Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) (64399 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

Your suffering still dey warm up.

No go get sense.

Shut it

My comment is in order because I move with time and tide.

Uka di...Omena-ana dikwa.

So if you must criticize do so culturally and not by what the whites told you.

If you believe all they said earlier then you are bound to believe other views from them.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2021
plaindealer:

1. The face of Jesus and Christianity is a blue eyes Caucasian with blond hair called Jesus.

2. In the same land of Abraham, Jacob, Moses and the rest of biblical people you listed in Israel where the gospel came from, Gay people and even gay Copple live openly untouched, unmolested and there's no law prohibiting or sending gay people to prison under any circumstances.

3. In nearly all the Caucasian (All Christian) countries, same sex marriage is perfectly legal, including in the US, a Christian Nation.

4. The white man and the countries that peddled and sold the Christian religion to you are definitely not in the same basket with you, they've all moved on and they are still Christians in the Christian countries, so are you Christians in Nigeria more Christian then them?

Are you also more Christian than Israel where Jesus came from?, The same Israel where gay couple live happily? Below is a picture of a gay couple with their children in Israel.

In 2021, at this very minute and very second, your post means nothing, it's a reflection of a backward, religion obsessed and regressive society and culture with serious kolomental syndrome.

As a Christian, the Bible remains my compass, syllabus and benchmark and not some ideologies of a political party in any part of the world or the fickle politically-motivated resolutions of the parliamentary of any country. Yes, I may fall short of demands of the Word of God but because God is merciful as evident in sacrificial death of Jesus, I will seek forgiveness from our Father and move on living. I don't expect you to agree with me but your disagreement doesn't change the spiritual and eschatological realities.

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

The story of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc happened as iconic mountains and wells associated with them are still standing today in Israel and Lebanon. The story of Israel's sojourn in Egypt is not a fable as Egypt has the most accurate historical monument preservation record. The existence of prophets Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, etc has archaeological evidence. The birth, life, teachings, times and death of Jesus Christ happened with places, rivers, mountains, and roads still existing.

The gospel did not come from the CAUCASIANS but was accepted by them and spread in line with demands of Jesus. The same way many Africans accepted and are spreading it. The gospel doesn't get devalued because a generation of people are expressing their freewill contrary to the values inherent in the gospel. On the contrary, every action negative or positive has consequences as the same gospel says.

I put it to you, therefore, that your assertion is CARELESS FABRICATIONS that reek of ignorance.
I love you, no homo..

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by adadike(f): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

The story of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, etc happened as iconic mountains and wells associated with them are still standing today in Israel and Lebanon. The story of Israel's sojourn in Egypt is not a fable as Egypt has the most accurate historical monument preservation record. The existence of prophets Jeremiah, Isaiah, Elijah, etc has archaeological evidence. The birth, life, teachings, times and death of Jesus Christ happened with places, rivers, mountains, and roads still existing.

The gospel did not come from the CAUCASIANS but was accepted by them and spread in line with demands of Jesus. The same way many Africans accepted and are spreading it. The gospel doesn't get devalued because a generation of people are expressing their freewill contrary to the values inherent in the gospel. On the contrary, every action negative or positive has consequences as the same gospel says.

I put it to you, therefore, that your assertion is CARELESS FABRICATIONS that reek of ignorance.
you are not just Festacman, you are a real man

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2021
How is this news ffs?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2021
what's the point meeting him. is he a gay apologist?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by noamchumsky(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2021
God bless you for me bro

festacman:

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Toreddo3679(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Good u closed your oownn aaw aaw to avoid talking trash.
Quote me again and see

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Jeffy1206:
I don't think you used your 'once' properly here sir

Thanks.... just observed it..
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Maycash89(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.
Christianity is not a white man religion, in fact Christianity is not a religion, but a culture and a live of a people, may the Lord give you understanding IJN.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Icon kwa

At this point let me categorically state this clearly to fickle minds attacking James Brown and Doyin Okupe gay son..

First and foremost, If you are attacking these homosexuals based on your cultural aspect and norms then I will have to agree to you that you are right as far as you state clearly where your cultures abhors such..

Secondly if you are attacking these homosexuals based on Christianity (White man's religion) then you are very very stupid , infact I dare say that the person is a rotten carcass

The christian religion you are using as your basis to condemn them was given to you by same white people france and britain precisely and these books were stylishly written by them and today same people that brought the religion to you have moved past same religion and books they themselves documented.

Everything you know and interpret as gospel was handed to africans by the whites

So is it outrightly stupid for someone to condemn them on Christian basis rather that should be done on cultural belief.

Ignorance is a big problem to you.
Was the Bible written by Europeans? Did Christianity originate from Europe?
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

Continue deceiving yourself. The Bible is a careless fabrication tho.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by offset67(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Desmond idiot
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by OtemAtum: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

You are defending the fake stories of cavemen and taking it up as if they depict your own culture and tradition. Even Jehovah their god who is currently in a spiritual cage knows that his religion is currently going towards the downward trend at the moment. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see how Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands of other religious beings are currently held captive by the gods of science in a spiritual cage.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by festacman(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
OtemAtum:
You are defending the fake stories of cavemen and taking it up as if they depict your own culture and tradition. Even Jehovah their god who is currently in a spiritual cage knows that his religion is currently going towards the downward trend at the moment. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see how Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands of other religious beings are currently held captive by the gods of science in a spiritual cage.

Are you as a mere MORTAL "held by gods of science in a spiritual cage" or being served by your so-called "gods of science"? How much more the immortal God, the creator of heaven and earth. Look, it is fashionable to blab as healthy young man. How about the TRIAL of suffering from failure of kidney for 6 months?

