Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (58834 Views)

2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by InvertedHammer: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
/
In the present day Nigeria, it is idiotic to obey any governor that doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart. A governor has only 1 heart and 1 head. No people should sit around and have such buffoon take a decision that puts the lives of the citizens at risk.

/
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by lamentor78(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2021
If you know you know ,Mr Sunday Igboho if you notice his dress he usually wear some things inside the clothes before going out .....that guy is a juju himself, but what i like about him is that he is passionate about fighting for yorubaland
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Qoko: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2021
I like this pretty CP, Madam NGO, she would so smart and brave.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by colestephan86: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Dchampion65: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I support Seyi Makinde's position.

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??

If you are in that area, your submission will be different.
The area is totally neglected security wise. Killing has become other of the day.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Ayomi90: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
waterproof brain the cause you people are fighting for will not be more than a Yoruba nation which is not different from Biafra, or restructuring which is another alternative so try and get at least a toddlers sense.
Shut up, what do u knw about what Yoruba's wanted? Go nd fight for ur mumu Biafra nd stop fooling around. Or do u want us to help u fight ur war? Coz I don't understand y it is paining u more than the Yoruba's. That ur flat head doesn't give space for brain.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Funflipper: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Conrod:
Nawa o,i thought its only south east govs that speaks in this way, they all seems to hate their liberators.

What do you expect when the self centered governors are busy cashing out.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Sctests: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2021
yorubas are never united. Always dribbling themselves. The easiest tribe to conquer in southern nigeria.

They are also very hypocritical. They Hate Eastern lions like Nnamdi Kanu for speaking truth to power but trying to shield their own son for doing the same.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Sujigbenga: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Mr Governor. Since fulani has been killing your people what have you done to stop it. It is time to unitedly flush this evil people from our land.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Skodiswayze(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2021
mikebabs101:
As in reading the comments here. I realized many people are not wise. So you expect him to support the Sunday in public ?? That will create unnecessary tension in the state. The north fit carry the matter for head and start another tribal war or start asking southerners living in the north to leave or start killing them.The governor is wise.. Condemn Sunday in public and tell him well done in private.

May God Bless You bruh
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by AdekunleScience: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2021
seunmsg:
Makinde is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba race. FFK and the other south west irritants won’t say anything about Makinde’s show of shame. The real betrayals among us are gradually showing their hands.
The truth is that many of us Yorubas are gullible whilst we see ourselves as liberals. Yesterday, I asked a 16 years old Yoruba kid who is in ss3 to tell me what he knows about Awolowo. And he replied that he doesn't know who Awolowo was. It was a very sad thing to here. Imagine one of his Igbo friends whose parents and family members have repeatedly told their own version of the civil war to, walks up to him and tells him that Awolowo killed "3million Igbo children because he was jealous of Igbo success" as they've touted. The Yoruba kid is very likely to buy into that propaganda, which will have the effect of eroding his willingness to defend any Yoruba political leader and even, the Yoruba identity/heritage. Thus, we have an army of generations of Yorubas who are only Yoruba in culture but who would not be willing to defend Yoruba nation because they don't even know what she represents.

I wish to link the points from the above statements to the matter of people like Makinde and FFK. How many Yorubas knew that Makinde is half-Yoruba half Edo married to Ijaw, or that FFK's maternal grandfather was a Fulani, or that TUNDE Bakare's father was a Fulani. Anywhere in the world it is common knowledge that this category of people naturally suffer from DIVIDED LOYALTY syndrome. Yet in Yorubaland such people had and still occupy our top political offices because majority of our voters are ignorant of the history of such people. In conclusion, let us take seriously the out of school teaching of history to our folks, both young and old.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by emfem(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2021
MAKINDE THE BASTARD WE ATE WATCHING YOU
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by mutvy: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Sunday Igboho should simmer now and not allow Buhari to get involve. Sunday should not give Buhari an excuse to get rid of him and his followers.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Admiral49(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
That guy carry JuJu for body wella.....watch the video see him clothes
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by SuperKlean(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know
exactly my brother, you're very wise
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by showafrica(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know

You make sense bro... I wish thats how it is... then I give it to gov makinde
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by amakadlite(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Who Are you talking about Makinde?

