Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76583 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by bluecircle470: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

You talk foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by solmusdesigns: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde doesn't know Sunday Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
It is the funniest because it is the one that went to the core of why you are against the vacate order given the Fulani. That's why you have been arguing since with people that anyone can live anywhere. Carry your bag and live anywhere in Aso Rock Abuja without paying for it, now?
You won't do that, so why should we allow people just claim land without payment or anything in Yoruba land?

izzou:

grin grin grin grin

This is the funniest comment on this thread

Like I said again, when you are done, come and drag me out of Lagos?

Dindirin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by PussyKing(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

I agree with you but you have to rent or buy land to.do.your personal business without trampling on another persons business.

Its as easy as that.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kindredspirit(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And how did the Benue crisis end suddenly?

Where the Fulanis evicted?

A lot of you guys don't think. That's why the EndSars protests caused more harm than good

Is threatening a whole tribe the solution?

I don't expect you to think sha

Dude, kindly give it a rest.

You can't reason with these lot who find it tough to understand that Sunday Igboho ( or anybody for that matter ) has no right to unilaterally, by himself, expel people, let alone A WHOLE ETHNIC GROUP, from Yoruba land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
gan gannn gannn
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
kindredspirit:

Dude, kindly give it a rest.

You can't reason with these lot who find it tough to understand that Sunday Igboho ( or anybody for that matter ) has no right to unilaterally, by himself, expel people from Yoruba land.

I have already given up grin

I even unfollowed the thread.

Let them keep finding joy in something that's not possible

Thanks for the mention
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Fish the killers out

Leave the tribe alone

Very simple logic
Just as you were able to fished them out in your Biafra land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Thank you for thinking critically

I expect people like Sunday to take their protests to the Force HQ, To state government House, the Barracks...These are the people that are supposed to protect you.
These are the people you should be giving ultimatums

But no, any small thing, we turn it to tribe..

How can you threaten a whole tribe to live a state? Who you be?

Everybody has the right to Live anywhere,right?
We have the right to report to security agencies, right?
But you also have the right to self defense, right?
So if anyone threatens your life,threatens your women with rape and your children with slavery. What will u do?

Let me give u a simple solution.
The bull's eye is on head and chest.
A shot to the head and two to the chest will put him to sleep. Self defence.
No long talk,that is my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Run from you?

You don't even exist to me. Or you thought I was engaging you in the first place

I only replied your mention, thinking you can read and understand.

The moment you called me Fulani, I knew you were no different from the rest

Stop dribbling yourself. Answer the question or simply shut up, Mr man.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kayjay69(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
If he does what he has to do, then he will be daring this Fulani Federal Government.

I agree that he needs to move in silence but you must also understand that in doing what he is doing, he is awakening the consciousness of the average Yoruba, which is a good thing given that we have been asleep for far too long.

Makinde is playing politics with the issue at hand. It is very simple, if South west governors are serious they will support the likes of Mr Sunday Igboho behind the scenes and claim plausible deniability. But it is important to send a message, these terrorist fulani herdsmen are kidnapping, raping, killing and pillaging, they do not understand the language of reason they only understand the language of terror and force. Until we meet them fire for fire, absolutely nothing will change. The wealthy businessmen and politicians should support the likes of Mr Igboho because of what is at stake. Unfortunately, I fear that if they support him, it will be for political reasons only.

If politicians are the ones supporting him, I can guarantee you that he will also be sold out eventually. He needs to prepare for that eventuality.
Neddstark:
Sunday, we are in full support of you. But please dont underestimate power of government. They can arrest you and nothing will happen. Do what you have to do but stop daring FG. Learn from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is ran for his life with his tail behind his legs.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Mjpem23(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Openyamind111:
No be lie.. he’s a freedom fighter and he doesn’t allow any governor to push him around nor bow to any politician.. if you know, you know.. grin

How about Ladoja ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by freeborn02: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

You mean Sunday igboho cannot threaten a whole community of murderers?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BlackBaron: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Never in support of stances like displayed by Mr Sunday and I think he should not be allowed to get away with this act.

But

Pastoralism should be abolished in the South as its causing tragedies for farmers and others alike. Nomadic herdsmen do NOT have any supposed generational right and I think their respective state government should now start looking for alternatives to stop them encroaching on southerners homestead.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by PreyingMantis(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mike213:
Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.
There's a female CP in Abia State
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kayjay69(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have been reading all you have said on this thread.

My sincerest prayer to you is that either you or someone you hold very dare to your heart be kidnapped by these terrorists. Then the nigeria police force will take your advise and fish out the kidnappers responsible.

I know you will agree with me because you believe in the advice you are giving since these incidents have not yet happened to you or anyone you know. It is very easy for you to come here and spew thrash. Idiot.
izzou:

Then let them look for the kidnappers..

