Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62271 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by ecomalchemist(m): 3:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Live fast, die young.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by omojesu202(m): 3:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Fvckyouall:

It's your fault for not doing yahoo, you guys should remain modest until hunger kill una

efcc just arrested 12 ooo, is that the kind of life you'll encourage you children?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jimmy231: 3:31am On Jan 23, 2021
smoke9910:
They will be eventually released after rubbing a few palms. The arrest most times is just for show. You'll hear nothing afterwards.
shey you no want make them release them
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jimmy231: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Discombulator:

Don't you people have any other choice of word,one day you'll be dwindled of all your life savings by this folks we'll see how you feel then
What about the politician that have been eaten you live saving generation money
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IamDavid(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Government Job is less stressful, You can't compare someone earning 500k in a private firm and someone earning the same 500k working for the government.

Well! 500k per month should be enough for an average person.
Nairaland is different from the real world. Everone has a mansion in banana island here. Just face your own reality.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IamDavid(m): 4:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself
What do you do? It seems I don't know what I'm doing oo, cos I'll gladly jump at a 500k job offer rn, can you shed some light? Abi na dm anyhow... Abi you just dey make mouth ni?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by SmartPolician: 5:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
forget lavish life style. even me sef will not work for any govt for 500k a month

Really?

Are you a Yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by MoneyTrees(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2021
A real nigarr said that captainPrice ehhh.. immediately I knew that the CaptainPrice must have delivered some wack comment grin
What do you know about Fraud?
Yahoo is the only career that teaches dedication, consistency, 100% focus & Patience.
There's super intelligence too
If you can't beat something, respect it
What is 150k? Can 150k buy a Bible of Mali kush, pay 31 Instagram olosho for each of the 31 days after settling our most important private needs?

CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by D4donnn: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..

You dont fault a person for excelling in his profession or developing lavish taste , did he wake up with such taste abi the so called government officials do you know the kind of lifestyle them and their kids lead , ontop our sweet and sacrifices of our heroes past , let's just leave them , las las everyone will be judged by his actions by the maker .
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Abudu2000(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2021
All i can say is I'm proud of my benin brothers . I know cultism might still be a menace among us but we are not ritualists.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by harkintem(m): 6:13am On Jan 23, 2021
nizetee:

12 cars for 11 people in one building in probably, a small neighborhood. Imagine the show off.
I think the efcc got "intelligent report" from emebo neighbors. Jealousy, to them is no more a seed but has become a sprout.
Not in one building they were caught separately except 2 of them
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Okuda(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?

put the first blame on the govt, then this would form thr basis of blame on the youth, only then would you realize that these people you see are victims of the system they found themselves in. Nigeria has failed us all. all of us.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jephson67: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

Really?

Are you a Yahoo boy?
no and yahoo boys dont make as much as they make u think they make. i have encounter them daily. all they do is make believe. i make legit money man.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jephson67: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2021
IamDavid:

What do you do? It seems I don't know what I'm doing oo, cos I'll gladly jump at a 500k job offer rn, can you shed some light? Abi na dm anyhow... Abi you just dey make mouth ni?
bro we are in the tech age. there are vast opportunities everywhere. but you naija youth are blinded by yahoo. you thin that is where the money is when in reality those yahoo boys dont make as much as they try to make you believe. well maybe 1 out of 100 actually makes that
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jephson67: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2021
luminouz:

As if you even have any job before!!!

Clown undecided
see this idoit wey them chase out of ashawo thread sef dey follow me talk
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by SmartPolician: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
no and yahoo boys dont make as much as they make u think they make. i have encounter them daily. all they do is make believe. i make legit money man.

Their earnings are not fixed.

Everything depends on "format" and level of intelligence.

Some of them make in one transaction the annual income of a director in a ministry.

There's hardly any street without a Yahoo guy in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jephson67: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

Their earnings are not fixed.

Everything depends on "format" and level of intelligence.

Some of them make in one transaction the annual income of a director in a ministry.

There's hardly any street without a Yahoo guy in Lagos.
like i said see them, i talk to them etc etc. what they do is make believe. its just 1 in 100 that makes the type of money they make people think they earn. yahoo boys made good cash when many people wherent into in and many people wherent aware of yahoo. presently , it is not easy to scam anyone easily. most of the top yahoo guys today are living from past glory
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by luminouz(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
see this idoit wey them chase out of ashawo thread sef dey follow me talk

Lmaoooo...

Just see ya life.... So ashawo thread na achievement for you? Upgrade biko.