1 Like

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

Are you as a mere MORTAL "held by gods of science in a spiritual cage" or being served by your so-called "gods of science"? How much more the immortal God, the creator of heaven and earth. Look, it is fashionable to blab as healthy young man. How about the TRIAL of suffering from failure of kidney for 6 months?
How does anyone's suffering glorify your God?
Why do religious people celebrate biological misdemeanors or the absurdities of life in the name of religion?
If your God can only demonstrate its ability
by doing things for no reason,then it means your God doesn't deserve respect from anyone.
What's the essence of being called omniscient when you can't determine why you do anything you do??
Mr Festacman,being scary towards everyone as Jehovah/Allah doesn't make you smarter.
I also wonder why religious people believe their Gods love them in the absence of a reason for their actions.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
The caption got me reeling with laughter
....."they didn't caught me" grin
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by festacman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How does anyone's suffering glorify your God?
Why do religious people celebrate biological misdemeanors or the absurdities of life in the name of religion?
If your God can only demonstrate its ability
by doing things for no reason,then it means your God doesn't deserve respect from anyone.
What's the essence of being called omniscient when you can't determine why you do anything you do??
Mr Festacman,being scary towards everyone as Jehovah/Allah doesn't make you smarter.
I also wonder why religious people believe their Gods love them in the absence of a reason for their actions.

As a soul in human body, you dread suffering/pain because of its effects on your earthly body. Your body desires pleasure. But, do you know the function of the pain or pleasure in the creation? Do you know why your brain needs break to recreate? Do you know the purpose of rain and Sun beyond what you grew up to know them for. Why do you feel the wind but you can't see it? The fact is that what you know as a human being is limited to the knowledge available to you. The books you read were written by helpless mortals like you with limited knowledge.

Listen, a computer system functions subjects to the limitations imposed by the creator of both the hardware and software in it. What is a computer other than to serve purpose for which it is made fill in the way the way the creator designed. Mark you, the creator doesn't dialogue or negotiate with the computer on how it want it to serve a purpose. Now, what is a human being on earth compared to the almighty sovereign creator God who made other planetary bodies apart from the earth?

Again, God does not glorify in any human's suffering because if a human soul breaks the cycle of light and love, there must be compensations. Cut long story short, the sacrificial death of Jesus becomes necessary as a universal compensation for any WILLING soul to draw from to reactivate its participation in the cycle of eternal light and love (God's presence).

Finally, the same God you deride gave you FREEWILL to make a choice. You are free to hold your belief. I am free to serve the living God through Jesus Christ. It has been a pleasure engaging you. I am moving on from here. Stay safe, my brother.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

As a soul in human body, you dread suffering/pain because of its effects on your earthly body. Your body desires pleasure. But, do you know the function of the pain or pleasure in the creation? Do you know why your brain needs break to recreate? Do you know the purpose of rain and Sun beyond what you grew up to know them for. Why do you feel the wind but you can't see it? The fact is that what you know as a human being is limited to the knowledge available to you. The books you read were written by helpless mortals like you with limited knowledge.

Listen, a computer system functions subjects to the limitations imposed by the creator of both the hardware and software in it. What is a computer other than to serve purpose for which it is made fill in the way the way the creator designed. Mark you, the creator doesn't dialogue or negotiate with the computer on how it want it to serve a purpose. Now, what is a human being on earth compared to the almighty sovereign creator God who made other planetary bodies apart from the earth?

Again, God does not glorify in any human's suffering because if a human soul breaks the cycle of light and love, there must be compensations. Cut long story short, the sacrificial death of Jesus becomes necessary as a universal compensation for any WILLING soul to draw from to reactivate its participation in the cycle of eternal light and love (God's presence).

Finally, the same God you deride gave you FREEWILL to make a choice. You are free to hold your belief. I am free to serve the living God through Jesus Christ. It has been a pleasure engaging you. I am moving on from here. Stay safe, my brother.
I didn't choose to become an atheist.
It just happened when religion ceased to make sense to me by chance.
The Bible you believe was also written by mere mortals.
Off course, anyone can claim to have had an experience of something.
But when the report of such experience doesn't make sense anymore,it will surely be regarded as nonsense.
So,your comparison of me to a computer is also unnecessary.
Furthermore, I think it's impossible for NOTHING to exist.
I also think there is no limit to the things that exist.
Ultmately, the universe is just another object in the presence of infinity.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
festacman:

This old gimmick doesn't even scare a fly in this aquarius age, let alone applying it against god Otem, he who is among the gods who have captured Jehovah your god. Try your kidney failure threat on gullible sheep and not me, god Otem, the bringer of truth and mind freedom. Jehovah is not God Almighty and can never be near what God Almighty is. Jehovah is a very microscopic part of the Totality of Existence called God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by festacman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
OtemAtum:

This old gimmick doesn't even scare a fly in this aquarius age, let alone applying it against god Otem, he who is among the gods who have captured Jehovah your god. Try your kidney failure threat on gullible sheep and not me, god Otem, the bringer of truth and mind freedom. Jehovah is not God Almighty and can never be near what God Almighty is. Jehovah is a very microscopic part of the Totality of Existence called God.

May Jesus the light of the world disperse the dark knowledge that reside in mind. Light do not just dominate darkness, it disperses darkness into nothingness.

May all glory, adoration, worship, power, sovereignty be unto the God the creator of heaven and earth.
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Omofizle90(m): 4:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Just look this two fool's
Foolish people
Re: James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) by Quim2: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:
4rr
hi. Where u Based?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.