Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) (64402 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Germanhunter:
See Desmond
Snapping and smiling with a cross dresser

Somebori you are suppose to talk sense into his head

Shebi you see how you dressed all fine and all and look straight even if you may not..

Nigga wears female clothes Desmond
Like female clothes ,make up ,heels and hair

Politicians really got to do more than just rip us

Must other people live their life according to your dictates and approval?

Are other people dictating to you how to live your life?

With all the issues in this world, what people wear is at the top of your own list...

Must be idleness and joblessness..
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:12am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Who wrote the book of acts since ethiopians met philips inside the book of acts

Is that the new twist....smh
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 4:22am On Jan 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Desmond is gay nah
You don't have sense. Buy one asap
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by thRivE1807(m): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

The story of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc happened as iconic mountains and wells associated with them are still standing today in Israel and Lebanon. The story of Israel's sojourn in Egypt is not a fable as Egypt has the most accurate historical monument preservation record. The existence of prophets Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, etc has archaeological evidence. The birth, life, teachings, times and death of Jesus Christ happened with places, rivers, mountains, and roads still existing.

The gospel did not come from the CAUCASIANS but was accepted by them and spread in line with demands of Jesus. The same way many Africans accepted and are spreading it. The gospel doesn't get devalued because a generation of people are expressing their freewill contrary to the values inherent in the gospel. On the contrary, every action negative or positive has consequences as the same gospel says.

I put it to you, therefore, that your assertion is CARELESS FABRICATIONS that reek of ignorance.

Nice one, May God Bless You Sir..
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Cantonese:

“Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school”. You further exposed yourself and your level of education. That’s exactly why your line of thinking and sexual preference is warped!

Go back to school

You can now goo back and read with your head functioning otherwise enroll in the nearest sound primary school around you.

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Grizzly20: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.

Madd ooh.
So bros for your mind u think say wetin u talk na the right thing abi?

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by HabaHaba: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

The story of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc happened as iconic mountains and wells associated with them are still standing today in Israel and Lebanon. The story of Israel's sojourn in Egypt is not a fable as Egypt has the most accurate historical monument preservation record. The existence of prophets Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, etc has archaeological evidence. The birth, life, teachings, times and death of Jesus Christ happened with places, rivers, mountains, and roads still existing.

The gospel did not come from the CAUCASIANS but was accepted by them and spread in line with demands of Jesus. The same way many Africans accepted and are spreading it. The gospel doesn't get devalued because a generation of people are expressing their freewill contrary to the values inherent in the gospel. On the contrary, every action negative or positive has consequences as the same gospel says.

I put it to you, therefore, that your assertion is CARELESS FABRICATIONS that reek of ignorance.

Great ignorance kuwa. The guy is obviously misguided and unlearned.

Don't even waste your time with such foolish people. The Bible says when you advise the foolish you may eventually be seen as equally foolish, therefore just reserve your apt knowledge and wisdom for wise people that respect a d acknowledge God, our father, bro.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Abeg who has salt... angry Disgusting thing
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.
You open your mouth waa waa to talk trash
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Toreddo3679:
You open your mouth waa waa to talk trash
Good u closed your oownn aaw aaw to avoid talking trash.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2021
ODJ124:
this James Brown looks sickly and lanky...

He should go and rest Abeg...He once to emulate Bobrisky ....

Thread seen...
I don't think you used your 'once' properly here sir
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2021
I didn't know that another bob-risky existed in this country.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Go back to school

You can now goo back and read with your head functioning otherwise enroll in the nearest sound primary school around you.

“Go back to school”. Exactly. That’s what you require.

Proper education will make you stay away from digging the anuses of your fellow men. Help yourself a little bit.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
plaindealer:

And the same white's culture and nearly all the white man's countries has legalized same sex marriage including America the land of democracy so exactly what's your point? Are you still living in the stone age?

Kolomental miss road.

You sound like it's been legalized centuries ago...

America and other western countries began to give it's consent to homosexuality from Obama's regime...

This is a new culture that they're equally studying and trying to get used to....

At the end of everything, When Western countries must have refrained from this act, Africa will be termed the continent of gay....

This is in accordance to the conspiracy of depopulation ideology from the same white people....
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Cantonese:

“Go back to school”. Exactly. That’s what you require.

Proper education will make you stay away from digging the anus of your fellow man. Help yourself a little bit.

Yawns

Go back to school

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Yawns

Go back to school

“Read with your head functioning”. I think that’s a deficiency that you have. If you read in the first place you would not have openly disgraced yourself in this manner. Everyone who read your initial comment has the same opinion about you.

“Half education”. Another challenge that you have. People like you if only they are properly educated would direct their organs and thoughts the right way.

