Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me (3425 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Terry1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2006
Hello all,

I got a problem here,
I have this girl I love so much and my plans for her is marriage,
but if things work out well, I will be leaving for Canada in September for my studies and I am sure I will stay there for atleast 5 years before I'll visit Nigeria again and I am afraid maybe this girl will leave me for another man in my absense although I've discussed it with her and she said she will wait for me and I can't afford to lose this girl cos I love her so much and my parents won't allow me to marry at this age.
I will be 20yrs in May and she is 18 yrs now.  
Will she really keep to her words?

What are ur own views about it?
I'm so confussed.    sad
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by casper(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2006
you sef......... how do u expect her to wait for 5 years before seeing you and remember body nobe firewood ...you said she is 18 that means she just started her legal age and you want to just keep her down like that ...

.1;it is not fair,try either reducing the amount of years of visit
2;plan to make her come visit sometime.

that is the only way it can work or else it is just dreams.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by nana(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
casper:

you sef......... how do u expect her to wait for 5 years before seeing you and remember body nobe firewood ...you said she is 18 that means she just started her legal age and you want to just keep her down like that ...

.1;it is not fair,try either reducing the amount of years of visit
2;plan to make her come visit sometime.

that is the only way it can work or else it is just dreams.
I agree with U.ToTerry1, make sure your calls are frequent and anytime you call her,let her understand that her beign out of sight does not make her out of your mind.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Greatpeter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2006
Leaving a lover behind for 5yrs and still expect her to remain glued with you without intruders sounds funny.
My guy forget it.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by dejiolowe: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2006
seun has zapped my post again.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by bebe6(f): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2006
This type of relationship takes a lot of effort and each person has to be on the same page and committed to making the relationship work. It will benefit the both of you if you all can visit each other during those 5 years that you will be away. If it comes to a point that someone (you or her) begins to drift (hopefully this won't happen), then don't hesitate to end the relationship. Just be friends and when you complete your studies and decide to go back home, if it's meant to be you will still have have the opportunity of making her your queen. Good luck!
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2006
make u no shiver bro
ma big bro who's a womanizer can take extreme care of her 4 u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it will be his pleasure

1 Like

Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by dejiolowe: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2006
@Rhodalyn when did u become a love-vendor?
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by SweetFlora(f): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2006
U can propose to her and always let her know that u've not 4gotten her thru Email and Phone Calls,and u too try not to disappoint her.Make her get close to ur famliy so that when u go,they can take her as their wife and that will make her feel as if she's already married to u,ok?Always try as much as possible to visit her and make arrangements for her to visit u too.

Dont forget her amd always remid her that,u'r always there for her and stick to ur promise.

One thing is that,when Naija Guys travel abroad,they forget their babes,no probs sha.God Dey. wink

Abi I Lie? smiley
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by geton(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2006
Huh this is a situation but i think you should let that off you and make sure you communicate with her frequently and thank God for this our modern day now, where ever you are you can log on to any instant messanger and on your webcam for her to make see how different and sweet you and send her gifts and write love words that will keep her heart stronge.. She need noting than you courage and that will delight her in this...

That is just it..

Thanks
Mr.Benson.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by smartsoft(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2006
See who can tell u that girl can be your housewife   everybody on earth are all playing games in times of Relationship lets say  boyfriend and gurlfriends.. Don't be suprise that Your wife.. someone else is sleeping with her.. i meant your wife in future and that is certain and likewise u also u are also sleeping with someone else Wife.. to be in the future

So don't be suprise if someone do take your love away.. every body here in this forum, someone else as take our love from us.. So that is life my bro.

So i will advice you too keep in touch with her very well if not.. well What ever is meant to be will surely be and if she is urs no doubt, even though someone takes her from you.. surely one day u will find her

Just try to be a man !
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by bebe6(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2006
smartsoft:

See who can tell u that girl can be your housewife everybody on earth are all playing games in times of Relationship lets say boyfriend and gurlfriends.. Don't be suprise that Your wife.. someone else is sleeping with her.. i meant your wife in future and that is certain and likewise u also u are also sleeping with someone else Wife.. to be in the future

So don't be suprise if someone do take your love away.. every body here in this forum, someone else as take our love from us.. So that is life my bro.

