Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me (3435 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by outlaws(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2008
cool

There is a high chance that if you don't keep constant communication and exchange of pictures, withing 5yrs. you will fall out of love with her. You may even find a fine lady in Canada. Beleive it or not, you are going to meet ladies in Canada that will make you think twice about your lady back home.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by acidrop(f): 3:24am On Dec 03, 2008
but still if u loved her once there's gonna be something that made u love er, so think of that thing. . . . .BTW thats very mean
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by nguage(m): 3:27am On Dec 03, 2008
acidrop:

but still if u loved her once there's going to be something that made u love er, so think of that thing. . . . .between thats very mean
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2008
Say goodbye and keep in touch. You'll move on and she will too.
Believe me Ive been there
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Mitchelin(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
@be be,I'm sure you're one of em huh?, no dis-respect, just curious.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by IBDat(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
Personally I say you save yourself the headache and anxiety and just call it a day!

She's not the only issue, it's you as well. Will you hold yoself, while being true and faithful for the whole 5yrs?

It's unfair asking a 18yr old to wait 5yrs on you without any guarantees and in this day and age that one nah longtin,

Call it a day, keep in touch when you're back in 5yrs and you're still single and willing and she is too, take it from there.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
These days threads in the romance section and nollywood have something in common.very funny titles and unreal stories.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by GsUp: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
Two pieces of advice:

First and foremost you are too young to be talking about marriage.

Secondly if you really intend to keep this relationship alive, then make sure that you guys visit each other regularly. Also ensure that both of you have a strong network of mutual friends who are supportive of the relationship.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by zeeno(m): 2:01am On Dec 04, 2008
Guy u be bad boy if i get cane i will flog u. how on dis earth will u expect someone to wait for you, for 5 good year's without power failure. i don't think u can wait dat long for any body even if she is made of gold. becos am sure if u go dere and see all dose girls dat u watch on ur tv ur love for her go delete once. so it will be beta not 2 keep her waiting in vain
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by ifedun2: 10:48am On May 20, 2011
In five years she will be 23-so, its not as if she will be an old maid by then;my take on the issue is,take things one step at a time;5yrs is still a long time away;suppose feelings fade before then?what if you will be the one to dump her when you get abroad and find love in someone else arms?My brother,this thing they call love is very funny;just believe that what will be will be.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by MMM2(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2011
op
go and read ur books
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Youngpo413: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dont worry
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by WackyJ1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by WackyJ1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
OP let me tell you the truth, forget this girl. she won't even last the first year talkless of five years. Girls with their boyfriends just a state away are making mistakes talkless of an 18 year old girl whose so called boyfriend is in canada. She will mess up and tell herself that you're probably doing the same in canada with the fine fine white chics there.
If She is in the Uni then forget it, all hope is lost. Do 18 year old girls even know the meaning of commitment these days? They see it as stress when there are so much fun to be had with the guys on ground. Infact only peer pressure alone is enough to make your babe waver talkless of the many advances by guys out there. Don't even want to know the character of your babe but i am telling you the Gospel truth.
And all those ones telling you that if it is meant to be that you can come back after 5 years, Oga by that time no less that 3 guys don enter the promise land. No be one girl come nairaland come talk about 15men in 4 years?
Forget those idealistic things about the things needed to keep long distance relationship,lets be realistic, those things would hold once one sharp guys has switched off your girl's logical center and is smooching her in her room.
better forget her and let her go and blame fate for destroying it.
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Believe me honey,I won't make that promise with you.5 fuccvking years,hell am not a reverend sister! undecided undecided
Re: I Am Afraid Someone May Take My Love Away From Me by Canelle(f): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
enjoy the time you still have left with her & try not stress much, 20 is way too young & u probably still gonna fall in and out of love several times before u settle down. I also thought my first boyfriend was THE ONE, but itwas just young puppy love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House / What Every Guy Wants To Know! / 7 Obvious Lie That Women Normally Tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.