Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) (2753 Views)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2021
Part 2

I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

To qualify you must possess the below

1. NIN Slip or Drivers' License or International passport
2. You must be above 16
3. You must have a Zenith Mastercard that hasn't expired
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
5. You must not be a scammer
6. You must have an Android phone with a front camera
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)
8. I may give you a video call
9. You must be on WhatsApp or Telegram

Late comers won't benefit from this.

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine this December, but in January (2nd week), I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

If you're qualified, type: I'm qualified.
And append it with your WhatsApp phone number so that you'll be added to batch B group.

Note: I want to work with only 20 people and God will punish any hungry scammer who joins. The other scammer is still rotting in a bottle.

4 Likes

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2021
In our first batch, see link: https://www.nairaland.com/6869340/5k-which-bank-bank, I selected 30 people and ended up working with only 20 people, but unfortunately, 1 person scammed me. He ran away with the 55k I sent him.

I wanted to stop, but decided not to punish others because of the sin of another person. The scammer's moniker is https://www.nairaland.com/sheriffusoro.

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by ambitiouschap17: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
I think you need to correct the date, today is 14th December how are you going to give anyone money on the 2nd of December
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

I bank with almost all the banks. I want to give 5k each (on the 2nd of December) to people that bank with Zenith Bank.

2. You must be above 16
4. You must be able to recieve OTP with your phone when doing a transaction with your card
7. Your Nairaland moniker must not be a new one (it must be at least, 1 year old)

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

We'll be doing this every month — as long as you don't runaway with my money and you'll be making 5k or more.

Criminals and dishonest people should stay off. I'll do this for other banks in the future if this one is successful.

Note: I won't request you send the OTP or your ATM details to me — you'll use it to handle the transaction. I'll never ask you for such info. I just want to make sure the person I'm working with has everything in place before we start.

How will you prevent scammers. Didn't the other guy also do video call,pics and everything?

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by MasonKendall(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2021
I no dey use zenith Bank.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by josh123(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine, but on the 2nd of December, I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

i am qualified 07045552649
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by ishadfurnitures: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Chat
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2021
ambitiouschap17:
I think you need to correct the date, today is 14th December how are you going to give anyone money on the 2nd of December

Done
Thanks
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by viktor88: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2021
UBA?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
ifyken:

How will you prevent scammers. Didn't the other guy also do video call,pics and everything?
There was no address then, but it's been included now. I'm working with faith and life is all about risk and giving people a chance until they prove you wrong.

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
viktor88:
UBA?

No, Sir.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021
MasonKendall:

Only for Z users.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Olatehinse: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

I'll send you 55k this month to do something with it. All the profit will be mine this December, but in January (2nd week), I'll send you 60k to do the same transaction with 55k and the remaining 5k will be yours. Yes, 5k is too small for a big boy/girl like you, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

And append it with your WhatsApp phone number so that you'll be added to batch B group.

Note: I want to work with only 20 people and God will punish any hungry scammer who joins. The other scammer is still rotting in a bottle.

I'm qualified.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Chixco95(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Sir, I no get Master card or NIN
But I get Voter's card
Here's my WhatsApp number 09068783693
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by podium(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
I am qualified.. 08137423236
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
plenitude:
I don’t mind sharing the profit with you boss, I will be using my personal money. I want you to put me through if the offer is still available

aminusodiq

Drop your WhatsApp numbers to he added to batch B.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Niom(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
josh123:
hey bro, I am interested, u did not input a number to reach you, here is my whatsapp number. I have everything u mentioned. 07045552649

Learn to read and follow simple instructions. You shouldn't be asking this question if you read the post. If na interview now, you don't fail am...

1 Like

Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chixco95:
Sir, I no get Master card or NIN
But I get Voter's card
Here's my WhatsApp number .

Not qualified. Sorry.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by Niom(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Zenith bank users again?

Chain...

Bro, thought you said you will start that of GTBank users soon?
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by aminusodiq(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

aminusodiq

Drop your WhatsApp numbers to he added to batch B.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Venom442: 9:24pm I meet all the criteria. When will it commence

Eduwa4: 10:37am On Nov 27. I do meet up with the requirement as I already have all. Boss where should I start from I am interested.

Sampozy: 11:27am On Nov 27. Is voters card allowed? I have all the requirements, so pls what's next.I'm interested.

Batch B is ready. Drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
aminusodiq:
Copied
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
MasonKendall:

Alright — when you join the Z league, you can come back.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by josh123(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Part 2

2. You must be above 16

i am qualified boss, I have everything u mentioned above
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Number of all qualified above have been jotted down. You can remove them.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
McEphiks:

Is the offer still available

Drop your WhatsApp number for batch 2.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by shegzy0514(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Drop your WhatsApp number for batch 2.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by aminusodiq(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:
Copied
grin thanks
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
shegzy0514:

Copied. Remove your number.
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
josh123:
i am qualified boss, I have everything u mentioned above

Copied
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by josh123(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLegendd:

Copied
my number boss 07045552649 Thanks
Re: 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? Zenith? (PART 2) by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
iLeggendd.... The nairalander of year.

People should make the best out of this benevolence, don't cheat, don't scam do the right thing and leave the rest to God my 2cent though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It With Gay People And Pushing Their Stupid Agenda? / Men, Always Maintain Eye Contact With Women / Is Dis Lady Manipulative Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.