Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76578 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by providencia(m): 12:52am On Jan 23, 2021
GidiCars:

The reason most igbos would never support Biafra is because they stand to lose alot by a break up nigeria. 90% of their big men make their money from the SW. There's nothing in the east, even the Igbos know this. Once we get ODUA nation, Igbos would become third class citizens here because they won't be able to vote, have a say in anything and would have to abide by the new laws or leave.
Let odua nation be the freedom of yoruba land and not the enslavement of the igbos. It should be "As long as you are not against us, you can be among us if you wish''.
Freedom is best achieved by not fighting those who are not fighting us
I'm neither ibo nor yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by hansomb: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle easy to start, easy to buy, easy to repair, easy to sell. Don't start wetin u no go fit finish.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Godbless3(m): 12:54am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

Say that to Ganduje, el rufai and northerners that you can stay anywhere and practice your religion whether islam, christianity, hindu, judism, and TR etc.
Tell them that you can and should be able to farm without cows entering your farm and destroying the farm.
Tell Nigeria is a multi-cultural/religious society and must be respected and every tribe, culture, religion and personel viewr and opinion respected.
When the north e.g ganduje destroying a register company product because of their religion belief, you didn't talk, its now you can open ur shitty mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kayjay69(m): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2021
You cannot eat your cake and have it.
You want pastoralism to be abolished in the south, welcome to the party. Please who will abolish pastoralism and who will enforce said law? In Nigeria, the President controls all security agencies and appoints Supreme court justices. The National Assembly is made up of representatives from mostly northern states because of the lopsided arrangement of the country itself. Goodluck with passing such a bill through that house. On the state level, even in states where open grazing has been banned, fulani herdsmen are still openly grazing and flouting the laws.

The likes of Mr Sunday Igboho are a much needed good that should counter these evil terrorists. Like him or not, his methods are effective because sometimes one must counter fire with fire.
BlackBaron:
Never in support of stances like displayed by Mr Sunday and I think he should not be allowed to get away with this act.

But

Pastoralism should be abolished in the South as its causing tragedies for farmers and others alike. Nomadic herdsmen do NOT have any supposed generational right and I think their respective state government should now start looking for alternatives to stop them encroaching on southerners homestead.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Passionate1(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Fulanis na Animals. .

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by naijaking1: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Sunday Igboho for president!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by citygarden(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Fulani are free to live anywhere but they most obey the rules and regulations of the government or environment they found themselves. But to be oppressing the indigene by killing, Kidnapping, chasing away people from their farm is a treat to the indigene and the society at large. How many yoruba can be doing the same thing the Fulani are doing here in the north? We are talking about human life here for God sake. Or you praying a tenant should come and be oppressing you in your house?

I don’t know your tribe, but reason na. All because of one Nigeria the Fulani should now be killing us on even on our soil.

izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2021
Sorry, if you think non-Yoruba will continue to suck the good of the land while being tribalistic on our own land in Oduduwaland, you are in for a long thing.
all companies must employ Yoruba first. if you don't find a Yoruba, then you can bring someone in on visa, just like US and UK. None of the chain work migration from settlers who are given opportunity in SW and never think to hire Yoruba (igbos especially).

providencia:

Let odua nation be the freedom of yoruba land and not the enslavement of the igbos. It should be "As long as you are not against us, you can be among us if you wish''.
Freedom is best achieved by not fighting those who are not fighting us
I'm neither ibo nor yoruba
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by GidiCars: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2021
To hell with British nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by JoshuaSG: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2021
This Igboho is indeed brave, but he should tread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

Pray for God to help you comprehend and understand well

You no Sabi read
Read what you wrote again

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by providencia(m): 1:36am On Jan 23, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
Sorry, if you think non-Yoruba will continue to suck the good of the land while being tribalistic on our own land in Oduduwaland, you are in for a long thing.
all companies must employ Yoruba first. if you don't find a Yoruba, then you can bring someone in on visa, just like US and UK. None of the chain work migration from settlers who are given opportunity in SW and never think to hire Yoruba (igbos especially).

The govt is your problem and not the igbos. Before this present govt how many people wish for odua nation and biafra. This is the same mistake kanu is making by hating on yoruba and nigerians in general
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Soknown: 1:36am On Jan 23, 2021
sapphiere:
Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, in a video shared online, told Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde that he cannot threaten or arrest him.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXZKb3Cj3M&feature=emb_logo

https://thenationonlineng.net/video-you-cannot-threaten-or-arrest-me-says-sunday-igboho/
He is a deity, Ebora in and onto himself. He is not God but if you know him, you will know he is ready to die. So what can you use to threaten a man that is ready to die. NOTHING.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by pfadom: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself. Not the criminal types. They cannot be aiding and abetting criminality such as kidnapping, armed robbery and assassination and still talk of fundamental or constitutional rights.

izzou:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by obama30: 1:55am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Is living any where you want including invading people's reserve farm land?

When your became problem to your host community, they don't have options that to send you out of their mist if government refuse to do so.

Do you expect your host community to pack out for you because of your evil activities? No your the one to pack out because they are living in peace before you came.

Don't compare your self with Igbo's.

Igbo's pay house and ship rent, they don't occupied people land and farm.

Igbo's pay tax and do their business in day time and the host community are the petronizers of Igbo's business.

