Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (61905 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by orikoku: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Samfloxin:
Why did this good looking lady date this class of a man?
at least he has a bike and the said girl collect from the proceeds. What's your own class mr?
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by NAETTE: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2021
illicit:
Devoured ke

Na so we see am o.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by KensonAbule(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Wickedness everywhere
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
see the same idiots that complain about how girls only date for money. Ah! Na God to punish you. Nigerian girls, you better wise up and stop following the advice of this broke and confused boys on nairaland. Live your life the way you want irrespective of what others think. Because either way, they will still fault you, give deaf ears to their words

Well said. Now they are saying women can date anything. Same people that say women wouldn’t date broke men. You date rich one, wahala. You date broke one, more wahala. Just do what is best for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by tamunobello: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Flows001(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Moferere:

Never allow your emotions drag you to doing something stupid. Emotions will go, reality will be dawn on you. Just look at this one and his head now undecided

He go end him career for prison
Omoh na straight to the gallows, this is a pure Murder case and the mandatory sentence for Murder is death by hanging. The hangman is somewhere testing and stretching his thick rope awaiting action.
This word "ANGER" has sent so many to untimely graves. The worst time to act is while we are emotional and angry. It is well.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by abidem4real: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2021
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/man-murdered-his-girlfriend-in-oghara-over-alleged-infidelity-graphic-photos/
Women and infidelity are like Siamese twins and any man that wants to date or marry any woman should always take that into consideration, accept that fact and prepare for eventuality.

NOTE:- As a man, no matter who you are, what you are and whatever good you can do for women, the bitter fact is that they are insatiable. Just do your best and allow them live their insatiable life. Remember, no life is worth being taken over INFIDELITY.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...
On one hand, they say Nigerian girls are materialistic in nature, now asking why a lady is dating a poor riff raff.
Men, will a woman ever be guiltless in your eyes?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Samfloxin:
Why did this good looking lady date this class of a man?
No be una dey say women should stop chasing money. Stop this hypocrisy!
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Them no Even fine at all
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
where is the proof that she was cheating? That is not an excuse to kill but going by your narrative, where is the proof? Insecure bastards
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
see them. So that guy is too old? If they open thread about age difference in marriage, you will see them shouting 10years is not bad. Poverty bend that guy life and he brain but here you are blaming the lady. The number of sick people in this forum keep increasing daily
Very sick people on this forum

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Bbsterling: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2021
See im face sef
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Mr white man wannabe; if you like, continue blaming only murderers for the action of murderers and don't teach your children to be cautious and wise. Maybe you live in Utopia where fools are pampered. In Africa, we know that fools die young, so we must be smarter.
You are talking thrash. What proof is there that she cheated on him? Even if she did, is that enough to warrant murder? Is your brain in your anus or what?
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
I tire...Are Nigerian girls lazy? They dont want to work for money at all but want to live good life.
Your brain will fetch a lot of money in the organs market. Seeing as it has barely been used. undecided
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

'Independent women' are their own enemies.

It's like one did you something and the sore is still fresh in your mind. grin

Eya.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

You are talking thrash. What proof is there that she cheated on him? Even if she did, is that enough to warrant murder? Is your brain in your anus or what?

Who said that she cheated on him? Or that it is enough to warrant murder? Cite my exact statement, dumb woman.

Go to school, they won't go. When they are forced, they'll still be looking for ways to collect marks from lecturer without learning. Little wonder they have zero comprehension skills. Smh.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Leave boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your legs closed until he does the marriage rites, your family has snapped his passport pic, and your father has warned him with double barrel that they hold him personally and wholly responsible for your well being; you won't listen. You will be dodging up and down; from Amandugba to Sambisa; all in a bid to spend nights in unknown men's houses; while your father will be thinking that you are busy studying for your final exams.

Very typical! So she should be blamed for her death, abi?

Y'all are just pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Who said that she cheated on him? Or that it is enough to warrant murder? Cite my exact statement, dumb woman.

Go to school, they won't go. When they are forced, they'll still be looking for ways to collect marks from lecturer without learning. Little wonder they have zero comprehension skills. Smh.
What is the meaning of this nonsense you wrote?

