Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) (64404 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.

Two types of whites.

Which group do you think Nigerians will copy

Great comment btw

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Who gave you the holy book?

So you mean your fore father's have no cultural guide?

Shame on you..

You don't know how to argue on your assertion, correctly....

Your claims are totally baseless...

If you say that it's totally wrong to fault homosexuality from religious perspective.... Because, it was given to us by the white and so, we shouldn't blame homosexuals based on a foreign religion...

I asked you, the Holy book is a white man's cultural guide...Right? Given to us...

Then, Homosexuality is a white man's culture..To which they thought Africans as well...

Yet, the same Holy Book they gave us, Condemn the act in it's entirety...

My point is.... Homosexuality is not good and a good number of the white folks are homophobic....

And Homosexuality isn't our culture and whether I judge this from whatever aspect. What is bad is actually bad.

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.
What you wrote does not make sense, your brain is weak in reasoning..... If your religion supports them doesn't mean others should....

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

You don't know how to argue on your assertion, correctly....

Your claims are totally baseless...

If you say that it's totally wrong to fault homosexuality from religious perspective.... Because, it was given to us by the white and so, we shouldn't blame homosexuals based on a foreign religion...

I asked you, the Holy book is a white man's cultural guide...Right? Given to us...

Then, Homosexuality is a white man's culture..To which they thought Africans as well...

Yet, the same Holy Book they gave us, Condemn the act in it's entirety...

My point is.... Homosexuality is not good and a good number of the white folks are homophobic....

And Homosexuality isn't our culture and whether I judge this from whatever aspect. What is bad is actually bad.

The only thing meaningful you said here is that homosexuality isn't your culture....and fine.

Other Christian juxtaposition is arrant nonsense and bullcrap.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
viceddy95:

What you wrote does not make sense, your brain is weak in reasoning..... If your religion supports them doesn't mean others should....

Just go back to school, it is obvious you can't read.

Half Education is vanity.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

The only thing meaningful you said here is that homosexuality isn't your culture....and fine.

Other Christian juxtaposition is arrant nonsense and bullcrap.

Then I am totally disappointed that I often relate you to someone with a good thinking brain....
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

Then I am totally disappointed that I often relate you to someone with a good thinking brain....

I am very happy you were disappointed today because I will never share in your view of religious Jingoism.

Look for someone else that the witnessing and soul winning can work on.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
"They Didn't Caught Me" really Got me Caught with laughter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buh this James guy ug oooo chai
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I am very happy you were disappointed today because I will never share in your view of religious Jingoism.

Look for someone else that the witnessing and soul winning can work on.

I am not a religious person....

But you just make assertion without critical thinking....

You follow trends...You should follow your brain and make a culture of belief to guide your living....

I've been harassed by homosexuals severally and I fear that I might get into the news for physically harming one of them....
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
yanabasee1:

I am not a religious person....

But you just make assertion without critical thinking....

You follow trends...You should follow your brain and make a culture of belief to guide your living....

I've been harassed by homosexuals severally and I fear that I might get into the news for physically harming one of them....

That you have been physically harassed by homosexuals is not the issue and not my concern.

We have various Government agencies you can lay your compliment to..

Then the person who follows trend here is you not me.

I judge based on what is obtained culturally but here you are trying to push a religious view you obviously learnt fee seasons ago and try to juxtapose with culture....That's pure fallacy.

Independent reasons ends with what was obtained within your society and not what you were told and meant to read and believe.

You are far from been rational.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

That you have been physically harassed by homosexuals is not the issue and not my concern.

We have various Government agencies you can lay your compliment to..

Then the person who follows trend here is you not me.

I judge based on what is obtained culturally but here you are trying to push a religious view you obviously learnt fee seasons ago and try to juxtapose with culture....That's pure fallacy.

Independent reasons ends with what was obtained within your society and not what you were told and meant to read and believe.

You are far from been rational.

Over many decades ago...Africa had lost its cultural norms and was mending it with the white man's culture....

A typical example is the killing of albino and twins...Wearing of clothes instead of leather... Worshipping of gods of different idols....and drinking from streams.. Bathing isn't our culture as well...

The same religion that you're condemning today, changed have contributed to the development that we are having today...

