Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (61906 Views)

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Broken2020:
Some women can date monkeys, what in devil’s name connected that babe to that monster looking creature.

That one sleep with that babe for same bed won’t she have nightmares. May her soul Rest In Peace sha.
coming from same guys that rant about how girls only date yahoo guys. What you are seeing in that guy is poverty and not ugliness

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Samfloxin:
Why did this good looking lady date this class of a man?
lack of big gbola maybe
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by TimmyScott(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2021
SolarEdge:
Very ugly and wicked man.. This is my problem with ugly people.
Post ur picture let us see if u are one of them.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2021
LordIsaac:
Women can date anything... undecided
as in say he nor be human being? It's only on nairaland that Nigerian girls are dating rich guys who is feeding them and their families. Shior! See how poverty finish that one and he still get girlfriend. i pity anybody believing all these nairaland rants

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
how can someone be so ugly inside and outside? his looks give him away as a murderer....
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
ecomalchemist:
You cannot turn a hoe into a housewife, that is the current reality on ground.

It's either you kill her, she kill you or you commit double homicide.

The choice is yours to kick a cheating partner to the curb or deal with the bad investment.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
where is the proof that she was cheating? That is not an excuse to kill but going by your narrative, where is the proof? Insecure bastards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by dheolexaone(f): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...

Exactly my thinking...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Broken2020: 8:26am On Jan 22, 2021
Starzo:

stop mocking his physical appearance
he did not create himself

He mocked himself, if he didn’t kill the girl I probably wouldn’t heard about him

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Exactly..women can date anything provided there's money attached..
where is the money attached to this bastard that is oozing of poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Splitmind: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2021
Useless scum angry

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
tyup:
Let the dead bury their dead. Thousands of women has killed their Male spouse cus of infidelity and heaven din fall
now see this idiot. Heaven didn't fall but they were made to face the law hence he will face the law. Sick animal

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Dumte(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
How dis man think say dis kind fresh cutie will be faithful to him alone? I always advise me to cut their coat according to their size. Fine face no be fine character. And you man, you have the gall to take a life that you never created. The prison is your final home. Idiot!!
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2021
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2021
We are indeed living in an unjust world, where humans are becoming so heartless against his or her fellow human!

O lord save us from untimely death. Amen!
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Broken2020:
Some women can date monkeys, what in devil’s name connected that babe to that monster looking creature.

That one sleep with that babe for same bed won’t she have nightmares. May her soul Rest In Peace sha.

Daily contributions bro,
Okada rider do get daily money so definitely he will be sorting the lady on a daily bases.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2021
see the ugly old thing sef..
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2021
crackhouse:
Women sef. Why she dey date old man?
see them. So that guy is too old? If they open thread about age difference in marriage, you will see them shouting 10years is not bad. Poverty bend that guy life and he brain but here you are blaming the lady. The number of sick people in this forum keep increasing daily

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2021
espn:
Why is she dating this criminal looking guy in the first place...

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2021
tired of this kind bad news... wahala for who got so jealous to the point of murder
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2021
alyarmouk:
Imagine such fine girl, na useless okada man you say you wan date. Well, see where your ignorance and low class attitude has led you to. I hope others will learn
see the same idiots that complain about how girls only date for money. Ah! Na God to punish you. Nigerian girls, you better wise up and stop following the advice of this broke and confused boys on nairaland. Live your life the way you want irrespective of what others think. Because either way, they will still fault you, give deaf ears to their words

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

Because she's in love. Na love make me de date albino now

What's 'love'?

I lost my dictionary yesterday.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Gmajor(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Simplyleo:
One thing about murder is that, there is no judgment that can ever sooth the mind of the deceased family even if the entire family members of the murderer are killed.

The reason for sentencing murderers to death or imprisonment is just to deter other potential murderers and to make the deceased family feel justice has been served and well compensated.

This is why I can't still wrap my head around calls in some quarters for the improvement of our prisons living conditions. What the fvck? As in, this horrible animal should be kept in a 5 star hotel and you call that justice to the bereaved family? angry

The aim of prison is not only to punish but to also reform individuals.
There are conditions you will keep a criminal in and he or she will end of being a more hardened criminal when they eventually leave the prison.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2021
The man resemble gorrila wey dey farm.see wetin him put himself na becos of anger and jealousy
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Weedee(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Leave boyfriend/girlfriend and keep your legs closed until he does the marriage rites, your family has snapped his passport pic, and your father has warned him with double barrel that they hold him personally and wholly responsible for your well being; you won't listen. You will be dodging up and down to spend nights in unknown men's houses; while your father will be thinking that you are busy studying for your final exams.

'Independent women' are their own enemies.

Because married people don't also kill their spouse right...
Passport ni, Double barrel ke.
You are responsible for your own self and safety.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Ryan03:
where is the money attached to this bastard that is oozing of poverty?

You mean you don't know the suspect?

He is the richest commercial motorcycle rider in the whole of Delta state. Google it.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2021
dheolexaone:

Exactly my thinking...
I tire...
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Big lie bro....I can't have sex with anything feminine...I may not have got money yet,but one thing about me I'm very sure of is that I've got taste...
you gay
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Tsukee812: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
If stopping him to ingesting proper quantity of snipper was to give him a better death channel like planking, stoning, and then burning it would have been better. What arrant nonsense? Can he swear he has not had sex with another girl in the past one month? One month not one year. See face like hippo.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2021
What is really happen to our niggars, Satan has invoked heartlessness to mans mind.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by Oizee(f): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
wetin d lady go find from dis ugly old chimpanzee? if person wan chop frog, u no go chop beta one....
RIP
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by qtguru(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
The man had no ambition if not he would have moved on and worked on his life instead. Fools who succumb to emotions will always suffer the same feat.
Re: Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) by matm: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Infidelity over someone u are not married to? Even in marriage hardly can u find fidelity.
Face the music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.