The Fulanis are free to live wherever they want

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by providencia(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tumbulum:
Tell that to your parents. We are talking about an ethnic group which does not have anybody in them that you call good.
I remember how Benue was always in the news with graphic image of dead people yet the fg kept mute and even started talking about giving these killers free land. Now its in Yoruba land. Do Fulani feel that every part of the country will stand idle and watch them repeat what they did in Benue.
Like I said earlier discuss more with your parents.I'm sure they will be ashamed of you.
it pains me to see what happened in benue.
I bet the izzou guy you quoted never condemn the killings nor condemn the actions of the govt. But if someone should stand to protect himself or his people against such he will stand to question the legality. The guy is just irredeamable

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Mjpem23:

How about Ladoja ?

He fought for Ladoja when Baba Adedubu was oppressing him.. like I said earlier he’s a freedom fighter who hates cheating..
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Hongkog(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Nothing will happen to him. This is a democratic country.
Same democratic country where peaceful protesters where shot.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by King44(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

Thank you for thinking critically

I expect people like Sunday to take their protests to the Force HQ, To state government House, the Barracks...These are the people that are supposed to protect you.
These are the people you should be giving ultimatums

But no, any small thing, we turn it to tribe..

How can you threaten a whole tribe to live a state? Who you be?
The one the youth took to FD headquarters last year watin end am

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GidiCars: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

I have no Idea about that

But one man cannot just come out and threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country

I wonder why you guys can't understand this simple point

After the abokis, we're coming for you nyamiris. Lagos indigenes are already plotting tinubu's downfall cause na him dey give Una mouth. They're coming for you lots, all those mouth, you'll go make them in the east. No worry, just give it few years. Hope you won't cry this time that everything was taken from you??

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by King44(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2021
mbhs139:

Why is he wearing bulletproof vest?
. You don't understand what you are seeing.... Look closely... Spiritual bullet proof not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by antibullshit: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

You're right fulanis can live anywhere they wish but the problem is must they kill people ? Does the right to live anywhere translate to the right to kill people and destroy their means of livelihood? Something has to be done about these people and buhari is sure as hell not going to do it!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by nedekid: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy
It must be made with Kevlar and not steel plates cos it seems light. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by King44(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2021
anigbajumo:

And the gun is not loaded with single bullet, he will shoot until he is tired without seeing him loading bullet in his spiritual gun....If na cutless he need, na command even if na acid na command but many people don't kmw him... Someone a whole commissioner of police during the time of Aregbeshola begged coz one policeman offended him, he only told the policeman just a word " you will be seeing my spirit everywhere even if u are sleeping" na when the policemam wan die of depression he told his boss and all went to igboho house to begged him... Someone that led Ife/modakeke war in his 20s, na police wey go arrest him I dey think so...
if he led Ife modakeke war then Makinde is messing with the wrong fellow

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GidiCars: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
The guy is just scared someone will tell them Igbos to vacate Lagos someday, lol

Good someone else saw what I'm seeing. A good number of Igbos don't want nigeria to break up because they know once nigeria ends, that's the end for them. There's nothing in the east, Igbos know this which is why they always flock to other regions.

It's the stupid one that are investing in the north I pity the most, they never learned from their father's mistakes. They're making the very same mistakes their ancestors made.

Nigeria is definitely gonna break up soon cause the government is not economically feasible and many people are groaning towards secession/restructuring which would limit the influence of outsiders in the SW. This means Igbos and North won't have equal rights with òmò oluabi in YORUBA land which is how it was meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kayjay69(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2021
I have been on Youtube, watching various videos of Chief Sunday Igboho. I encourage you all to do same, they give a clearer picture of what is happening.

All I can say is May God almighty bless Chief Sunday Igboho. May God keep him, grant him strength and protect him from all of his enemies. Amen.

I say this because I now he is Public Enemy #1 to this Fulani Federal Government and Public Enemy #2 to these imbecillic South West politicians who talk from both sides of their mouth. I will gladly support this man and I hope the average yoruba whose lives and means of livelihood have been affected by these terrorists will do same.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Yankee101: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Bulletproof vest

sapphiere:
Watch the moment he was addressing the crowd. This man is brave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLru2KaaMg
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GidiCars: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
That's why you Igbos are tiresome. This is not about Igbo in SW. It is about Fulani
Dont come looking for trouble. When we serve you in copious doses now, you will be shouting victim.
Just a piece of advice, don't be too emotionally attached to what is not yours. When the time comes, if you continue to piss us off, we will deal with you in that Lagos you love so much (when we have Oduduwa country)

The reason most igbos would never support Biafra is because they stand to lose alot by a break up nigeria. 90% of their big men make their money from the SW. There's nothing in the east, even the Igbos know this. Once we get ODUA nation, Igbos would become third class citizens here because they won't be able to vote, have a say in anything and would have to abide by the new laws or leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.