So, originally, the real african culture that you think you're practicing is less than 40%....

Also, Education is a white man's culture...Which was introduced alongside Churches to enable Africans learn to read the Bible by themselves....

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Just go back to school, it is obvious you can't read.

Half Education is vanity.
But you that went to school, how come you are displaying serious ignorance here?....
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

go copy more from doyin okupe's son,if you want to start let's say a small farm and you bought a female cow and two males cows expecting the bull cow to impregnate the female cow but no ,but instead your too bull cows are busy sodomising each others what will you say?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by wisdomclay(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

EYI TI LO. NKON BE
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by baratech: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2021
plaindealer:

So, it is against the law and a crime for 2 people to meet in Nigeria, even one on one?

Is freedom of movement and association no longer part of the Nigerian constitution?

Did I at any point say their meeting is against any law??

Did I at any point say their meeting is against the constitution??

Did you read what I posted before jumping into my mentions??
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Tonymario58: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2021
That's a hospital environment.
I pity that brown guy. Homosexuality is a big issue in this environment with some bit of reckless behavior. Anything for fame around here.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

And to you homosexuality and cross dressing is accepted by Islam and traditional worship? Why have you singled out Christianity if not for the purpose of exposing your complete ignorance and lack of respect to people who practice Christianity?

Your head like that of an owl there.

Muntula!
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Who gave you the holy book?

So you mean your fore father's have no cultural guide?

Shame on you..

In your own forefather’s cultural guide, homosexuality and cross dressing are there for you to practice? So your forefathers practiced homosexuality? Why have you exposed yourself as a homosexual so clearly?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Cantonese:

In your own forefather’s cultural guide, homosexuality and cross dressing are there for you to practice? So your forefathers practiced homosexuality? Why have you exposed yourself as a homosexual so clearly?

Thanks goodness I exposed myself as a homosexual and you are fully aware I did so.

You can now goo back and read with your head functioning otherwise enroll in the nearest sound primary school around you.

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:13am On Jan 23, 2021
yanabasee1:

Think..

Gay is a white man's culture....

The Holy book is a white man's cultural guide which condemn it... Outrightly...

Now what's your point?

And the same white's culture and nearly all the white man's countries has legalized same sex marriage including America the land of democracy so exactly what's your point? Are you still living in the stone age?

Kolomental miss road.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Farukshy: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Desmond is gay nah
No be today marks, old gist
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Thanks goodness I exposed myself as a homosexual and you are fully aware I did so.

You can now goo back and read with your head functioning otherwise enroll in the nearest sound primary school around you.

Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

“Half education is vanity especially if obtained in a rural secondary school”. You further exposed yourself and your level of education. That’s exactly why your line of thinking and sexual preference is warped!
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 1:47am On Jan 23, 2021
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Actor and politician, Desmond Elliot met with Nigerian Crossdresser, James Brown, and the crossdresser shared photo of the meeting via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

James Brown wrote;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFxDuVRN13k

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWBeg9sjO8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

WOOOOOW.. Such a beauutiful man. Would love to yansh the dark guy, Was his name people? cheesy
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Germanhunter(m): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2021
See Desmond
Snapping and smiling with a cross dresser

Somebori you are suppose to talk sense into his head

Shebi you see how you dressed all fine and all and look straight even if you may not..

Nigga wears female clothes Desmond
Like female clothes ,make up ,heels and hair

Politicians really got to do more than just rip us
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2021
baratech:

Did I at any point say their meeting is against any law??

Did I at any point say their meeting is against the constitution??

Did you read what I posted before jumping into my mentions??

baratech:
What are they meeting for??

For what exactly??

Why??

I don tire for Nigeria

A seating house member for that matter??

baratech:

Did this meeting happen in Japan or Nigeria??

Really, so you're telling me that you've had a one on one meeting with your own constituent house member?? If yes, please send pictures

If it's not a crime, if it's not against the law and the Nigerian constitution for 2 people to meet in Nigeria, they why are you so bothered, concerned and tired for Nigeria? Why?

Please tell us why?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by damijoe77: 2:29am On Jan 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Desmond is gay nah
He dan burst ur nyash b4? Gist us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.