I have something nasty to say to him but not yet. He is as useless as that freak Umahi. At first I had faith in Makinde but he messed up.

God punish any fulani left standing in ibrarappa tonight.
you said so. the way you beat your chest about him made me wonder whether if this is same Makinde.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Eraddray(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
happney65:

u get sense ooo... I thought I was the only one thinking in that direction...may ur sense of reasoning never diminish

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by chrisblack: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??
you must be very stupid. Call your educated father that is hiding under his wife wrapper to come and lead. Education as nothing to do with protection of ones people
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Elioandrew: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

you wey go school, wetin you get to offer? These same illiterates are controlling society without any school certs where as, you wey go school still dey beg for ordinary groundnut. You better shut up if you don't have what to say. When people that know what mayhem our so-called leaders are doing to us and want to help, you be here talking from your anus gates. Bullshit
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
OasisT:

He is not . He made broadcast and as if that was not enough he directly instructed to arrest and treat him as a criminal. Don't forget the Alaafin has written to Buhari about the same issue. How I wish someone will tell me projects that he has started, ongoing or completed? Akeredolu came out like a man and did the right thing despite being a member of ruling party and you are defending an opposition governor to support the drastic decadents, nawa

He completed Operation Light Up Oyo State
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by OasisT: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

He completed Operation Light Up Oyo State

Who awarded and paid for the project ?
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
OasisT:

Who awar itded and paid for the project ?

Seyi Makinde did
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by OasisT: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

Seyi Makinde did

Ok
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Donaltus: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Teeklef:

Sunday igboho? Bullet proof?... Smile, it seems u don't know the devil we are talking about. I am from modakeke and i am telling you authoritatively that igboho can never put on bullet proof, for wetin.
Note: i have seen him in action before and i was not too small then.(1997,1998 and year 2000). My fellow brethren from MDK can relate.
Let me remind you of some legend then: pastor, werenike, sunday igboho, double, commander, gideon and lots more.
I live in ife then, sunday Igboho cause so many problems then

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Elbinawi:
Treat People Causing Ethnic Tension In Oyo As Criminals, Oyo state Governor @seyiamakinde Orders @PoliceNG | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

I am in total support of the Oyo state Governor. Ethnic bigots and tribal supremacists should not be allowed to dominate the Nigerian political landscape.

A tribalistic barbarian (Ondo state Governor) in Ondo state started this madness by giving a quit noticed to all Fulani Herders in his state.

Majority of Fulani Herders are law abiding citizens. Criminalizing a whole tribe is the peak of rascality, irresponsiblility and barbarism. The law abiding Herders are themselves victims of the criminal Herders.

2023 general election is fast approaching and our extremely wicked and corrupt leaders are notorious in exploiting our fault lines to divide Oppressed Nigerians.

When some Northern barbarians gave the Igbos quit notice, I strongly condemned it. And I strongly condemned this quit notice of these hate mongering South West barbarians.

I will end this piece with a quote from Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky:

"Who did God ask which tribe he/she wants to belong to during creation?"

#ElbinawiTweets

"While acknowledging that presently, seven out of every 10 kidnappers arrested turn out to be Fulanis, the Sultan (of Sokoto), however, insisted that they do it in collaboration with people of other ethnic stock". A whole 70% of Kidnappers being Fulani as acknowledged by no less an eminent Fulani as the Sultan of Sokoto is very telling.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by chernest2002: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2021
It's getting redder.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by mbaise1000: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DontBullshitMe:

Even when the actions and the reasoning of the illiterate is more result oriented than that of your educated people?
BTW what will be your definition of education? And define who is an illiterate
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by DonroxyII: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Bokoharam is fighting the government.
Fulani herdsmen are fighting the government.

What do you mean you cant fight the government

MEND fought the govt.

Una go just oprn mouth dey talk anyhow.
Hope you are fine ... He is in Benin now under Arrest !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.