Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) (64401 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by obongkaks: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Two Ediots
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
festacman:

The story of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc happened as iconic mountains and wells associated with them are still standing today in Israel and Lebanon. The story of Israel's sojourn in Egypt is not a fable as Egypt has the most accurate historical monument preservation record. The existence of prophets Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, etc has archaeological evidence. The birth, life, teachings, times and death of Jesus Christ happened with places, rivers, mountains, and roads still existing.

The gospel did not come from CAUCASIANS but was accepted by them and spread in line with demands of Jesus. The same way many Africans accepted and are spreading it. The gospel doesn't get devalued because a generation of people are expressing their freewill contrary to the values inherent in the gospel. On the contrary, every action negative or positive has consequences as the same gospel says.

I put it to you, therefore, that your assertion is CARELESS FABRICATIONS that reek of ignorance.
As a follow-up on you last 3 lines, it's not just ingnorance but plain daftness, reflective of a generation with an aversion towards learning
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.
Quotes from Okupe’s son.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Odobaone: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
See the 19k phones whey Desmond Idiot dey use. Phoolish boy
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Feggie3:
My friend will you shut up!! Online parrot.

You are now talking as if u have sense. If we check well now u are empty.

Na u sabi ooo...

Desmond Elliot issa modafucker who built toilets for his people, then I wander if it's only to shit his people will be doing for the rest of their lives.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by karkel(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Desmond you're overrule
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

When did you become a christian?

And when did your forebearers became Christians?
grin grin grin grin i dont know where to start oooh. dont say trash about Gods word. even if you dont believe in God. what did you even know about the culture self. homo no be better thing there is a reason God created male and female.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by baratech: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
What are they meeting for??

For what exactly??

Why??

I don tire for Nigeria

A seating house member for that matter??
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin i dont know where to start oooh. dont say trash about Gods word. even if you dont believe in God. what did you even know about the culture self. homo no be better thing there is a reason they were God created male and female.

Off point.

Answer my question or shut it.

If you decide to answer based on cultural aspect then I am ready to agree but all other incoherent submission is straight to Dustbin.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by elganzar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.

Does that mean the quran supports it, or you simply don't recognise Islam as a religion

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
AccessME:
How do u know he's gay? has he sleep with ur brother, friend or relative b4?

Good question.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
If these guys won't repent, throw them in the bin. Who has time for rubbish. And as for you Elliot, you'd better stopped being an idiot.

They would have steaming hot gae sex. While you keep talking trash and remaining in your poverty stricken life forever.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
baratech:
What are they meeting for?

For what exactly?

Why?

I don tire for Nigeria

Who do reps meet members of their constituencies.?

Why do you people always include Nigeria in all your misguided utterances is if the whole of Nigeria share your intolerant concerns.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nigerian medias are in support of gay act, cos I see no reason they keep calling James brown and boborisky a cross dresser.

What's is a cross dresser
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

They would have steaming hot gae sex. While you keep talking trash and remaining in your poverty stricken life forever.

You obviously know a lot about gay people, their sex life and the kind of sex they have behind closed doors.

You must think other people have gayish dreams and fantasies like you.

Sounds like you are screaming from inside the closet.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
plaindealer:

You obviously know a lot about gay people, their sex life and the kind of sex they have behind closed doors.

You must think other people have gayish dreams and fantasies like you.

Sounds like you are screaming from inside the closet.

So? And they keep getting richer why broke idi0ts like you keep grinning to death with free Facebook. Poverty stricken trash kiss
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by toprealman: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Desmond is gay nah
You've slept with him or maybe your brother or BF or something?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

So? And they keep getting richer why broke idi0ts like you keep grinning to death with free Facebook. Poverty stricken trash kiss

What's 2 people meeting got to do with getting rich, Facebook and poverty?

Seems life is not treating you kindly and you are lashing out with anger at other people.

I think you have bigger issues in your life to worry about than 2 people meeting.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by specialmati(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Off point.

Answer my question or shut it.

If you decide to answer based on cultural aspect then I am ready to agree but all other incoherent submission is straight to Dustbin.
grin grin grin grin you question has no meaning.i said again dont attack Gods word for whatever reason. why didnt you attack france abi britain for producing that phone you are using to type shit,or even attack them for producing the things we use in our modern world. .na Gods words you they attack.you think you are wise shocked shocked
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by baratech: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
plaindealer:

Who do reps meet members of their constituencies.?

Why do you people always include Nigeria in all your misguided utterances is if the whole of Nigeria share your intolerant concerns.

Did this meeting happen in Japan or Nigeria??

Really, so you're telling me that you've had a one on one meeting with your own constituent house member?? If yes, please send pictures
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you question has no meaning.i said again dont attack Gods word for whatever reason. why didnt you attack france abi britain for producing that phone you are using to type shit,or even attack them for producing the things we use in our modern world. .na Gods words you they attack.you think you are wise shocked shocked

Same way they documented your histories, same way they produced phones.

Which one did your fore father's produce?

You see your IQ of response is zero because you can't reason.

Since people who brought the message to u now moves otherwise then you HV to follow since you earlier believe everything they told you.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Glawrie: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
How's a gay an icon Icon he? What has he done to be regarded as an icon? Being a gay?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
baratech:

Did this meeting happen in Japan or Nigeria??

Really, so you're telling me that you've had a one on one meeting with your own constituent house member?? If yes, please send pictures

So, it is against the law and a crime for 2 people to meet in Nigeria, even one on one?

Is freedom of movement and association no longer part of the Nigerian constitution?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by MOVIC6: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Make your research as you did on France and Britain....
MelesZenawi:

Who are they?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by specialmati(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Same way they documented your histories, same way they produced phones.

Which one did your fore father's produce?

You see your IQ of response is zero because you can't reason.

Since people who brought the message to u now moves otherwise then you HV to follow since you earlier believe everything they told you.
i said you are not wise instead of typing the shit you believe in and leave you bring Gods word on your myopic reasoning and thinking.how do you exist.do you believe there is God to start with.if you dont like i said before its finished you case is irredeemable .beside document your life now so that in years to come one mumu will ask if you lived. nonsense.just thank God for christianity if not that your culture for don use you for ritual because you are not wise grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Actor and politician, Desmond Elliot met with Nigerian Crossdresser, James Brown, and the crossdresser shared photo of the meeting via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

James Brown wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFxDuVRN13k

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWBeg9sjO8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link .the looser wan form liberal law maker.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

Think..

Gay is a white man's culture....

The Holy book is a white man's cultural guide which condemn it... Outrightly...

Now what's your point?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

Think..

Gay is a white man's culture....
The Holy book is a white man's cultural guide which condemn it... Outrightly...

Now what's your point?

Who gave you the holy book?

So you mean your fore father's have no cultural guide?
Shame on you..
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Avoidsexxx(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

for me christianity is being christ-like. Gospel talks jesus christ the only true way and life in GOD FOREVER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.