Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76602 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by freemi(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief
I know people will try to drag politics to this. U r here
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by freemi(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
uniqueboi1:
You dae warn governor? I no understand this guy..
the governor is an employee to the people. Know this and liberate ur sef

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Lomprico2: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

true but when the fulani keep destroying farmlands, raping and killing the locals unprovoked something needs to be done about it.

the FG is already backing the fulani for their evil acts.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
wumi2017:
Loogunofe o.. don't forget to patronize Wunmi's Collection

Wunmi...
Shey babalawo ni e ni??
cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
freemi:
the governor is an employee to the people. Know this and liberate ur sef

Okay Sir.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Lomprico2:

true but when the fulani keep destroying farmlands, raping and killing the locals unprovoked something needs to be done about it.

the FG is already backing the fulani for their evil acts.

I thought the SW just formed Amotekun. Or is that controlled by the FG too?

And yes, you're right, something needs to be done about it.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Akasammyoka: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
They put the governor in power. He is answerable to them .Don't be a simpleton. know your rights!
When it get hot most of those who call themselves supporter will b no more.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Teeklef:

Werey dey disguise..... Useless fulani boy.

Oga no be everybody be Fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2021
mightyhazel:
yellowmoslembat#
Confused imp!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oladele99(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

Sunday gave the Fulanis a week ultimatum to leave the state

Not all Fulanis are herdsmen

He has no right to do that. That's my point
Seems you don't even understand all what he said.
Get someone to translate all he said and you'll calm down.
He is only after the bad ones among them.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Oladele99:

Seems you don't even understand all what he said.
Get someone to translate all he said and you'll calm down.
He is only after the bad ones among them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377612/afenifere-sunday-igboho-lack-power

Oh, I'm sorry

I guess Afenifere does not understand Yoruba too.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hush15: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

True, you are free to live anywhere but as long as you don't constitute a nuisance to that place where you choose to live. If you become a threat to your environment, you are shown the door.
Go and live in the north and do anyhow, whether you won't be shown the door, that's if you still alive sef.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kafeii123: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

What does it take to live in Borneo, Or Enugu, Or Ibaban?

Is there any document I'm to submit in the State government?

If you're there for business...then you need to register your business...if you will need government protected resource..e.g forest....you have to request permission to do so....and if you're not even a Nigerian to begin with....as is the case for most of the herdsmen... then you don't even have the right to such permissions... and must begin to pay tax
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
Foolish Fulani terrorists sympathiser! Go and dance your dance in SW. You will know that there are those anointed to eat snakes!
Hahahaha. You're funny indeed! Even without the Python Dance, we saw what happened during the #ENDSARS protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by zoghys: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief

Sunday is in a class of his own. Sunday has swallow the deity, hence his believe. I can assure you makinde can't arrest him, even the presidency will try hard before they can.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GGirll: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2021
grin grin

MelesZenawi:
How do I look?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2021
freemi:
I know people will try to drag politics to this. U r here
U are not around
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2021
atonement12:
You know his worry. What is your own worry. Hypocritical coward!
U and abusive words are like 5&6
Anyway ..u are too young to be ready

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2021
olajizz01:
Oga, Leave politics out of this matter,I know you guys can sell your blood brother because of useless politics.
U are not ready to learn
Young guys of nowadays
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2021
yommen:

The problem with Nigerian is that we ourselves are probably not even ready to assume that position of leadership. The guy is fighting for the protection of lives and property of his people, you are talking about PDP factions. It's obvious you lack analytical skills and you can't lead.
Fighting for his people outside the ambit of the law of the land?
You are too young to learn from history
Maybe in another 30years...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Is it PDP and APC the only thing you can deduce from this saga?
Who is talking about that
U are not there at all
Is that difficult?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mutvy: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2021
This guy believes so much in charms. Gani Adams had vowed like this before, yet he was arrested by Operation Sweep then. Sunday Igboho please stop playing with death. If you allow Buhari to get interest in this issue, Sunday Igboho, you will be gone for good.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Hahahaha. You're funny indeed! Even without the Python Dance, we saw what happened during the #ENDSARS protest
I was expecting 'myopes' to say that. You want to compare a situation of alleged palliative looters to populist agitations for the fundamental rights of the indigenous people.
The problem with Kanu's ways is his ego, disrespect, selfishness and impatience. There are indeed marginalization on many levels, but you have to be patient to carry the whole stakeholders along. He refused to patiently and strategically carry along the Igbo traditional rulers, the educated elite, the top business men and many influential politicians. He foolishly arrogated power and influence on himself, in the process deceiving many youths, and still deceiving many youths.
He now sets up a militant organization that has little or no support from the above important stakeholders, and expect to prevail.
He is greedily waiting for this young men and women to go and sacrifice their lives, and he expects to triumphantly walk in soon and declare himself President of Biafra. If the whole permutations is not madness, tell me what it is!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by olajizz01(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:

U are not ready to learn
Young guys of nowadays
Enjoy
Learn what,when the basic and natural right "right to life" can not be guaranteed.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Whiteshield: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2021
mutvy:
This guy believes so much in charms. Gani Adams had vowed like this before, yet he was arrested by Operation Sweep then. Sunday Igboho please stop playing with death. If you allow Buhari to get interest in this issue, Sunday Igboho, you will be gone for good.

The Aláàfin wrote to Buhari recently. What did Buhari do?
A thousand Buharis can't delegitimize the requests of Igboho. Buhari can decide to be the solution or add to the problems.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by duro4chang(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Mintum:

Seyi is also dealing with them using amotekun, he is just being careful so that no one will give the federal government a genuine excuse to deploy Fulani soldiers in oyo state. The way Sunday Igboho is going about it can give them that excuse and you know that if they send those soldiers, they will just use it as cover to avenge any losses the Fulani suffer at the hand of Sunday Igboho. Honestly I am even afraid for Sunday, I know they will be out to get him by any means possible.
I beg to disagree. The federal govt cannot take any foolish action against yoruba. People all over the world will react and it will be termed ethnic cleansing. The role it took during the end sars is still hunting it. Seyi is wrong to attack sunday. He did not wisely.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by patoballistic: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy

And people are foolishly following him unprotected
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Ustec: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2021
uniqueboi1:
You dae warn governor? I no understand this guy..
So you have never heard of Sunday igboho shocked
He is actually the number one tug in Oyo state.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Ustec:

So you have never heard of Sunday igboho shocked
He is actually the number one tug in Oyo state.

Ohhh! He is even a thug
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Ustec: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Ohhh! He is even a thug
He made his money through thuggery by grabbing land for people either legally or illegally.
He doesn't joke with anything Land.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by AmDayo: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Empiree:
This is as a result of lawlessness from day one in Nigeria. What you are accusing falani of is what omonile have been doing for decades but you dont take them serious. If you have been implementing laws on omonile you could easily curb Fulani herdsmen as well. Regardless of what you guys say, Governor makinde is right. Remember he is the executive governor and he must do things by law not emotion.

Every Nigerian has right to free movement in any part of the country. This is simple answer. Crimes are what police and governor should have been preventing or investigating and arresting criminals

What do you gain when your helmsman keep mum and the people he's presiding over are been killed and their land taking by supporter of APC.

Don't talk from distance or wait before you become a victim. This is how it works, they come first and attack you and kill 10 you repel and kill 3,they report you to the authority the authorities will send men in uniform to arrest hundreds.

mind you if you report first, what the authority will do is to call for peace talk,after that they will continue their menace act,then you will be at the receiving end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.