Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (58297 Views)

2023: Don’t Elect People Above 70 As President – Makinde Tells Nigerians / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Akano5(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
This Governor Is So Stupid

I thought this Damned Makinde is different from those useless Governors embarassed
WTF, SMH

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by joliecouer: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
anigbajumo:
It seems all our politicians are the same breeds that bows to Fulani supremacy..You still want to shed Fulani in our own land, imagine seriki Fulani has a place in Yoruba land and mount three checkpoint before u reach his palace, who dare to do that in the north??

Yoruba level of hospitality is really getting out of hand, all stakeholders in Yoruba land must be unite to send this ingrate out of Yoruba land.

Seriki what!!!!
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by asobo: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
let me screenshot this ,
Don't mind him. When it concerns buhari/tinubu they believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Canvass: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hey, Mr Ambitious Makinde, you are shooting yourself in the foot. I know some youths already rooting for you but with this partisan move, you are a goner.
I remember in Ghana and Benin Republic, their army commandants told them Herdsmen are no better than the herds, mess them up at every chance. You wan play politics. Okay ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by RightChannel: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know

Applause 4u
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fulani Ass licking modafucker.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by joinnow: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
tamdun:
Sunday is already in igangan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feU7EL82aNI
see as inside him cloth full of confirm jazz

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by fergie001: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:
While Sunday was at Igangan with lots of crowd with him..The police commissioner was at Agodi presenting an artwork to the Govornor..And you think the government is not supporting Sunday indirectly?..He was left alone to go there with nothing happening. There were security Men stationed at Igangan yet he wasn't arrested..He lives at soka and he walks freely..

The best way the government can do it is the way they have done it. condemn him in public,while giving him support in secret. If you know,you know
You Sabi something, wallahi!
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by christistruth01: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
NLReposter:
Buhari boy

Makinde is in PDP Buhari in APC
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by mulerogold(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Even d CP is not a fool.

She knows Igboho more than the governor himself and i believe she wont send his men to die untimely.

Igboho dey der naah.
Feel free to arrest him. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Fcwilly: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
chubinwa:
I am Igbo. I want to explicitly state that I am fully in support of Sunday igboho.

Loading small small
Am with you brother
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by HBB1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
joinnow:

see as inside him cloth full of confirm jazz

Looks like bulletproof vest. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Ayomi90: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
So my Yoruba brothers can actually act like this, when Nnamdi Kanu talks, they attack him because he is Igbo, but when a Yoruba man talks the same thing, they hail him, what is the difference between what Kanu is talking about the fulanis from what Sunday is talking about them? Hope our eyes are clearing now, attacks and midfielders are welcomed to bash me.
Shut up, we ar fighting a different cause, go face ur SE.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Btruth: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
I think Makinde just dashed out his opportunity of a second term in office.

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by davit: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
The last time I checked, this guys is not an ordinary person. Too much juju dey o. I rest my case.
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by doxijaw: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Seyi makinde is half Yoruba , the police commissioner is igbo .

This is what happens when you sell your soul to foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
asobo:
Don't mind him. When it concerns buhari/tinubu they believe in one Nigeria.
ask him the difference between maxi nnamdi kanu and Sunday and see the proper Yoruba double edged sword lifestyle .Yoruba if Sunday doesn't have the backing of the state governors ,he will be treated like a miscreant and a scammer just as you people advised kanu

3 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Heineken(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:

I told someone just this today. You're wise bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
That will be a very big political mistake.It pains me to know many of the southern governor's are throwing their people under the bus because if there selfish and tribal interests come 2023.
But it just assures the fulani cabal that the south aren't to be respected,feared or even taken seriously.
If this scenario was to play out in the North, their governor would claim to have no knowledge or even actively support his people-something presidio has been doing since the fulani incursions into the south began

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
So my Yoruba brothers can actually act like this, when Nnamdi Kanu talks, they attack him because he is Igbo, but when a Yoruba man talks the same thing, they hail him, what is the difference between what Kanu is talking about the fulanis from what Sunday is talking about them? Hope our eyes are clearing now, attacks and midfielders are welcomed to bash me.
Igboho did not attack any ibo man or woman because they are not his problem but kanu is there attacking people of other ethnic groups.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
no be Yoruba again? were they not the ones shouting down on nnamdi kanu forming a security network ? what the difference between Mr kanu and Sunday
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by michoim(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Correct talk. IPOB &sympathizers won't like this...

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Mayeldah(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
I thought Makinde is different?

Why has Tinubu not said anything? Is he also afraid of the Fulanis?

Southern Politicians selling their people and lands to Fulani terrorists just because of political position of just 4 years.

SMH undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by sammirano: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
This guy no know anything
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Isobug: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
tamdun:
Sunday is already in igangan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feU7EL82aNI
He's wearing bullet proof. Who no de fear death?

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by murmee: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Makinde the bastard, send that fool to go and arrest him now
Makinde is playing soft because of second term which he will not get. The people of Oyo state are politically astute and they will deal with him.
Makinde has proven to be the worst Governor of Oyo state.
Go to Ibadan, he is just breaking up everywhere and no development follows.
He should call Fulani herdsmen to vote for him in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Daddysidhan: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thought some idiots said this seyi is a man of the people.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by zoghys: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I support Seyi Makinde's position.

Sunday Igboho is an illiterate. Why on earth will he be in charge of handling any internal security outfit??

How literate will one have to be, to handle security?. Our services chiefs have quality education in military tactics and what have you, yet the illiterate shekau gives terrorizing the country. O boy, this got little to do with education, it's the zeal and will that matters, and Sunday has got that.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by hstar: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
happney65:

Thumbs up

Man wey sabi wink
Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde, for the first time, I am highly disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP by Yoruba1stson: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
murmee:
Makinde is playing soft because of second term which he will not get. The people of Oyo state are politically astute and they will deal with him.
Makinde has proven to be the worst Governor of Oyo state.
Go to Ibadan, he is just breaking up everywhere and no development follows.
He should call Fulani herdsmen to vote for him in 2023!
sure he will call fulani herdsmen to come vote for him
makinde is a bastard and a disgrace to yoruba nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.