Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (61914 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Adedotunpeju: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2021
kiss
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Walk away just like that when someone is collecting your entire sweat with promise of marriage?

So, him suppose kill her?

undecided
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2021
shocked
See as the madman face resemble that guy for *World cop*...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Broken2020:
Some women can date monkeys, what in devil’s name connected that babe to that monster looking creature.

That one sleep with that babe for same bed won’t she have nightmares. May her soul Rest In Peace sha.
stop mocking his physical appearance
he did not create himself

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Csami(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
One thing about murder is that, there is no judgment that can ever sooth the mind of the deceased family even if the entire family members of the murderer are killed.

The reason for sentencing murderers to death or imprisonment is just to deter other potential murderers and to make the deceased family feel justice has been served and well compensated.

This is why I can't still wrap my head around calls in some quarters for the improvement of our prisons living conditions. What the fvck? As in, this horrible animal should be kept in a 5 star hotel and you call that justice to the bereaved family? angry

When people say you don't have sense I used to think they were joking but now, I can see you don't have sense.

Murderers are the only ones sent to prison abi?
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2021
LordIsaac:
Women can date anything... undecided
many men can have sex with anything
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by RapistOnBail: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Whatever you do, pls don’t be poor in this life.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2021
TANID:
keep Wondering Too But It Might Be because Of Money
Exactly..women can date anything provided there's money attached..

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Let the dead bury their dead. Thousands of women has killed their Male spouse cus of infidelity and heaven din fall
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Starzo:

many men can have sex with anything
Big lie bro....I can't have sex with everything that looks feminine...I may not have got money yet,but one thing about me I'm very sure of is that I've got taste...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2021
What a beast. He should be shown not an ounce of leniency. Let the law run its course. Useless idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Hope Happy is happy now
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2021
I'm sure this girl turn him down and never dated him.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by billyb: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Do you need a website to take your business to the next level ?
Contact me now @ 08144436303

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by ajibolaayo3115(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Women sef. Why she dey date old man?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Anfield247(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Wasted life by a beast!
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2021
SolarEdge:
Very ugly and wicked man.. This is my problem with ugly people.
There's a reason they are UGLY angry
Avoid them, they are trouble lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Damysco(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
undecided this life sef na your girlfriend o not your wife wetin even link am to this monkey-looking man gon sef rubbish
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

How can this fresh looking girl date that gorilla looking man.

I'm befuddled with the choices women make atimes.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by bepositive11: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Asabe4:
How can you kill someone over infidelity??

What happened to walking away

Will never understand how some people think sha. I hope he rots in jail. undecided

Men like him are very insecure. They take cheating very personally.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Was the girl truly dating him for marriage, mbok shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ojemedad: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
One thing about murder is that, there is no judgment that can ever sooth the mind of the deceased family even if the entire family members of the murderer are killed.

The reason for sentencing murderers to death or imprisonment is just to deter other potential murderers and to make the deceased family feel justice has been served and well compensated.

This is why I can't still wrap my head around calls in some quarters for the improvement of our prisons living conditions. What the fvck? As in, this horrible animal should be kept in a 5 star hotel and you call that justice to the bereaved family? angry

I understand your point then what of the many innocent once, the wrongly accused?
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Look at how someone's boyfriend looks like, a hideous monster.

It's not fair to judge someone by physical looks but you gotta admit that people that look like this most often have criminal tendencies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2021
One man one woman is not workable
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by bepositive11: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Walk away just like that when someone is collecting your entire sweat with promise of marriage?

Would you like your partner to murder you if you should cheat on her?

If you can't give without expectations, then don't give at all! No one is entitled to taking another person's life!

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Meedon: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2021
RIP
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by ihustlehard: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...
Girl loves bad boys
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Imagine such fine girl, na useless okada man you say you wan date. Well, see where your ignorance and low class attitude has led you to. I hope others will learn

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...
Because she's in love. Na love make me de date albino now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.