Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76609 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by CryptoClub2018: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

I only pointed out Sunday's wrong.

You have no power to threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country. He cannot decide who leaves or stays

I wonder how you all got so emotional and started calling me Fulani

You will soon receive the killer herdsmen treatment
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hotwax: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2021
This guy supported modakeke to kill my people.

I have forgiven him for taking this stance.

I saw him led modakeke militant in Moree ile Ife.
I swore that time I will pay him or my family back.
But the war is over now, my sister's husband is a modakeke man.

This gudy is death...it seams FG rae underrating him
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mightyhazel: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
Silly Ipob!
yellowmoslembat#
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by King3urna(m): 6:21am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=izzou post=98337607] grin

[color=royalblue]Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

You lie fulanis are not even nigerians so you can go and sleep with that trash you're saying is your piece of shit
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by donbrowser(m): 6:23am On Jan 23, 2021
mbhs139:

Why is he wearing bulletproof vest?
Na charm oh bros
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GetMeRight: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Mike213:
t will be unfortunate if this is reduced to a power tussle and supremacy contest between the Gov and Mr. Igboho.
At this moment, all grey areas should be ironed and all hands on deck to keep the marauders at bay.

Yorubas should rally round Mr. Igboho against the evil that may come his ways from within his tribesmen who see him as a threat now and who might not blink twice before sacrificing him and the entire Yoruba nation for their selfish political gains.

Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.

You are senseless for saying that trash. Did Yoruba send him to dare the government? Even if you think that you're fighting for your people, must you dare the government?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hotwax: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I'm laughing at some comments here.

That guy you are seeing, ehn!

Go and search/read about his history and impacts.

Him don do small sha. grin

Go ask ur politicians who the guy be. Dem go tell una.

I'm waiting for who go go arrest am.

I want to see drama.

All I sha want to see na drama. Make dem arrest him coconut head. grin

Don't mind the mumus mocking him...he led modeke force and there was nothing Nigeria military could do.

Wetin Dem do shekau up till now?

That guy is death

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GetMeRight: 6:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Governor Seyi Makinde's is a disgrace to the entire Yoruba kingdom. Threatening Sunday Igboho should not be from him since he failed to provide security to the people he governed on. Fulanis are not people you can handle with a bare hand, they needs iron fist.

With mentality like yours, I hope Fulani doesn't become an endangered specie
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GetMeRight: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I'm laughing at some comments here.
That guy you are seeing, ehn!
Go and search/read about his history and impacts.
Him don do small sha. grin
Go ask ur politicians who the guy be. Dem go tell una.
I'm waiting for who go go arrest am.
I want to see drama.
All I sha want to see na drama. Make dem arrest him coconut head. grin
hotwax:

Don't mind the mumus mocking him...he led modeke force and there was nothing Nigeria military could do.
That guy is death

Lol, you guys are funny. It is like you're being carried away by his recent actions and rants. Have you ever seen an individual more powerful than the government? If the federal government needs him off the street today, it is either he's captured, killed or escaped and never to be seen again like that militant guy. If he's not killed or captured, his freedom of movement or association will pay the price just like the Shekau one of you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by greatness77: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
Odogwu of Yorubaland

If Fulanis behaved themselves in their host communities, nobody would be running to chase them out. He declared the ultimatum after they had killed several indigenes prior.
hope u understand the comment? he mean as far as one nigeria is concerned u cant just wake up one day and tell dem to go, igboho has only 2 options
1: allow fulanis to keep on killing, raping, kidnapping, innocent yorubas
2: fight for oduduwas republic of which we igbos can do anything possible for yorubas to seceed full stop, any other thing apart from dis will not work be it restructuring or false federalism
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by sonofElElyon: 6:43am On Jan 23, 2021

sapphiere:
Nothing will happen to him. This is a democratic country.

sapphiere:

sapphiere:
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Mintum: 6:47am On Jan 23, 2021
duro4chang:
Yes now. Many people who love seyi will hate him. It is even happening now. You do not know oyo politics.
Seyi is also dealing with them using amotekun, he is just being careful so that no one will give the federal government a genuine excuse to deploy Fulani soldiers in oyo state. The way Sunday Igboho is going about it can give them that excuse and you know that if they send those soldiers, they will just use it as cover to avenge any losses the Fulani suffer at the hand of Sunday Igboho. Honestly I am even afraid for Sunday, I know they will be out to get him by any means possible.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hotwax: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Mintum:

Seyi is also dealing with them using amotekun, he is just being careful so that no one will give the federal government a genuine excuse to deploy Fulani soldiers in oyo state. The way Sunday Igboho is going about it can give them that excuse and you know that if they send those soldiers, they will just use it as cover to avenge any losses the Fulani suffer at the hand of Sunday Igboho. Honestly I am even afraid for Sunday, I know they will be out to get him by any means possible.

Ile Ife people used the military against him in modakeke. They could not do anything.

There is movie about him..go watch it for youtube...that guy na demon

On the seyi part, he is doing his second term calculations.