Leave boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your legs closed until he does the marriage rites, your family has snapped his passport pic, and your father has warned him with double barrel that they hold him personally and wholly responsible for your well being; you won't listen. You will be dodging up and down to spend nights in unknown men's houses; while your father will be thinking that you are busy studying for your final exams.

And for the bolded, YOU'RE VERY STUPID.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...

Pointless question!

Maybe she was pressured to get married because of the fear of Shiloh or decided to stay with a struggling man and not date up because certain alfa meils will mock for wanting to date a rich person.

But hey, blame the victim not the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2021
ModestGal:
I trust nairaland males, they will still blame the victim

Unfortunately, some have already blamed her. Tomorrow, these are the kind of men Nigeria hopes to enable her become a developed country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

Very typical! So she should be blamed for her death, abi?

Y'all are just pathetic!

I don't know. If someone crosses the road without looking, should he be blamed for his death? Or is the drunk driver who hit him to blame?
Leave out the epithets if you want to have a reasonable discussion. Nigerians really need to learn to be civil.

Imo, I've discovered that it's only because most Nigerians cannot reason logically that they feel forced to 'push' their points with statements like "you're pathetic", "your point is foolish" etc. If it is true, let the observers arrive at that conclusion by themselves, don't lead them there.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

Unfortunately, some have already blamed her. Tomorrow, these are the kind of men Nigeria hopes to enable her become a developed country.
Sigh undecided
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

What is the meaning of this nonsense you wrote?

And for the bolded, YOU'RE VERY STUPID.

Oh another one of those. My list is growing.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I don't know. If someone crosses the road without looking, should he be blamed for his death?

OKOTO MEOW comparison.

How does dating constitute crossing the road without looking? Huh? What sort of logic is that? A lady dated a man who accused her of cheating but one Risen believes it's the fault of independent ladies to date when it results in death. Tell me, where in the world is it a death penalty to date before marriage? Don't married men kill their wives? Going by your OKOTO MEOW logic, those men are justified for killing their wives who cheated on them.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

On one hand, they say Nigerian girls are materialistic in nature, now asking why a lady is dating a poor riff raff.
Men, will a woman ever be guiltless in your eyes?
I reserve that to the eldest person in ur household...gutter gal
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Oh another one of those. My list is growing.
This is the last time I'd reply to you.
You asked for proof of where you blamed her and I gave you. I've noticed your pattern of thought through your comments on different posts. Your mind is sick. Very sick. And if you don't do anything about it, your hate for women will destroy you. Watch it.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
I reserve that to the eldest person in ur household...gutter gal
More like your father and mother. E-diot.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Gerrard59:

OKOTO MEOW comparison.

How does dating constitute crossing the road without looking? Huh? What sort of logic is that? A lady dated a man who accused her of cheating but one Risen believes it's the fault of independent ladies to date when it results in death. Tell me, where in the world is it a death penalty to date before marriage? Don't married men kill their wives? Going by your OKOTO MEOW logic, those men are justified for killing their wives who cheated on them.

Still going by epithets I see. And you avoided my question also, I notice. You can't even defend your own case without resorting to the use of childish fallacies.

By the way, you argue like a woman. I never said any of that which you attribute to me. Let me expatiate on my own logic myself, don't help me, thank you very much.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
see them. So that guy is too old? If they open thread about age difference in marriage, you will see them shouting 10years is not bad. Poverty bend that guy life and he brain but here you are blaming the lady. The number of sick people in this forum keep increasing daily

Most of them are cretinous fvcktards. Tomorrow, same Olodos will shame the lady with Shiloh. Idiats! Instead of them to hold their stoopid politicians for not providing economic opportunities, they blame ladies who aspire to date aspirational men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

More like your father and mother. E-diot.
your mothers maiden name...you need DNA done on you...while those who gave birth to a tout needs DNA done of them...generation of bastards
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

[s]This is the last time I'd reply to you.
You asked for proof of where you blamed her and I gave you. I've noticed your pattern of thought through your comments on different posts. Your mind is sick. Very sick. And if you don't do anything about it, your hate for women will destroy you. Watch it. [/s]

Sorry. You've been placed on my permanent ignore list. Go away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.