Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (58301 Views)

2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by christistruth01: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Never4getU:
U're a fool! Igboho is an illiterate cos someone has finally stand up to ur neferous activities.

Even if Igboho is an illiterate he has educated assistants just like MC Oluomo does

Do you think Adedibu the former Ibadan Strong man who used to install and remove Oyo State Governors as he wished went to School?

Adedibu was the Political King Maker and his educated assistants dealt with the English Grammar where and when it was needed

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by MrColdsweat: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Seyi don fvck up.

Playing politics with human lives.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by oshonwambada: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know
u have a point

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Conrod: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Makinde is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba race. FFK and the other south west irritants won’t say anything about Makinde’s show of shame. The real betrayals among us are gradually showing their hands.
Can you now tell us the difference between sunday igboho and mazi nnamdi kanu,or are you just bias because the latter is igbo?.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by christistruth01: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Conrod:
Can you now tell us the difference between sunday igboho and mazi nnamdi kanu,or are you just bias because the latter is igbo?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos/

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by flokii: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde what is in all these for you?

Is it the way Fulani criminals are everywhere killing, kidnapping and raping innocent people that you want?

The people of Oyo deserve peace and security, it's their right. Some untrained urchins and malus can't take that away because of 'One Nigeria'.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by christistruth01: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
LibertyRep:
It will be unfortunate if this is reduced to a power tussle and supremacy contest between the Gov and Mr. Igboho.
At this moment, all grey areas should be ironed and all hands on deck to keep the marauders at bay.

Yorubas should rally round Mr. Igboho against the evil that may come his ways from within his tribesmen who see him as a threat now and who might not blink twice before sacrificing him and the entire Yoruba nation for their selfish political gains.

Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.

Especially as CP Ngozi Onadeko is our "Wife" we have to look after her.

We will find a way to do that without letting the Killer Herdsmen have their way..

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by warrenweste(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know

You spoke my mind infact infact you're deep thinker cheesy

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Buhari boy
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Olatomiwami(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:

U made my day,o ti ja ju,o ja putuputu

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by dododawa1: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
all south west GOVERNORS and TINUBU are behind this GUY,just POLITICS.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by AroleOduduwa2: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde omo ale, it seems you want god of thunder to visit your household
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by olajizz01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
This coward makinde is stepping out of his bound.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Whiteshield: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na lie o! Sunday Igboho that Makinde took to Kogi to help rig for PDP in Kogi election?
Auxiliary, hope you are taking notes.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Skodiswayze(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
My Governor playing the game underground, wise men are scarce

happney65:

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Ahmeduana(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Have start disliking this governor
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by asobo: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
tyson98:
Go and arrest Sunday igboho he's there casing fulani people as he said...mumu Governor and I used to think he's different
So you want him to openly support abi. Be smart

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by ransomed: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
christistruth01:
What of the Killer Herdsmen?

They are saints and must be pampered at all cost.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Valur20: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:

You are a Yoruba guy and possibly from Ibadan because for u to know that he lives at Soka. But you dont need to be saying on public forum like this. It's like exposing govt tactics. Have a nice day

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by asobo: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
IGBOpigs:
PROUDLY HAUSA MAN. DONT POLITICISE THE ISSUE OF SECURITY IN YOUR AREA , IF ITS MATTER OF SECURITY ISSUE I EXPOSE WHOEVER YOU ARE,EVEN MY PARENTS, BCS I KNOW GRADUALLY IT WIL AFFECT ME DIRECT OR INDIRECTLY,.ASK ANY ONE LIVING WITHIN MY LGA.(BIRNIN KEBBI) WE WIL NOTE SUPPORT CRIMINAL.THAT IS WHAT MAKE US FREE FROM FULANI ATTACK.
You lack proper upbringing @ your moniker

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by illicit(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde is mad indeed....
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Kingstanding: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Supan:
Back stabbers
. I knew from onset that Makinde will not be a good governor and that is what good for Oyo indigine. Makinde case will be like Buhari case.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by sammyboyz21(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:

Na brain work

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Fcwilly: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Arresting him will not solve the problems, mumu makinde, don't enslave your people, there are 1001 Sunday ighogho out there, you can't kill us all
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by chubinwa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
I am Igbo. I want to explicitly state that I am fully in support of Sunday igboho.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by asobo: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Makinde is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba race. FFK and the other south west irritants won’t say anything about Makinde’s show of shame. The real betrayals among us are gradually showing their hands.
One Nigeria is what we northerners want. No Nigerian is more Nigerian than another. What is the duty of Amotekun. Makinde is the CSO of his state any act of civil disobedience would be dealt with severely.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
seunmsg:
let me screenshot this ,
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Lifestone(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Conrod:
Nawa o,i thought its only south east govs that speaks in this way, they all seems to hate their liberators.
But every Nigerians have the right to live in any part of Nigeria without harassment.
Yorubas are heavy in population in the North, what happens if they all get chased from their abode without any crime. I know so many fulanis living peacefully with their neighbors.
We should identify the criminal among the Fulanis and bring such to justice and allow the law abiding one to live peacefully

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I support Seyi Makinde's position.

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??

Ode, werey oponu ayerada ni e olofo omo ale jatijati

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Elbinawi: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Treat People Causing Ethnic Tension In Oyo As Criminals, Oyo state Governor @seyiamakinde Orders @PoliceNG | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

I am in total support of the Oyo state Governor. Ethnic bigots and tribal supremacists should not be allowed to dominate the Nigerian political landscape.

A tribalistic barbarian (Ondo state Governor) in Ondo state started this madness by giving a quit noticed to all Fulani Herders in his state.

Majority of Fulani Herders are law abiding citizens. Criminalizing a whole tribe is the peak of rascality, irresponsiblility and barbarism. The law abiding Herders are themselves victims of the criminal Herders.

2023 general election is fast approaching and our extremely wicked and corrupt leaders are notorious in exploiting our fault lines to divide Oppressed Nigerians.

When some Northern barbarians gave the Igbos quit notice, I strongly condemned it. And I strongly condemned this quit notice of these hate mongering South West barbarians.

I will end this piece with a quote from Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky:

"Who did God ask which tribe he/she wants to belong to during creation?"

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Oshin56(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
What the governor said is an official language. And some people will think Makinde is not supporting this guy indirectly.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by greggng: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is one of the disadvantages of being one Nigeria ...the problem of one religion must 've a way of affecting others .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food