Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62266 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Dozie32(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Mr yahoo yahoo. Enjoy your scamming in peace , don't abuse me please. Thanks...

You no get common sense at all.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Urstinho(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
forget lavish life style. even me sef will not work for any govt for 500k a month

500k per month won't be enough for you or what?

Habamana!
Bros you strong o!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Urstinho(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself

Guy see eh!
Even 300k a month like this bag? I'll be a big boy, and this is the salary of a major in the Nigerian army

Do you know that a lieutenant colonel does not even earn up to 500k?

Nna eh! Your standard high gan.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Jephson67: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Urstinho:

Guy see eh!
Even 300k a month like this bag? I'll be a big boy, and this is the salary of a major in the Nigerian army

Do you know that a lieutenant colonel does not even earn up to 500k?

Nna eh! Your standard high gan.
bro u will say that . when you get there u will see that it is not as you think. few years a go, i said to my self omo if i can get a job that pays me 70 to 100k, i will be so contented. save half of it month and do very good stuff with it at the end of 1 or 2 years, i got a contract job and was getting arround 80k monthly. after a short time, the money felt like shit. i started looking for jobs of 150k least. i got one after paying a tone. i was so excited. but after some time i felt same way again. the money was shit. i then started hunting for jobs that will pay me say 300 to 400k. this one could not come. but i knew that was what i needed. at some point most of the things i was doing started giving me close to that amount monthly, it was at this point i travelled out. the story goes on and on. presently give me a 500k job, i no go collect am. i know it sound stupid or sound like bragging for an average nigerian. but there are many people presently that even if you pay them 1m monthly or give them free visa and job in usa or a top euro country, they will decline. tthe world has evolved. all u need to do is evolve with it and u wll come back here to write this same thing i wrote now that even if you are given a govt job that pays u 500k monthly, u will reject it
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rushna27(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Dats Dia job over dia with Olosho way dey use Pos
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by emusmithyy(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..

Chasing the world, for me �
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by emusmithyy(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
And no female among them? Indeed the future is female.

LOL, each of them have like 10 females begging them for money.

Future is female ke

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by bejeria101(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
RedRay:
What about the bigger thieves....politicians?

They are forwarding patience Jonathan files to court for persecution.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by RumeAlfred(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
In regards to your statement God doesn't rob peter to bless paul..read John 4:39!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Urstinho(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Jephson67:
bro u will say that . when you get there u will see that it is not as you think. few years a go, i said to my self omo if i can get a job that pays me 70 to 100k, i will be so contented. save half of it month and do very good stuff with it at the end of 1 or 2 years, i got a contract job and was getting arround 80k monthly. after a short time, the money felt like shit. i started looking for jobs of 150k least. i got one after paying a tone. i was so excited. but after some time i felt same way again. the money was shit. i then started hunting for jobs that will pay me say 300 to 400k. this one could not come. but i knew that was what i needed. at some point most of the things i was doing started giving me close to that amount monthly, it was at this point i travelled out. the story goes on and on. presently give me a 500k job, i no go collect am. i know it sound stupid or sound like bragging for an average nigerian. but there are many people presently that even if you pay them 1m monthly or give them free visa and job in usa or a top euro country, they will decline. tthe world has evolved. all u need to do is evolve with it and u wll come back here to write this same thing i wrote now that even if you are given a govt job that pays u 500k monthly, u will reject it

You're right my guy, more money comes with additional problems. But personally, I can live well with a monthly pay of 500k. Though it depends on one's taste.
Las Las everywhere good
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by mujaya1(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2021
so this one are not the problem of Nigeria, is only fulani are problem of Nigeria, educated illiterate
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Dantee005(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The guy is trolling! Who will reject 500k offer?
I collect am more... If I work 500k a month work within 2 years if I never mount duplex buy motor even marry join... Call me bastard
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Edio1: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
What EEFC Magu and former Edo state Governor document found he his house.. ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by akigbemaru: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Thazard(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
If you ask them what led them into fraud, they will blame the government. Please help me ask all the yahoo boys that if the government create a job for them and will pay them 150k per month, will they take the offer? With their lavish lifestyle non of them will accept it.
What pain me most is that they see you as a fool just because you refused to go into fraud.

Our leaders in yorubaland should find solution to this Yahoo pandemic going on in our land. Children of 15 - 16yrs are already chasing the world..
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rrchrd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
my question is; where is all this money & motors seized from G boys everyday going.
where do they keep the huge money & many motors.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Trogge:
. Because you have what to eat. The bigger thieves are there given boko haram 150k monthly with brand new Hilux, what will happen to the ones they have made orphanage, widow and widower. Typing shit here
OGa take your frustration to the government..
I Hustle TO Feed Myself.. I am not a government employee neither do I work under anyone.
I work so hard to put food on my table

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Carlyboi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:

There is justification for tinubu bro
There is justification for orji uzor kalu
There is justification for dino melaye
need I mention the other governor caught on camera stashing cash

See yal just wanna kill a venomous snake from the tail

See ehn
Much respect
I got nothing against you

Don't just say it can't be you
Its in you bro

Same here bro...it’s just an opinion and you’re much entitled to yours and I understand your POV..you see one thing bout this country is that there’s absolutely nothing to tailor people towards morality,everything is lopsided,poverty,corruption and social-economic oppression and repression everywhere,there’s no fairness or equality neither is the nations wealth which should be evenly distributed among all the citizenry Cos it belongs to us all has been cornered by a few and their bastard cronies so hopelessness is the order of the day

With that been said we can’t allow internet fraud to be the only way to succeed for our youths,people need to etch the path of hard work and can do spirit..it’s not like if there’s nothing like “yahoo”people won’t survive or live in this country and there are people who have made success stories out of their lives without engaging in “yahoo yahoo”also I don’t care bout The tinubus,the Dickson the Dino’s or any corrupt politician...if I’m towing the path of honesty,morality and diligence I’m not doing it for no one but for me and that’s how everyone should relate or react to all the rubbish that this politicians do.

At the end of the day there’s a dearth of role models in this country,so don’t look for one neither should one make one out of these thieving rogues lest one gets led astray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Good job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.