Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (61907 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by josephft2000: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2021
The murderer doesn't look like one who is gentle. A criminal to the core. The stipends she got from the okada man regularly is what performed the magic. If not, no lady will get the attention of this monster of a man.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Tjah: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Walk away just like that when someone is collecting your entire sweat with promise of marriage?
This foolish act seem to continue with u as d next actor from d way u are sounding.
But,i pray u stop such foolish thinking on time. Please
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Tjah: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
josephft2000:
The murderer doesn't look like one who is gentle. A criminal to the core. The stipends she got from the okada man regularly is what performed the magic. If not, no lady will get the attention of this monster of a man.
I disagree with u totally.
Woman can still b dating him and still spending their little change in him, women don't know wat dey really want.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2021
How many girls sleep with one single man again?

Even among married women, in fact I sympathize with guys that not yet married, 21st century girls don't believe in high body counts.

They flex as males do
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by saggis: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...

For the money. This hungry girls take huge advantage of Okada riders, bus drivers and conductors. This Okada rider is taking care of all her financial needs, but she is f.ucking some else. This happens a lot all over the country. Some of these women are uni graduates.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by lucky4west: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2021
people lack basic understanding about life...why stress yourself for fleeting things in life? if she is cheating leave her alone and look for some one else, why kill her for doing what pleases her? even married folks cheat not to talk of a mere relationship, besides you should give your life to Christ and serve God that is the only way to find true meaning of what life is all about....living in sin makes it easy for the devil to control an individual now sexual sin has led him to commit murder, attempt suicide and now prison or death by hanging....sad sad sad.....the pleasure of sin is indeed for a season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by ogbonnachrys: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Women sef......When you say hi to them they will be forming but if you see their boyfriends you go mad

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by globalresource: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Walk away just like that when someone is collecting your entire sweat with promise of marriage?

May be u kill also and rot in jail. If you don't take care of your emotion. The emotion will take care of you soneday
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2021
What exactly was she doing with the granny in the first place,was she under any spells??RIP to her
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Weedee:

Because married people don't also kill their spouse right...
Passport ni, Double barrel ke.
You are responsible for your own self and safety.

Ok sorry.

Continue doing it.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Midas01: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria where idiots blame innocent people for the actions of murderers.
RisenPhoenix1:
Leave boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your legs closed until he does the marriage rites, your family has snapped his passport pic, and your father has warned him with double barrel that they hold him personally and wholly responsible for your well being; you won't listen. You will be dodging up and down to spend nights in unknown men's houses; while your father will be thinking that you are busy studying for your final exams.

'Independent women' are their own enemies.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2021
He probably killed her for rituals or for some other flimsy reason, but he will come out and lie that she cheated on him to justify his wicked acts.

And trust idiotic nairaland boys to join in accusing the dead girl when there is no way to confirm if she actually cheated on him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Midas01: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Shut up, mumu.
ecomalchemist:
You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife, that is the current reality on ground.

It's either you kill her, she kill you or you commit double homicide.

The choice is yours to kick a cheating partner to the curb or deal with the bad investment.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Weedee(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok sorry.

Continue doing it.

People like you just dey tire me.
So cause I made a statement to counter your illogical statement, it means I am doing whatever it is you're saying.
Go learn logic please.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2021
The beginning of his endless suffering..
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2021
Midas01:
Welcome to Nigeria where idiots blame innocent people for the actions of murderers.

Mr white man wannabe; if you like, continue blaming only murderers for the action of murderers and don't teach your children to be cautious and wise. Maybe you live in Utopia where fools are pampered. In Africa, we know that fools die young, so we must be smarter.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2021
how can this young girl be dating this old wrinkled face man in the first place.
am angry right now
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/man-murdered-his-girlfriend-in-oghara-over-alleged-infidelity-graphic-photos/
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Weedee:

People like you just dey tire me.
So cause I made a statement to counter your illogical statement, it means I am doing whatever it is you're saying.
Go learn logic please.

I should go and learn your brand of logic, which is that one should hear of dangerous happenings and still stick his head inside, because 'married people also kill themselves'. Ok. I've learnt it. Thank you for the logics lesson.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Y has killing become normal in Nigeria
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Weedee(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I should go and learn your brand of logic, which is that one should hear of dangerous happenings and still stick his head inside, because 'married people also kill themselves'. Ok. I've learnt it. Thank you for the logics lesson.

Listen to yourself again.
Dangerous happenings in the society = Marriage (Death in Marriages) Relationship (Killed by Boyfriend of Girlfriend)
According to your logic cos this ((Relationship (Killed by Boyfriend of Girlfriend))) happened one should run to marriage as if this (Marriage (Death in Marriages)) doesn't happen.
Guy shift jhor

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2021
saggis:

For the money. This hungry girls take huge advantage of Okada riders, bus drivers and conductors. This Okada rider is taking care of all her financial needs, but she is f.ucking some else. This happens a lot all over the country. Some of these women are uni graduates.
I tire...Are Nigerian girls lazy? They dont want to work for money at all but want to live good life.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2021
dheolexaone:

Exactly my thinking...
I weak...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by esthervera(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Why won't he kill her, the guy is too ugly, even if she didn't cheat on him,he would still be having inferiority complex.at times ehnnn,I believe in dating someone that have same iqs

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Abdanny2000(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2021
As the man old like dat in marry still marry... Just wasted dat innocent fine girl's life... RIP
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2021
So sad now he eye don clear

When he start his jail time

That is why never to trust any naija gal

This man must have spent so much on the lady

So sad @womenareapes have to see this

saggis:

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Weedee:

Listen to yourself again.
Dangerous happenings in the society = Marriage (Death in Marriages) Relationship (Killed by Boyfriend of Girlfriend)
According to your logic cos this ((Relationship (Killed by Boyfriend of Girlfriend))) happened one should run to marriage as if this (Marriage (Death in Marriages)) doesn't happen.
Guy shift jhor

Now don't start getting all hysterical. Who said 'run to marriage'?You're actually falsifying my statement?

My entire statement indicates:
wait until marriage before opening legs up and down, it's at least safer than this bf/gf matter; that is all;

so please don't start fishing for all kinds of meanings in a bid to prove your 'logic'. If you think marriage is still dangerous, become a nun. And if you think convents are still dangerous, stay at home. I'm not endorsing any path, I'm only criticising those who go running to dubious people under the guise of bf and gf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by esthervera(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Are you saying killing her is the best solution?did you married those girls you have Bleep in the past? dating is a game even though you loves her doesn't mean, she wish to marry you.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Failure to control your emotions can lead one into actions that come with regret. Perhaps he spent his life fortunes on her to give her a good life only for her to return the kindness by sleeping with another man. It's quite unfortunate for the both.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...
the exact thought that got to my mind on seeing d pictures, what's d link, an okada rider in d first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.