Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (58299 Views)

2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by tinny123(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Your IQ will never weak... Gbayi.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Benwallt(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
edo3:
E don happen.. I heard some things about ds igboho guy,, that he has d power to command guns
is he even a yoruba man? His name doesn't sound yoruba.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by SamNaijaboy: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why do you Igbos like to inject yourselves into what is not your business? What concerns Kanu and this now?
Just stay your lane joo

Freestainworld:
So my Yoruba brothers can actually act like this, when Nnamdi Kanu talks, they attack him because he is Igbo, but when a Yoruba man talks the same thing, they hail him, what is the difference between what Kanu is talking about the fulanis from what Sunday is talking about them? Hope our eyes are clearing now, attacks and midfielders are welcomed to bash me.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Mjpem23(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I support Seyi Makinde's position.

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??

But you have nobody rich as he’s in your family....
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Tonymario58: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Those clowns leading the nation to damnation has put a call across this Makinde fool.
Southern leaders are often very foolish, selfish and non patriotic. How many times have any northern governor asked for the arrest of their people despite the ethnic violence inciting utterances from those guys threatening the peace of this country all the while.
Southern Governors and leaders can never cease to amaze me.
The recently elected Ọhaneze leader's problem is IPOB and unprovoked power tussle with MNK just as the previous guy who connived with their selfish Governors to proscribe IPOB imagine such stupidity. The foolish Nwodo immediately after his tenure has started talking the same way his kinsman talked in the past that he asked their common enemy to proscribe an ideology that every southern Nigerian harbors which is self determination from this British contraption called Nigeria.

'The brain of a Blackman in Africa is his greatest impediment' MNK
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by joinnow: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2021
HBB1:

Looks like bulletproof vest. undecided

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Senatorkolade: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria is their pot of soup. Whether El-Rufai or Makinde or Tinubu or Natwalle or Obiano or Wike, they are always united in defending the pot of soup called Nigeria. None of them is interested is common man welfare.
Conrod:
Nawa o,i thought its only south east govs that speaks in this way, they all seems to hate their liberators.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by obama30: 1:21am On Jan 23, 2021
Hongbenga:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1135738716829495&id=245356655867710

Mr governor don't talk like a cool. How can security policies work without the local people, give local people jungle justice power and watch how the entire state be at peace
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by calcal: 1:48am On Jan 23, 2021
forgiveness:
What has his excellency done to protect the people of Ibarapa?

NOTHING
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by saajus: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Igboho Oosa. The guy get charm no be small. Have you read about Modakeke and Ife war that started in 1999? I think 1999 or 2000 . He was the Commander of Modakeke warriors. The guy can disappear and reappear anywhere. If you are shooting at him, you are just wasting your time and bullets.

edo3:
E don happen.. I heard some things about ds igboho guy,, that he has d power to command guns
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by SojiCash(m): 2:02am On Jan 23, 2021
edo3:

No be lie
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nchenches: 2:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Hongbenga:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1135738716829495&id=245356655867710

Corporate Vision for Nigeria - according to Gov Makinde.

Dogon Turenchi. Who knows what this corporate vision for Nigeria is and what is the focus?

All these EATERS of People’s commonwealth in dysfunctional Nigeria now mesmerize us with empty statements. After 100 years of Corporate Vision but no well-being for Nigerians —— you people must decide for a way out from the dark tunnel.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by brownlolly(m): 3:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
So my Yoruba brothers can actually act like this, when Nnamdi Kanu talks, they attack him because he is Igbo, but when a Yoruba man talks the same thing, they hail him, what is the difference between what Kanu is talking about the fulanis from what Sunday is talking about them? Hope our eyes are clearing now, attacks and midfielders are welcomed to bash me.

Nnamdi Kanu openly promoted hate speech even against the Yorubas.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by ceaser: 3:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:

You are trying to be wise by half.

The difference between the duo is as clear as daylight.

The only similarity between the two is that they are both agitating for their people to exist in peace in the country.

Nnamdi Kanu on his own part though did not direct his fight against the aggressors but against anyone not Igbo. In fact, if you are Igbo but happen not to be in support of his fight, you automatically become an enemy that falls in his line of fire.

How can you conveniently ignore NK's threat of yoruba pastorpreneurs and their churches? He condemned Igbo people that patronise Yoruba businesses and installations and called them backstabbers for aligning with the Yoruba who according to him "have supported the Hausas". He called the country a zoo (which I really don't have problem with) but he now went ahead to call Nigerians (I included) animals that live in the zoo. I wasn't the aggressor, the Fulani is. But NK decides to direct the fight to me, hence he has lost my support for his cause since day one.

Please this is not hearsay. I listened to radio Biafra the first time ever in 2017 cos I happened to visit Onitsha then. I was shocked by what I heard in the programs. It was literarily a war of words on every person not Igbo (or an Igbo not in support of the cause) wherease the outfit claims it was fighting for freedom from the northern oppression. And that is where they got it all wrong.

Radio Kudirat was a mastermind of the south west. It was formed against the abacha military Junta of the north. But that radio was all inclusive. It did not discriminate against Igbo, Hausa, Ibiobio or Efik. It had presenters and anchors from all enthinc nationalities and all works of life because there was a common enemy - the military from the north. Northerners always eagerly stand by their radio when it is 8pm everyday to tune to the station. Radio Kudirat was a successful venture because it was against the common enemy, not against the people unlike Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB which made itself enemy for people rather than against the oppressors.

