Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62237 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by karkel(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Carry this your nonesense get the fvck out of here, if he can't help his people then what now makes him a God
God will work with man but not for him. Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by nizetee: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:
The least you can do for stealing other people's money is not show off and run it on people's face,that's how the lot of them get caught, they steal and do not contribute any meaningful thing to the society with the money
12 cars for 11 people in one building in probably, a small neighborhood. Imagine the show off.
I think the efcc got "intelligent report" from emebo neighbors. Jealousy, to them is no more a seed but has become a sprout.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?
ASK THEIR PARENTS WHO IS THEIR PARENT
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by UpdatesiOS147(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
cynthia9:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3769028426452953&id=509762239046271

Late news wey don sup since yesterday Nairaland is outdated
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by moneyissweet(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Only mumu Yahoo boys still dey Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Oshokalo: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
show no Ce ce cash am,if u get sure client lock am efcc nbo japa,shey them no dey hear the music in,see them na so them go dey ear jalabia sucks untop slippers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by jericco1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
We are living in a dangerous time where the youths are wasting away due to greediness of our teenagers and youths...

They live off all sort of drugs, clubbing and do all manners of unthinkable things...

Seems the devil have finally relocated to Nigeria...
I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
Use people for rituals all because you want to drive flashy cars, sleep with different ladies and intimidate others?

grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Luckydubby7(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
RedRay:
What about the bigger thieves....politicians?
Bigger, medium or small, they are all dsame.
Thief is a thief
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by AsawanaDgreat: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
G boys everywhere
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
smoke9910:
They will be eventually released after rubbing a few palms. The arrest most times is just for show. You'll hear nothing afterwards.
You really Sabi as e dey go grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
karkel:
God will work with man but not for him. Ok

He doesn't work for or with anyone h is not a slave or a business partner stop spilling trash he said he does what his people genuinely ask for him. And if he doesn't do that then he is not who we know
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by nizetee: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

It's your fault for not doing yahoo, you guys should remain modest until hunger kill una
Guy you too hammer on yahoo mater. Abi na de only way wey you know for this. OK give us your seminar venue.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by nizetee: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
what is this supposed to mean? undecided is this supposed to make sense? Write in English please.
I deduce he mean the similarities between a fresh chicken and a fresh vagina.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by wagazala: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Omo na Yahoo+ be the way forward, if I can find those fools that beat me up in secondary school and use them for ritual omo my mind will be at rest, cos the beating was too much ahhhh boys saw hell and back, those who went to King's college Lagos will testify.

seyi akindele mo ranti nigba ti o kolu mi pada ni lagos King college, mo mo pe o nka eleyi, ti mo ba mu yin mo lo rii daju pe mo lo o fun ata bimo ode, o ba ibi se nigga.

Floreat. Which set you be?
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
nizetee:

I deduce he mean the similarities between a fresh chicken and a fresh vagina.
Right, i wouldn't know the difference, i ve never eating any of them.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
When is efcc arresting those big Belle politicians that loot public funds meant for the masses...nah boiz wey dey try one or two dem go dey arrest upandan.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
RedRay:
What about the bigger thieves....politicians?
let's start with the small once first before we get to the bigger once

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by pegix(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
MrEgghead:
Nairaland is a faceless forum with many self-acclaimed billionaires...
lols...e shock me too o grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by hkidola00(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Asadujames202:

Run am if you want to Cash out and go legit
Don't give ear to outside viewpoints
Naija as a country is heading nowhere
oloriburuku
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Bahamas95(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
I wish the Yahoo papas on agbada could also be paraded like this.

They are worse than these boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Looking to buy a Toyota Camry or Corolla...
Let it be affordable and sharp.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by mmadu4: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
these yahoo boys are not smart at all. I know people who do this game but you will never know because they are low key. they have businesses and investments you will never know how they got the money . i guess not everyone is smart

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by doxijaw: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
There has to be a nationwide sanitation.
The government must declare war on criminals.
Damnit can't even interact with the external foreign financial entities because of these idiots, they block every opportunity for progress because of some damn old fashioned car's bought from the same people they stole from.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Mjpem23(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fool is just what you still are bro...

Don’t you know that those People who own billions dollar are the real fraudsters.... yahoo yahoo is still learning.
Look at Elon musk, he made $6 billions dollar in 5 hours.... tell me how that’s possible legitimately.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Valur20: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Some of these so called yahoo guys are into genuine online businesses or did money ritual but their lifestyle portrays them as fraudsters which make them easy "prey" for security agencies. Even if I'm into fraud, it will be extremely hard for me to get caught because I will give my source of wealth a "face". If you do money rituals and you dont have physical and viable business to show for ur money ur life of opulence will draw suspicion. Many politicians and businesses are into shady deals but because they have businesses, go to work of offices and they dont stay in hotels in the guise of "living large" they are not suspected. If you are into fraud and you make it use part of the money to establish a business, wake up in the morning go to the place of ur business. If you are cruising in #50 million worth of car in as much as you own a business no one will suspect that you are into shady deals.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by DONFASZY(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Wat of politicians
Youth no won work again
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Burstit(m): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2021
All these ones still de learn work for where Tinubu de nah
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by orlaglobal234: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2021
StacyO:

I happened to see the video of that live chicken stuff.

Honestly,I don't think those guys knew what they were doing.
embarassed

They were consuming it with joy. embarassed

Can it get any worse?
Tomorrow, they'll come out with different cars and start thanking Oluwa.

embarassed
Did you know may be those live chicken are not ordinary chicken may be those chicken are human being turn it/them to chicken is only God know
may God just protect us from those bad guys
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by toluwalekey(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Even EFCC wan chop their own for the money
They'll take their own share and release them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.