There are still faithful people in the world hun.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by smartsoft(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2006
humm Honey, no matter how faithfull we are, we are all humans lets be frank with ourself.. we ain't firewood, if he is really in love well the best thing, he should do is to get her a flight ticket and visa.. if he doesn't want to loose her..
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by thupsie(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2006
Bros let me tell u something most people who have posted right but there is a part missing that is has to do with her sexual life if she has good control of feelings i mean there is no probs but if she is flexible type....... Guy "is like you are on a boat that has no paddle" and beside distance is big problem in relationships most girl cant cope especiaally the on you are talking about wink
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by smartsoft(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2006
Word.. bro Gurls have difficulties when it comes to Sexual Activities.... Do you agree with me.. you could say not at all i bet you.. that kind person we fall at last.. this a flesh notting more than that
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by chillin(f): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2006
uhmm!...Incredible!!!
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by smartsoft(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2006
@ chill.. what is incredible..
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by chillin(f): 4:05am On Feb 08, 2006
hahahaha lol smartsoft!! u again?? watz incredible?! the story/posts of course! Incredibleee!!
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by geton(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2006
well @smartsoft, nice speech there, what is meant to be will be and whjat is meant to for my guy will ever be so guy keep up your self and work towards your future and life ladies will always be ladies no matter what you want or try to give them.. all ladies what there own freedom.

So guy see your future first and the rest will add to you.. leave love for now, even at your age ypou are still very young to be tyhinking of all this wife of a thing...

Be koool man..
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by smartsoft(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2006
Thanks man.. !
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by katherinae(f): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2006
let her go terry, u are too young for her ok, so let her go if someone else comes along, u will be glad u did
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by BigSis(f): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2006
Terry,

It is not reasonable to expect a young girl like that to wait for you for 5 years. I think, just my opinion, that you should let the girl go. It is very difficult to carry on long term relationships like that. If in five years, she is available and willing to try again as a mature woman, then give it a try.

I would not want my young daughter to be tied down like that. I would discourage it.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Raymand(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2006
Im not experienced and all, but i know if she's yours, she's yours!
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Busta(f): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2006
Raymand:

I'm not experienced and all, but i know if she's yours, she's yours!
thru dat and u an't force love. try to focus more on ur studies now. ever heard of "test of love"?
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by zebudaya(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2006
Dawg in 5 years, she won't be your type, she would be dating some other dude or you would be dating some other chicks

Get over to canada they are fresh and nice chicks over there, and if you're lucky you can always date a naija chick if after 5 years you still like/love the chick you can always find her, but dont be decieved about her waiting for you when she's not married to you and her hormones are raging. that stuff only happens in home videos somebody else would service her. cry
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by donjazzie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2006
oh boy u dey Bleep up oh
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Frankies(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
@ Terry
Just have to be frank to you

Presently, you think you really love her. But I am assuring you that once you get off her for some time and maybe mix with people, you must discover that she does not really worth all that stress.

Subsequently, you will discover that you have more of your studies to contend with than trying to secure a life patner at this very young age.

QUE SERA SERA WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

If she is yours , she will always be yours. COME WHAT MAY
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by 190: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
eya una don discourage this guy
eya, anyway poster giv me ur girl #
mak i help u tak care of am
eya, sorry o, doug
e nor let u do,u 4 stay wit am
eya nor cry o
MAN U DEY FAIL
Wen white chicks dey there
u dey miss obele undecided wen be 18yrs over here
cheeii go and witness what i said and wen u com
remember my words, white chicks are worth dyin 4 unlik these black
she-fowls rantin everywhere arund claimin 2 be women
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by 190: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
wetin dey do this site sef, i say cheii MAN you dey fail o
e show as manchester united wetin concern me wit manchester united
abeg o
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by topup: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2008
I believe that LD relationships can work, but 5 years is pushing it, it'll take a tremendous amount of work, and maybe you two should not exactly break it off, but take it slower, tell each other what you expect during the 5 years, tell her how she can reassure you that she is still interested and vice versa, you can't make someone stop loving you if they are drifting naturally away, you'd just be swimming against the tide. I sincerely want the best for you, but even I am not sure I can hack a 5 year relationship to someone I never see in between, not unless he is an amazing guy, he constanly keeps me in mind, though it may be expensive, he calls and just has me in his mind. The guy also has to openly communicate any doubts, I can't deal with a guy becoming distant all of a sudden, if you two are at that stage where you and her are open with each other, then you can tell each other, if you start to become tempted or if someone is trying to tempt you or if you are getting bored, chances are the feelings will be mutual.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by vicade(m): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2008
@ Topic According to the wise words of Bob Marley,
Your woman is gone (woman is gone), Your woman is gone (woman is gone).

She had left you a note hanging on your door:
She say she couldn't take it, she couldn't take any more.
The pressure around you - just couldn't see;
She felt like a prisoner who needs to be free,

, She's gone (she's gone), she's gone (she's gone),
she's gone (she's gone), she's gone, ye-ah!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=38cl3Ju8g4E

On the other hand, True Love is a test of Time and u better get a lot of calling cards. tongue
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by nguage(m): 1:54am On Dec 03, 2008
Stop being paranoid, cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Identify An Osu? / Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? / How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.