Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) (7096 Views)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics / How About We Start The Day With Some Hot Choco Breast : Nigeria Adult Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2021
A woman is a woman no matter what you men visualize women to be.

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nato008(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2021
is this a guy or is it my imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Nato008:
is this a guy or is it my imagination
na alien
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Denique(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Add “Disturbing” for the headline.

One day you go break with this your “bend bend” pose.

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Freelane33(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Depression is real grin....

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Haywiz1122: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
This girl na weyrey. Iya omo yi da?

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by zoputan89113: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
A woman is a woman no matter what you men visualize women to be.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Brandonx(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good riddance undecided

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Keketu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
please help
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Germanhunter(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
That your gown na 300 naira grin
Not like its bad to wear cheap clothes tho'
But hot kwa
You dey under sun snap ?
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oblongata:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of ‘hot’ again?

You are trying desperately so hard for nairalanders to accept you but quite frankly, there’s no need for that...

We already have the likes of bobrisky and co, we no kuku mind them... so your own no new to us

Go get a job sis, or bro... and while you at it, get a life!

Ps we still see you as a guy wearing wig tongue

Would you type this if you woke up one day to find yourself with both male and female attributes?
Bobrisky chose the wrong path while IntersexSherry was a victim of nature.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by psyco: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
light099:

Would you type this if you woke up one day to find yourself with both male and female attributes?
Bobrisky chose the wrong path while IntersexSherry was a victim of nature.
They are the same. Intersx is 70pcrnt male and chose to be female.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by MisterRuk(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
OK, that was disturbing.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by VictoriaNkechi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
hmmm male or female
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Goddys(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by extol1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
IntersexSherry:
grin
thrown out by who? so unfortunate for being a victim of what you never created yourself of.
be as it may, you can pay so that I can enlighten the public
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by JuIiusmalema: 4:32am On Jan 23, 2021
VictoriaNkechi:
hmmm male or female
he's a transgender.
Anyway you look good.
Can I dm?
I need to talk to you
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by JuIiusmalema: 4:33am On Jan 23, 2021
psyco:
check well he is 95% male, no feminine features at all except the small protruded breast

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2021
psyco:

You're still not getting this son.
He/she never chose anything for herself, he/she only grew up to find out to have physical attributes of both a male and a female.
Bobrisky chose the wrong path, you can blame him. Those who modify themselves by surgery can be blamed. This one is a different case, nature chose the wrong combinations for him/her, not her own doing.
Only a compound fool with little understanding will mock this intersex here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by psyco: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

You're still not getting this son.
He/she never chose anything for herself, he/she only grew up to find out to have physical attributes of both a male and a female.
Bobrisky chose the wrong path, you can blame him. Those who modify themselves by surgery can be blamed. This one is a different case, nature chose the wrong combinations for him/her, not her own doing.
Only a compound fool with little understanding will mock this intersex here.
Are you a retard? Can't you see where I wrote 70% male?

See I have seen men with bigger breast than sherry and they are still enjoying their normal lives till date. Not this 99% creep that want to share female restrooms with real girls.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
psyco:
Are you a retard? Can't you see where I wrote 70% male?
See I have seen men with bigger breast than sherry and they are still enjoying their normal lives till date. Not this 99% creep that want to share female restrooms with real girls.

Alright son.
How do you judge the '70% male'? You don't really know what you're talking about. Like being intersex is just something someone uses tablets of Aacetaminophen to cure.
If the person in those pics looks 99% creep who wanna share female restrooms to you, then dragging with you is a waste of time in the first place.

Is it easy for a grown man to go about with breasts and enjoy 'perfectly' normal life like you claimed?
Let's even assume it's possible, but then, in your shallow mind, you think Gynecomastia and Intersex are the same?

Aside the breasts, does that shape and hips region in those pictures look like a man to you?
Does that face look 100% male?
Do you know what's under that gown if it's a pssy or deek or both or non?
Can't you see that's a human being trapped in the bodies of both a male and female?

Like I said, only a compound fool with little or no understanding would mock the person in those pictures but should I even expect you to think better since you don't know the difference between cross-dressing, Intersex, Gynecomastia or surgical shemales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Tedassie(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Anyhow you see me na your concern
Jesus loves you smiley

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by 360clips: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oh my goodness! What is this!
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright son.
How do you judge the '70% male'? You don't really know what you're talking about. Like being intersex is just something someone uses tablets of Aacetaminophen to cure.
If the person in those pics looks 99% creep who wanna share female restrooms to you, then dragging with you is a waste of time in the first place.