Sunday Igboho has never (I stand corrected) called out nor threatened the Igbos or anyone else for that matter. Every non-Nigerian and sane Nigerian irrespective of nationality that lives in the south west have been endangered by the Fulani menace. This means that the problematic Fulani in this case is the common enemy.

His voice has always called out against one thing - the Fulani menace and he has rightly acted in dealing with such in actions and in words.

That's the difference between him and Nnamdi Kanu which is a s clear as daylight.

Sheesh! And even the 48 forumites that liked your comment, what were they thinking?!

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Jimmy231: 3:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Never4getU:
U're a fool! Igboho is an illiterate cos someone has finally stand up to ur neferous activities.
Your papa way go school who him done help
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 23, 2021
LibertyRep:
It will be unfortunate if this is reduced to a power tussle and supremacy contest between the Gov and Mr. Igboho.
At this moment, all grey areas should be ironed and all hands on deck to keep the marauders at bay.

Yorubas should rally round Mr. Igboho against the evil that may come his ways from within his tribesmen who see him as a threat now and who might not blink twice before sacrificing him and the entire Yoruba nation for their selfish political gains.

Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.

I commend the bravery of Igboho. Makinde is a fine gentleman and very refined. Makinde is now a political leader. Makinde and Igboho may be in different political groups now but that is not the issue, Makinde is married to an Ijaw woman while Akeredolu is married to an Igbo woman. These two men (Akeredolu & Makinde) have been at the forefront of the protection of Yoruba land against external aggression from within and outside the nation called Nigeria leading to the establishment of AMOTEKUN. These two men know the grievances and oppression of their wives tribes within the Nigeria Nation and must have been sympathetic to their cause. Therefore, naturally, Makinde and Igboho believed in the same ideology despite their differences.

Makinde as a governor wants peace. Akeredolu spoke out of security concern, Garba (presidency ) , Shehu Sani and others from the North replied.
The issue on ground is very sensitive and Yorubas are not organized for now.

In year 2000, when Baba Lam Adesina was Oyo State Governor, Buhari, Buba Marwa and ACF President led Arewa leaders and thugs to Oyo State Governor's office to harass, intimidate and embarrass a sitting governor in his office, by then Obasanjo was the president. I was at Secretariat that day. They came to warn the governor and read riot act to him over the killing of Fulanis at Saki a town in Oyo State. This people come to Lagos to control our borders, waters (sea) and ports. They control Niger Delta oil through NNPC and bring tomatoes, Onions and Cattle to sell to us to collect our money and become security threats to us. Our brothers and fathers are dying at the battle front of Boko Haram and bandits to secure their land. MAKINDE knows all this. As Gani Adams diplomatically escaped to France to avoid joining Igboho on the struggle last year October given inadequacy of processes and inappropriate time as excuses, Makinde is also following the same path.

The matter on ground is beyond political differences.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by fuckaholic25(f): 4:14am On Jan 23, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

What did he say? Tell me
read the article again, slowly and diligently
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by laurel03(m): 4:23am On Jan 23, 2021
christistruth01:

Even if Igboho is an illiterate he has educated assistants just like MC Oluomo does

Do you think Adedibu the former Ibadan Strong man who used to install and remove Oyo State Governors as he wished went to School?

Adedibu was the Political King Maker and his educated assistants dealt with the English Grammar where and when it was needed
Adedibu speak English but always pretend.. He attended Ibadan boys high school so he was not an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by yahrant140(m): 4:36am On Jan 23, 2021
What will it be the benefits of state governor supporting him secretly to Sunday, it will only brings more problem for Sunday because federal government will see him has outlaw and they will send Troup to flush him out. public
mikebabs101:
As in reading the comments here. I realized many people are not wise. So you expect him to support the Sunday in public ?? That will create unnecessary tension in the state. The north fit carry the matter for head and start another tribal war or start asking southerners living in the north to leave or start killing them.The governor is wise.. Condemn Sunday in public and tell him well done in private.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by leketon: 4:44am On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??

Please competency isn't by formal education.
That's one of the major problems this country is facing.

I think the governor would have rub mind together and convinced him not to fight fulanis but fight the criminals.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by leketon: 4:48am On Jan 23, 2021
duro4chang:
We are talking about life and you are talking about being literate. You are not serious at all.

I wonder what Nigerians understand about being an illiterate
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by rafcrown(m): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

What are the positive actions of your so called educated people that can solve the problem fast?
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by NipseyHustle(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Those who eat from crumbles of oil money allocation will forever be comfortable with the status quo.

Its really a shame that the whole Amotekun noise is just a political higi haga. How can people be kidnapped in broad day light and those who fail to remit ransom killed and their body parts sold? I just hope the stories I have been reading concerning this issues are lies.

How come Amotekun has refused to work and when Sunday Igboho took it upon himself to act, you are threatening to deal with him?

Igboho should be called to a meeting, facts established before any action against any side.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by palsenator(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:

Bigot , Sunday acted ... He did not run away like Kanu and for your information, Sunday was in Ibarapa LG to pursue the Fulanis. He didn't just talk like Mazi who is only inciting people

NB .. I am a lover and respecter of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu but your comparison made me talk.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by TemmyT002(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Baba, calm down. This will cause trouble.
He has too many supporters. Dialogue with him.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by TemmyT002(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

What have the literates done??
This thing no be by book o; na by sense.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Mintum: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2021
This public statement is unnecessary at this time. Sunday Igboho too should calm down and allow Seyi deal with the situation the same way he has been doing so far with Amotekun, this his method is going to give the federal government the excuse they are looking for to deploy Fulani soldiers in support of their Fulani brothers in Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.