLY with no hint of
anger ask him if he is familiar with someone with that name.

If he says no, DO NOT persist. Instead watch his body language,

if he is a man with an OBVIOUS guilty conscience (some men are snakes
and can keep cool, look you in the eye and lie), he will ask "why do you ask?"

If he asks then YOU ARE SO IN THERE! grin grin

Just be vague about it. Dont give too much detail, just say ''I just thought you
may have known her. I was told you two were acquainted but if you say you are not,
then I will take your word for it." watch him sweat. If he seems agitated and
hostile then you have the upper hand and can dish out facts to him depending on
his mood, the angrier he gets, the cooler you become. grin grin When you see that
he cannot take the suspense any longer then you hit him with the evidence and what
it is that you have to say.

if he acts like a 'snake' that is when your approach should be a little more assertive,
"hmmm that's funny because I heard other wise. . ." and get to the point.
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 04, 2011
@poster
Does it really matter? Here it how it would go
GIRL: hey baby, I heard you were married, is that true?!
PLAYA: what?!
G: yeah I even have concrete proof, wedding photos etc
P: babe, have I ever treated you wrong?
G: no
P: have I not loved you and taken care of all your needs?
G: yes you have but. . .
P: wait a minute, am I not here every time you want me to be? Am I not here with you now?
G: yes
P: then why are you looking for shiit that aint there?(Then he drops the bomb) YES I am married, YES we still live together but we are in a transition period and I am only there for the kids. I want to be a great father to my kids, I am sure you understand? You wouldn't want a dead beat father for a man don't you?
G: No babe, its just that. . . . .
P: (then to seal the deal) listen, you know you are the one and only for me, you are my queen, YOU are my wife even though we aint married and I don't know what I would do without you. I LOVE YOU!
Now come give me some sugar, mwaaaah!

That night PLAYA will fukc her extra good and extra hard, and by morning everything will be forgotten. Lol!
If she still looks kinda awkward in the morning, roses delivery at work will put this whole issue in the past.

Sadly,LOVE will have some women forget their common sense and act stoopidly.
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by kandiikane(m): 3:52am On Apr 04, 2011
^^ loool
Re: How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? by Nekai(f): 4:01am On Apr 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Sadly,LOVE will have some women forget their common sense and act stoopidly.

Really really sad, but unfortunately, really really true. undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men / PICTURE Of My Blonde Chick. Choi! See Pusssy!! / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.