Igbo didn't take their farming to others people land, they go for business. Igbo's farmers are in Igbo land.

Why should you go to someone community to force him to admit your backwardness of life living, invading, open grazing, destroying of farm land, hence us your culture, practice it at your domain. Don't take it to others community because their culture and yours is not the same.

There's adage that said, if you go to Rome you behave be as Roman, not if you go to Rome Romans adopt your carry come actitude.

If you're business cannot stay in town, that mean no business for you at your host community.

Stop comparing your fulanis with Igbo's or youruba's.

Secondly federal government said that the fulanis in the bush are not Nigeria. So what give you moral to destroy or kill your host community as a foreigner?

Did Nigerians in disapora kill their host community. Unlawful entry is a crime, so the same Nigeria constitution that permit you to live where you want, found and condemn you as criminal for killing, raping, destroying, stealing, illegal acquisition and unlawful entry to someone reserve farm land regardless of what you went to the farm or bush to do.

So if you cannot live in a house and pay house rent, then no place for you in that state. If there's no space for your business that means you need to do your cow thing where you come from.

You can't decide for your host community, your host community have to decide for you

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Soknown: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Seunfretty:
I laugh wen I see pple saying igboro is only chest beating ...u pple don't know how to state politics work oo..like u tink seyi makinde is the most powerful man in oyo state....sunday igboro works for the ladies and some other heavy and influencias pple in oyo state ...he also have a very strong relationship with OBJ and likes....so seeing him chest beating is nt an empty threat cos he has strong backbones and for every man that knows sunday well he will know DSS will be wasting there time cos they will never get him and God save there life if he doesn't waste some of there lives like chicken during the attempt .....that man and some other young boys in igboro are fucking powerful and will kill u without u even seeing them...makinde might decide to go against him but lots of Yoruba obas will back him and try to calm the situation cos that's wat will be needed
Makinde should have known that, His Excellency, the Governor is just a title on the street of Ibadan. There are always strong men, that are more powerful than the Governor. In the days of Lamidi Adedibu, who controlled the hordes on the street. With internet and the common hatred for the criminal activities of the killer herdsmen, Igboho is turning to another strong man in Ibadan that controls the street. Building on the momentum of the ENDSARS movement.
Ibadan, Ekiti and Ondo no dey hear word, just like Edo.
If hostilities continue this way or attempts were made to arrest Igboho. The town will boil, a state of emergency will be declared and then God forbid that we are back at the Wild Wild West days. Even Abuja will not be safe.
Hope Seyi will tread softly, before he sets Nigeria on Fire.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Goldenrod1: 2:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Talk and do

No going back

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nchenches: 2:27am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Funny listening to clowns who don’t understand that no one has the right to ask any citizens of the same country to not live on any part of the country, yet the clowns can’t ask for total independence for their territory they want to protect from others.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Thoughty2(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:

And who is he to declare the ultimatum?

As long as we are One Nigeria, anybody is free to live wherever he wants

You can't wake up one morning and ask someone to leave.

Why are you showing your naivety. Even the people you are defending don't regard you as their equal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Empiree: 2:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Daniella2252:

Police??
Legally, yes.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 2:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Ajibade123:
when DSS raid this one now mouth go fem

Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you
can make money with your mobile phone. Check my
signature for my WhatsApp contact
Silly wimp! Shame on you and your foolish business.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Thumbs igboho!...
The doomed shithole is long overdue for disintegration!
Yoruba land must be rescued from the diabolic claws of bloodthirsty usurpers!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Sheriman(m): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2021
bempirenig:
It's no joke oo.

Governors only do what favour their tenure and frown against any impending threats to their reign.

Go to the South East and South South. Selfish governors that won't support self
-determination or whatsoever because it is their turn and nothing must go against it.
That's is why it is very difficult to achieve Biafra
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Empiree: 2:48am On Jan 23, 2021
AmDayo:

Apart from been a criminal which they are there motive is to occupy and take over your land. go and read history. I am from Kwara and live in Ilorin I see hogwash from this bad ass people.
This is as a result of lawlessness from day one in Nigeria. What you are accusing falani of is what omonile have been doing for decades but you dont take them serious. If you have been implementing laws on omonile you could easily curb Fulani herdsmen as well. Regardless of what you guys say, Governor makinde is right. Remember he is the executive governor and he must do things by law not emotion.

Every Nigerian has right to free movement in any part of the country. This is simple answer. Crimes are what police and governor should have been preventing or investigating and arresting criminals
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 2:49am On Jan 23, 2021
izzou:
grin

Another hypocritical lpob
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Cajal:
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief
You know his worry. What is your own worry. Hypocritical coward!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I like people who talk like him mhier end is always funny . he should be careful the way he talks .
"their end is always funny"- Do you think you will still be here to see his end?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 2:58am On Jan 23, 2021
mightyhazel:
yorobachristian
Silly Ipob!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2021
BOLLD:
grin

Mr Sunday no let's buhari reason Ur matter oooo
Coward! Go and tell him to reason it so that the civil war can start early. Simp!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by atonement12: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What an slowpoke trying to get attention of his goon's, no reasonable man will accord this tout any attention.

Many that have choosen his part are gone, some have become fugitive in foreign land.
Mr brave and wise man, please go and send him to a foreign land. He is waiting :/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Google Deletes Adamu Garba’s "App" From PlayStore / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.