Now go and get properly educated.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Cantonese:

“Read with your head functioning”. I think that’s a deficiency that you have. If you read in the first place you would not have openly disgraced yourself in this manner. Everyone who read your initial comment has the same opinion about you.

“Half education”. Another challenge that you have. People like you if only they are properly educated would direct their organs and thoughts the right way.

Now go and get properly educated.

Yawns...plus Yawns

Go back to school

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

1. The face of Jesus and Christianity is a blue eyes Caucasian with blond hair called Jesus.

2. In the same land of Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the rest of biblical people you listed in Israel where the gospel came from, Gay people and even gay Copple live openly untouched, unmolested and there's no law prohibiting or sending gay people to prison under any circumstances.

3. In nearly all the Caucasian (All Christian) countries, same sex marriage is perfectly legal, including in the US, a Christian Nation.

4. The white man and the countries that peddled and sold the Christian religion to you are definitely not in the same basket with you, they've all moved on and they are still Christians in the Christian countries, so are you Christians in Nigeria more Christian then them?

Are you also more Christian than Israel where Jesus came from?, The same Israel where gay couple live happily? Below is a picture of a gay couple with their children in Israel.

In 2021, at this very minute and very second, your post means nothing, it's a reflection of a backward, religion obsessed and regressive society and culture with serious kolomental syndrome.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Xscape1993:
And so what? A House of Assembly member that commissioned toilet as a project for his constituency. We give too much attention to irrelevant things in this country.
What did your assembly member commission? That is if you even know his/her name
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Charisma01: 8:03am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

May you be healed by the blood of Jesus Christ
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Charisma01:

May you be healed by the blood of Jesus Christ
A-men and A-women.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2021
yanabasee1:

You sound like it's been legalized centuries ago...

America and other western countries began to give it's consent to homosexuality from Obama's regime...

This is a new culture that they're equally studying and trying to get used to....

At the end of everything, When Western countries must have refrained from this act, Africa will be termed the continent of gay....

This is in accordance to the conspiracy of depopulation ideology from the same white people....

The US supreme Court legalized same sex marriage, not Obama.

Did the European countries also legalized same sex marriage because of the US supreme court and Obama?

Btw, Africa is a continent full of Gay people because you have a lot of Gay people in Africa, stop fooling yourself.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2021
plaindealer:

The US supreme Court legalized same sex marriage, not Obama.

Did the European countries also legalized same sex marriage because of the US supreme court and Obama?

Btw, Africa is a continent full of Gay people because you have a lot of Gay people in Africa, stop fooling yourself.

Seems you're a gay...

US supreme court wouldn't pass gay law into their constitution without the consent of the President.... Don't forget that they run a democratic government...

Yes.... America lead and the rest follow.....
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
yanabasee1:

Seems you're a gay...

US supreme court wouldn't pass gay law into their constitution without the consent of the President.... Don't forget that they run a democratic government...

[/s]
Yes.... America lead and the rest follow.....

Are you a comedian?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by paulshedrach31(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

. May i ask you to please furnish us with the list of the white men that documented the scriptures stylishly as posited by you? You don't spill tantrums from both side of your mouth thinking you are making sense. I now see the reason why so many will call that which is harmful as growth. (even bump, boil and many others are growth. As bad as they are) Mind you, homosexuality defy the natural and moral state of being. If you argue that, they have right to respond to their sexual inclination, then you may need to tell me the purpose of having sex. As much as sex is to be enjoyed, it's sole purpose is for pro-creation. Now tell me if homosexuals pro-create. They need medical attention not protection. I hope we don't join the western world in loosing our sanity in the name of development.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Freemasonry: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2021
The James guy worwor shaa.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by paulshedrach31(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Rather than showing how ignorant you are as touching the understanding of history, i will advice you go and do a little bit of research about the Christian faith.
MelesZenawi:

Same way they documented your histories, same way they produced phones.

Which one did your fore father's produce?

You see your IQ of response is zero because you can't reason.

Since people who brought the message to u now moves otherwise then you HV to follow since you earlier believe everything they told you.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Bobrisky has opened up the doors for all these queers. They are slowly making their grand entrances in the Nigeria SM scene.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Ddokie: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

Thanks for your robust response.

People who know little or nothing about christianity just come out and start talking like they know. They even claim the white man has abandoned Christianity.

I just saw that it was MelesZenawi that made the statement you quoted. He is a confused person with little knowledge. He needs intercession.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

Thanks for your robust response.

People who know little or nothing about christianity just come out and start talking like they know. They even claim the white man has abandoned Christianity.

I just saw that it was MelesZenawi that made the statement you quoted. He is a confused person with little knowledge. He needs intercession.

Lol

MelesZenawi done suffer.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Ddokie: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol

MelesZenawi done suffer.

Your suffering still dey warm up.

No go get sense.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Two Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.