You don't have any job.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by YungKing99(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Na the one's wen no settle them
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IamDavid(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
bro we are in the tech age. there are vast opportunities everywhere. but you naija youth are blinded by yahoo. you thin that is where the money is when in reality those yahoo boys dont make as much as they try to make you believe. well maybe 1 out of 100 actually makes that
K
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Lilpen3758: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2021
vincentjk:
These one would make a legit hustler feel useless.
This your signature is it a metaphor?? am i missing something?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Clothingonline9(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2021
Check my ads for clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Daum: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Give me a Job of 100k in Delta state I will be grateful
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Thats why i dont look att these guys in flashy cars, once i cant ascertain tangible work you doing. If u want drive plane...you dont mean a shit.

These heartless boys and girls wallowing in another persons sweat!! All to look good and flex.

cynthia9:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3769028426452953&id=509762239046271
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Intimidate who? Come to my estate nah, i dont drive but am the envy of most guys...i have girls i want as am talking to you i have a girl am going to spend the night today in her place. She has been on my neck to come.

These guys with flashy cars, i dont even send them....i swear i dont even notice a guy with flashy car or babe is around.

Ah!! Abeg is if you want to be intimidated nah, i wear good clothes, look extremely neat and smart and i have maintained it so why shouldnt i be proud in my own way.

I love my life believe me and nobody and i mean it, can intimidate me unto you get cars or you look more handsome or what? Rubbish!!!!

quote author=southniyikaye post=98330470]We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others? [/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
The main reason they consumed it with joy was that
they felt the task was less tasking than
expected( like killing ones mama or girlfriend) so they were so so happy eating the live
chicken with joy, at least no human sacrifice
involved yet.

StacyO:

I happened to see the video of that live chicken stuff.

Honestly,I don't think those guys knew what they were doing.
embarassed

They were consuming it with joy. embarassed

Can it get any worse?
Tomorrow, they'll come out with different cars and start thanking Oluwa.

embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Scetrocom: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The major problem here is lack of contentment and obsession for ostentatious life. Non of them will even settle for 250k job. They just want to be like otedola, dangote at age 18-20.
Meanwhile, if you want to make passive income to support your normal salary or returns from your business. If you want to earn 3k,7k,15k31k and 71k daily by carrying out simple task on Facebook, you can contact me on WhatsApp-.It is legit. You don't have to dupe anybody. No yahoo or internet fraud. WhatsApp 08052631908
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
The main reason they consumed it with joy was that
they felt the task was less tasking than
expected( like killing ones mama or girlfriend) so they were so so happy eating the live
chicken with joy, at least no human sacrifice
involved yet.

quote author=StacyO post=98337187]

I happened to see the video of that live chicken stuff.

Honestly,I don't think those guys knew what they were doing.
embarassed

They were consuming it with joy. embarassed

Can it get any worse?
Tomorrow, they'll come out with different cars and start thanking Oluwa.

embarassed[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Abeg no commotmy teeth as i wan yearn you my own-

Please my guy let go, secondary school life is always left behind we dont carry the grudge over to the next phase.

We all have stories and grieviances to table but out of maturity, we dont look behind but ahead of us.

So i ask you to forgive Seyi, you really gain nothing if he dies in your hand, that doesnt make you a man bro but a failure(yes a big failure).

Dont let these words fall on deaf ears, forgive and let go, it may be hard but you to.

Cheers!

quote author=IGoComotYaTeeth post=98338906]Omo na Yahoo+ be the way forward, if I can find those fools that beat me up in secondary school and use them for ritual omo my mind will be at rest, cos the beating was too much ahhhh boys saw hell and back, those who went to King's college Lagos will testify.

seyi akindele mo ranti nigba ti o kolu mi pada ni lagos King college, mo mo pe o nka eleyi, ti mo ba mu yin mo lo rii daju pe mo lo o fun ata bimo ode, o ba ibi se nigga.

Seyi if I catch you I must you use you do pepper soup jatijati[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rawhumper(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
God go bless our hustles...no worries!!

Sorry about your purging, i connect to what you may have passed thru to have over ripped banana dinner back then.

God bless our mamas....without them, we would have all been dead in our tender stages.

Thats the reason we should be thankful to our reasonable women.....God bless and keep them all safe! Amen! I appreciate them all.

quote author=vincentjk post=98338923]These one would make a legit hustler feel useless. [/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Deserea: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Since you do dey do affilate your life don better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.