Is it easy for a grown man to go about with breasts and enjoy 'perfectly' normal life like you claimed?
Let's even assume it's possible, but then, in your shallow mind, you think Gynecomastia and Intersex are the same?

Aside the breasts, does that shape and hips region in those pictures look like a man to you?
Can't you see that's a human being trapped in the bodies of both a male and female?

Like I said, only a compound fool with little or no understanding would mock the person in those pictures but should I even expect you to think better since you don't know the difference between cross-dressing, Intersex, Gynecomastia or surgical shemales.
pls dont mind them. They dont want to understand. This site is full of idiots

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by psyco: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
light099:

Alright son.

Actually i don't need to.
See this link
https://www.nairaland.com/6365413/see-pics-intersex-woman-85

They always know the dominant gene.

I don't know but even if sherry is xx but has male AIS or hormones and thus developed a dick then he really has no business associating as a f.

I can't say I completely trust this science tho.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Brian47(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
This dude is leaving
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by donifecent(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Everyone is created in the image of God, you're special and beautiful. You don't need people's apologies to be happy as a human. Don't feel less of yourself. you're unique

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
psyco:
See this link

I don't know but even if sherry is xx but has male AIS or hormones and thus developed a dick then he really has no business associating as a f.

use "she" please
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2021
psyco:
See this link

Sure, they always know their dominant gender but that's not the problem. One big factor is the sex organ.
But I'll assume she doesn't have a pssy nor is she hermaphrodite. I'll assume she has a deek. Yet, even with that, it's hard to say she has no business associating as a female.
Even with a deek, no matter how the person in those pictures dresses like a man, any smart person would easily suspect something is wrong. Just like a woman trying to look like a man.
And then, if she again tries to dress like a woman, any smart person would still detect a flaw in the appearance. That's the problem. It's not the way you've been saying it to be.
No matter the dominant gender, the person in those pictures would at least need some hormone shots in order to fit more into one of the genders. It's not just waking up one day and simply associating as a man or a woman like you thought. It's not as simple as that.
Now, if she's hermaphrodite or has female organs, that even makes the whole thing more complicated. That means gender reassignment surgery is inevitable.
This is not the kind of person people should come online to mock or castigate, just an innocent soul who got trapped in bodies of a man and a woman. Our society needs to do away with some primitive mentality and behaviour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2021
light099:

Sure, they always know their dominant gender but that's not the problem. One big factor is the sex organ.
But I'll assume she doesn't have a pssy nor is she hermaphrodite. I'll assume she has a deek. Yet, even with that, it's hard to say she has no business associating as a female.
Even with a deek, no matter how the person in those pictures dresses like a man, any smart person would easily suspect something is wrong. Just like a woman trying to look like a man.
And then, if she again tries to dress like a woman, any smart person would still detect a flaw in the appearance. That's the problem. It's not the way you've been saying it to be.
No matter the dominant gender, the person in those pictures would at least need some hormone shots in order to fit more into one of the genders. It's not just waking up one day and simply associating as a man or a woman like you thought. It's not as simple as that.
Now, if she's hermaphrodite or has female organs, that even makes the whole thing more complicated. That means gender reassignment surgery is inevitable.
This is not the kind of person people should come online to mock or castigate, just an innocent soul who got trapped in bodies of a man and a woman. Our society needs to away with some primitive mentality and behaviour.
check out my new post and pic. Be fast and comment

1 Like

Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Regex: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oblongata:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of ‘hot’ again?

You are trying desperately so hard for nairalanders to accept you but quite frankly, there’s no need for that...

We already have the likes of bobrisky and co, we no kuku mind them... so your own no new to us

Go get a job sis, or bro... and while you at it, get a life!

Ps we still see you as a guy wearing wig tongue

You could just avoid this thread you know. You are not smart I tell you.

Intersex be you and God bless.
Re: Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
IntersexSherry:
check out my new post and pic. Be fast and comment

There's no reason to be in haste to comment on a thread I know nothing about.
I'm not LGBT or cross-dresser advocate, I never was, and can never be. In fact, I'm anti LGBT jihadist.
Except that somehow, I was able to differentiate between real disability case of being Intersex from a goddam freak who puts his wrinkled deek in the ass of his fellow man or a freak who goes under surgical blades to become a shémale or another freak who being a man chose to crossdress.
I don't advocate for freaks, my chat with psyco was only in defence of whoever was in those pictures, who for all I care might not even be you.
Who knows? You might just be one of the many freaky clout chasers around here, using the pictures of that intersex to satisfy your compulsive desire to chase clouts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Always Put Their Hands In Their Pockets? / Hello Dear Nairalanders / See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.