Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You (1353 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / I Have Airtime To Give.... Fastest Finger Happy Sunday All / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Okwori12(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enough of all those stories of girls don't call boys, when a woman loves a man, she always make out time to call him. That's just the truth...

7 Likes

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by thesicilian: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
If she has a job...
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Kriss216: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Because she’s the CEO of a Telecommunication company

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Okwori12(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Because she’s the CEO of a Telecommunication company

You that use to call, are you a CEO of any telecommunication company

8 Likes

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Okwori12(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
thesicilian:
If she has a job...
yes. What am trying to say is that when a woman loves you, she also calls you
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Babara1994(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
True talk.
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by captainbangz: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Op, I Have Known This Since Na
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Cholls(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
My brother when a girl loves you she opens her legs... So, it is left for you as a morally upright man to close it for her.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by NiRfreak(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cholls:
My brother when a girl loves you she opens her legs... So, it is left for you as a morally upright man to close it for her.
Exactly...you can close it up by inserting your key.preeq to lock it

1 Like

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Cholls(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:

my brother no no...what I mean is that you don't encouraged her rebellion by fuk.ng her
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
NiRfreak:
lol werey boy

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by NiRfreak(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
You dey mind the morally upright mumu that wants to close the legs of a babe that loves him.
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by MMXX: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Absolute truth. Also,

You see that "I'm/was busy"you get,you mostly get that when they don't share likewise feeling tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by phazotron(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cholls:

Very true.

Na only men of integrity fit say no for that kind situation

Well, my ex missed an opportunity to be with one. her loss not mine.
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by phazotron(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okwori12:
Enough of all those stories of girls don't call boys, when a woman loves a man, she always make out time to call him. That's just the truth...

Even if she no get credit call you, na to collect money from your hand and na you she go still use the credit call

The best thing for man na to find girl Wey love am

D Tin go dey easy

If you go dey find d love na agbako u go dey jam up and down
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by ThiagoKid(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okwori12:

You that use to call, are you a CEO of any telecommunication company
you dey mind kriss?
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Avoidsexxx(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okwori12:
Nnah mehn! You broke the 'aku oyibo nsugbe', Nowadays people know not and don't understand love anymore because of our sinful fake and artificial lifesytles.
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2021
True talk. Even feminists when they are in their yeye love, call their men frequently and still pretend to be feminists on Instagram
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by ValCon888: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2021
The OP is right.
She'll always have time to call you for urgent 2k.
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by jimmychang: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2021
True ,they always call...I hardly use my card in calling them grin grin grin

Some do get angry that I don't call,but I no still dey call... grin grin
Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by paul6k: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Very true. Had a girl that will even use the dad's phone to call when she is out of air time.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That's In Love With You Will Always Have Airtime To Call You by fineboynl(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2021
I have had girls that called with thier mom phone. or even flashing. to me I prefer flashing than calling with someone else phone.

look here what I observed about girls not calling. sometimes when you are still getting to know or understand each other better most find it hard to call. not until they have known and understand you and your intentions better. sometimes it take patient to prove your worth and what you has to offer before some girls will be deeply in love and can't get over you. by then you will be the one to make shakara if you remembered all the things she made you pass through.

another thing is that too many attention from other guys. when a girl is beautiful. they hardly or don't call because way too many other guys called them. and over time they are used to it. that guy's should be the one to call them.

it's only when a guy badly in love with you or she need you so badly that she will be the one to call or always called you. but the truth is most time it happens to be the girls you don't like or not into. this will even makes you not interested in calling them and they will always be the one to call.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Bother Me With Creepy Stares When I’m Looking Basic? / Sexy Pics Of Queen Showing Off Her Big Booty (PHOTOS) / Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.