Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61696 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Noblejay7: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
FYI

The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, (FUHSO), has released fresh update on its employment exercise.

In a letter dated March 22, 2021, and signed by the school Register Mal. Aminu Abba, the institution called on all those who applied for Lecturer 1 in the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, for an oral interview as follows:

March 29-30, 2021 – Candidates who applied to the Faculty of Science.

March 31-April 1, 2021 – Candidates who applied to the College of Medicine.

Time is 9.00am each day.

Candidates are required to come along with the original and five (5) photocopies of their credentials and other relevant document.

source: idomavoice.com
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by AmazingBen: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nothing about Assistant lecturers?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Noblejay7:
FYI

The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, (FUHSO), has released fresh update on its employment exercise.

In a letter dated March 22, 2021, and signed by the school Register Mal. Aminu Abba, the institution called on all those who applied for Lecturer 1 in the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo, for an oral interview as follows:

Time is 9.00am each day.

Candidates are required to come along with the original and five (5) photocopies of their credentials and other relevant document.

I can never trust this source. The same source that said the CBT exams were fake?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by BIGNAME2020: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2021
legendEMT:

I can never trust this source. The same source that said the CBT exams were fake?

Very local news blog undecided
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Noblejay7: 3:46am On Mar 25, 2021
grin
legendEMT:

angry
legendEMT:

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by DrTims(m): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Yeah that's true..
Rotex111:
L11 and L1 participated in CBT and most of them are PhD holder too.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by accolade29: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
"all those who applied for Lecturer 1" - can you please provide the signed memo from FUHSO?

I doubt they will call on all those who applied without prior screening and selection.
It will be chaos, if they do.
Except there will be another test to screen out some applicants on day 1 with interview on day 2.
More so, I know a few that applied for L1 and none had gotten a mail.

Noblejay7:
FYI

Time is 9.00am each day.

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by sterlingD(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2021
accolade29:
"all those who applied for Lecturer 1" - can you please provide the signed memo from FUHSO?

I doubt they will call on all those who applied without prior screening and selection.
Except there will be another test to screen out some applicants on day 1 with interview on day 2.

Honestly what l see here is poor organization. Why not release lists of shortlisted candidates with specific dates for interviews. Even the case of CBT why did they not release lists of shortlisted candidates in their various batch with dates for CBT.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by akojifred: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2021
legendEMT:

exactly, my brother
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by mosiah: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
[quote author=accolade29 post=100193928]"all those who applied for Lecturer 1" - can you please provide the signed memo from FUHSO?

Those of you that applied for General Studies, when precisely is your date out of the two dates? Secondly, for those of you that wrote CBT, if you can drop the phone contact with which SMS invite for CBT was sent to you, it will be really appreciated. So that we can call and make enquiries. Thank you for anticipated positive response.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by mosiah: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
Those of you that applied for General Studies, when precisely is your date for the interview out of the two dates? Secondly, those that got SMS invite via phone number, can you please drop the number here so that we can call for enquiries. Thank a bunch
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why are we misleading people? No date has been released anywhere. Let's stop spamming this thread with irrelevant comments so important ones would stay afloat.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by frank4surf: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Invitation

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ibkbeth(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
pls house what about assistant lectures? has anyone gotten invite? what's our faith
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
guys please I need ur help..... a validation message was sent to my phone on the 22nd of dis month telling me to validate my acct before 24th of March, av done it . after validating they said I should be able to receive a message by 25th March on cbt Portal but still yet no text message and no mail was sent to me. please I need help or is there anyone facing the same issue?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by HooxJnr(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
fidel2:
guys please I need ur help..... a validation message was sent to my phone on the 22nd of dis month telling me to validate my acct before 24th of March, av done it . after validating they said I should be able to receive a message by 25th March on cbt Portal but still yet no text message and no mail was sent to me. please I need help or is there anyone facing the same issue?

Send them a mail or call their support line.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dannyhonda(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
I am facing the same thing too
fidel2:
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
HooxJnr:

Send them a mail or call their support line.
please can u help me with mail address or support line?? God bless u.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by HooxJnr(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
fidel2:

please can u help me with mail address or support line?? God bless u.

support@oye-dynamix.org
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2021
guys please help o.... me I don't understand again o..... this text was send to me on the 24th o.... look @ wat they are now saying. please help a brother.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dannyhonda(m): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2021
What did they say?
fidel2:
guys please help o.... me I don't understand again o..... this text was send to me on the 24th o.... look @ wat they are now saying. please help a brother.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2021
Dannyhonda:
What did they say?
[color=]
Dannyhonda:
What did they say?
[/color]
Dannyhonda:
What did they say?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by fidel2(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2021
lemme show wat I just saw
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dannyhonda(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Can't see anything
fidel2:
lemme show wat I just saw
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by williams54321: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2021
ibkbeth:
pls house what about assistant lectures? has anyone gotten invite? what's our faith

I asked the Tech. Guys about the interview date for Assistant Lecturers, and find bellow the reply of one Mrs Balogun:

"Morning
I have no idea please the UNi shall contact you directly
Our task was to set up the CBT
Thanks for your message
Good luck
Mrs Balogun"

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by AmazingBen: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for the update Williams, it's appreciated.
williams54321:

I asked the Tech. Guys about the interview date for Assistant Lecturers, and find bellow the reply of one Mrs Balogun:

"Morning
I have no idea please the UNi shall contact you directly
Our task was to set up the CBT
Thanks for your message
Good luck
Mrs Balogun"
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dannyhonda(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello house, have anyone gotten any response from the school yet? Cause after the text message about my account, haven't seen anything. Anyone with the same problem?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2021
Dannyhonda:
Hello house, have anyone gotten any response from the school yet? Cause after the text message about my account, haven't seen anything. Anyone with the same problem?

What is the problem with your account?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Dannyhonda(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2021
I got a text telling me to activate my account that on Thursday i was going to get a response but till date i haven't
Makpenen:

What is the problem with your account?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dannyhonda:
I got a text telling me to activate my account that on Thursday i was going to get a response but till date i haven't

Have you written the test?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dannyhonda:

Did you verify very well if the text emanated from them or from fraudsters. Did you contact anyone for help concerning recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.