Because he knows what INec is capable off. And he doesn't want to offend buhari who can instruct INec to remove him
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2021
See all this racist idiots, hmmmm I swear see this racism of a thing na Naija the thing plenty pass...that idiot too said this is Yoruba nation, oponu jatiti, ahhhnnn Yoruba people, we're so daft...
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by colestephan86: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, in a video shared online, told Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde that he cannot threaten or arrest him.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXZKb3Cj3M&feature=emb_logo

https://thenationonlineng.net/video-you-cannot-threaten-or-arrest-me-says-sunday-igboho/
This guy shenk makinde o.
Omo see gbas gbos everywhere.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hotwax: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Ferizu:
See all this racist idiots, hmmmm I swear see this racism of a thing na Naija the thing plenty pass...that idiot too said this is Yoruba nation, oponu jatiti, ahhhnnn Yoruba people, we're so daft...

By the grace of God..Fulanis will visit your family or you.

You shall have a taste of it. May God look down on the blood of the victims of fulanis and judge you.

You talk racism when your president is a racist.

Let me ask your deluded sef.

Have fulanis or other tribes not been welcome in Yoruba lands.

There hausa brothers are all over Yoruba land doing business without victimization. What about Igbos?

So when yorubas are taking security measures, they are bigot.

Why can't you dash your lands out to fulanis or give them ur wife for shengin free of charge
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by einsteine(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2021
The man should be arrested for sedition. His followers should be treated like IPOB.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2021
GetMeRight:

Lol, you guys are funny. It is like you're being carried away by his recent actions and rants. Have you ever seen an individual more powerful than the government? If the federal government needs him off the street today, it is either he's captured, killed or escaped and never to be seen again like that militant guy. If he's not killed or captured, his freedom of movement or association will pay the price just like the Shekau one of you mentioned

Na true u talk.

As I said earlier on, all I sha want to see na DRAMA. smiley

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Yebosola:

Uhmm Big politics deh involve here, the drummers of this man deh beneath water.
Sincerely.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2021
hotwax:

That guy is death

U know about am.

I grew u, gee.

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Olowola2: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2021
God is your strength Sunday igboho, seyi makinde don fall my hand ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kdot20: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
yommen:

The problem with Nigerian is that we ourselves are probably not even ready to assume that position of leadership. The guy is fighting for the protection of lives and property of his people, you are talking about PDP factions. It's obvious you lack analytical skills and you can't lead.

As in Nigeria has too many CONFIDENT hopeless idiots. Just imagine!! Of all the critical issues, all he could deduce was PDP and APC. Very stupid person.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2021
So fe ma whine wa ni? Living freely is not the issue, if you cannot live and abide with the rules & regulations of a particular region then you're not welcome there. The Fulani's in ibarapa are not only opposing the rules they're also perpetuating atrocities against humanity...see I am a victim of their evil, I am forced to vacate a 50hectares of land I leased from Maya area in ibarapa local govt area because of their excesses.

izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by ceaser: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2021
hotwax:

Ile Ife people used the military against him in modakeke. They could not do anything.

There is movie about him..go watch it for youtube...that guy na demon

On the seyi part, he is doing his second term calculations.

Because he knows what INec is capable off. And he doesn't want to offend buhari who can instruct INec to remove him

What's the name of the movie? Or the link to watch?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Gavorche: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=izzou post=98341496]

And how did the Benue crisis end suddenly?

Where the Fulanis evicted?

A lot of you guys don't think. That's why the EndSars protests caused more harm than good

Is threatening a whole tribe the solution?

I don't expect you to think sha
[/quote

Yes do your research. Fulani's in Tiv land were chased out I though I am not sure of the other parts but I believe same thing happened.

As a Fulani you can't step in to any Tiv land or you risk been killed,Many Fulani were killed in the bush and went unreported since they usually don't have media to report to.

Some communities have special militia forces that helped in cleansing their land from Fulani.Fulani have also been outlawed in some part of idoma and igala land.

I have been following your comments and mentions and of course you are right that no one has the right to chase people of a particular tribe out of any part of the country,Yes it is illegal,unlawful and unconstitutional,

Yet I believe it is the right time to do the wrong thing,let the people also be unlawful by chasing Fulani who have also been doing unlawful things and getting away.They should be chased away with force and any resistance should not be tolerated and even eliminate them if it becomes necessary sorry but this is war and every thing should be done to win.The Yoruba people should copy the Tiv even if it comes to killing for peace to reign,or when last did u here of clash between Fulani's and Farmer there, only communal conflict,clashes and killings between themselves is what you are gonna hear. At least na dem they kill their self which can even be easily settled

It is very insulting and annoying for Fulani to come from far away north and start terrorising their host community. We know there are criminals among the Yoruba people,let the people and police deal the local criminals as they have been doing,at least people are getting arrested and persecuted. But the Fulani mostly get away with all their heinous crimes against the people,turning crime to profession in another man's land,they should go back to their north and terrorise their people as they are doing. Make them dey do their self.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hotwax: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2021
ceaser:

What's the name of the movie? Or the link to watch?

The title is Sunday Igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry undecided man who STEAL shocked grin cheesy

No, steel , na mistype ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by femilambor007(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Go live for North.

Metuuu
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry undecided man who STEAL shocked grin cheesy

No, steel , na mistype ooo

the Arizo was too much yesterday night
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

[s] Sunday gave the Fulanis a week ultimatum to leave the state

Not all Fulanis are herdsmen

He has no right to do that. That's my point
[/s]

Oga!!!!
Jux shot that yo smelly buccal cavity u called mouth....
If it takes.....every tribe returning to their regions jux to stop this indiscriminate killing.....let it be so!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.