Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76629 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
divinecode101:

You can only live in a place when you are law abiding

You cannot come from your rag tag and clueless state to Oyo and be kidnapping people, you have to go back to your failed state to do that

Where you right stops is why someone's right begins

Go back to your Katsina and kidnap people, don't hide in Ondo forest and be committing crime claiming you can live anywhere

Why are you finding time to reply an online agent who with many monikers try to quickly occupy front page news and accord themselves many likes to sound like their views are in the majority?

Do u have to explain something so obvious? Forget the morron abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Hope you know that not all Fulanis are herdsmen?

Some are innocent too

They should all leave first cos we don't know the good one's from the bad.besides almost all of them are are cruel and wickedt.you won't be saying this if you've had an encounter with them before.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
NobleRace:

If the whole tribe isn't complicit, they should openly condemn the menace, send condolences and promise peace.

Okay
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Daniella2252(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy
How you take find this thing out ?
Wetin be the name ? Bulletproof?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

They should all leave first cos we don't know the good one's from the bad.besides almost all of them are are cruel and wickedt.you won't be saying this if you've had an encounter with them before.

I have lived in the north.

There are good and bad people everywhere. You guys should stop stereotyping everything

Every Muslim must be a terrorist because Boko haram is Islam, according to your logic

Learn to think. Don't always join the crowd

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

The law is to be enforced by the government, not an individual

Like I said, all Sunday is issuing is threats.

I don't support kidnapping or killings, but coming to threaten a whole tribe is way past the line.

If you don't want the Fulanis in your land, start clamouring for a breakup. Simple

And the times he has been championing for a breakup, where have your comments been, mongrel? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6UpxDSyes

We know you are just an undercover Fulani agent here. You must think people are fools. People who get time don dey ground already. Nobody get time for una useless divide-and-rule tactics
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

You are now crying and typing like a kid with fantasies

What I typed there is the truth. You can say whatever you like, wish me bad, but it is what it is.

Sunday cannot threaten a tribe to leave. He does not have that right.

Keep your emotions aside, oga

Fulani boy, I didn't realize, right kill you there

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
JooEeL:

And the times he has been championing for a breakup, where have your comments been, mongrel? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6UpxDSyes

We know you are just an undercover Fulani agent here. You must think people are fools. People who get time don dey ground already. Nobody get time for una useless divide-and-rule tactics

Yeah, my name is Muhammad, and I'm from Zamfara state

grin grin grin grin

Some of you are just low key dumb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And if the Fulanis in Katsina ask the Yorubas in Funtua to leave, what would be your reaction?

Some of you really don't think at all

It won't be well for all fulanis ,including you if they do not ask all Yorubas in their useless region to leave now. Ogbeni,do you think this is a kind of joke ?

You must be very stupid if you think at this stage Yorubas care any longer about any Nigeria or its accursed constitution.

Trust me,something very big is about to hit you primitive fulani lunatics in Yoruba land. You're all mad !

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by AmDayo: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Empiree:
this is police work not Igboho. They should report the incident to police and let police follow up. And who told you Fulanis are the only criminals in south west?

Apart from been a criminal which they are there motive is to occupy and take over your land. go and read history. I am from Kwara and live in Ilorin I see hogwash from this bad ass people.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by just2endowed: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

That you are free to leave anywhere doesn't mean you should make other people lives unbearable.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

It won't be well for all fulanis ,including you if they do not ask all Yorubas in their useless region to leave now. Ogbeni,do you think this is a kind of joke ?

You must be very stupid if you think at this stage Yorubas care any longer about any Nigeria or its accursed constitution.

Trust me,something very big is about to hit you primitive fulani lunatics in Yoruba land. You're all mad !

I am not Fulani. Stop imagining that you're talking to a herdman

I wonder when you even became the spokesperson for the Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Then let them look for the kidnappers..

The Fulanis are free to live wherever they want

I put it to you that you are daft. If the law say I'm free to live anywhere in Nigeria, can I wake up in the morning, move to enugu, look for an unoccupied building and start living there?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Daniella2252(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I have no Idea about that

But one man cannot just come out and threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country

I wonder why you guys can't understand this simple point
Which mumu point are you proving ??
How does your useless and senseless opinion correlates with the situation on ground??
You came into someone's land and you started committing all sort of atrocities and were told to leave and you are here spewing nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by senteugene: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
This wa na woro si Woro
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by guy222: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
This sunday no no wetin him the play with. Imagin the governor and the federal government join hand do collabor for him head. I strongly believe say village people don the reason him matter small small. But wait ooh, where is sowore?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Onliie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Fish the killers out

Leave the tribe alone

Very simple logic
Tell the security agents to fish out the kidnappers, they are trained to do so. Once security agents have failed, let the citizens do it as they know how to do it. One way or another, there must be security

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Where was Sunday when his governor or government was embracing open grazing?

Sunday can do whatever he likes to stop the killings, but threatening a whole tribe is above the line

There are Yorubas scattered around the country too

Igboho never threatened an entire tribe he only told Fula bandits to quit his ancestral land

And don't bring those simp tactics to politics section. I can assure you the Fula don't give a fùck unless you've got cow pussy between your legs

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cajal:
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief
Oga, Leave politics out of this matter,I know you guys can sell your blood brother because of useless politics.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Seeeker:

I put it to you that you are daft. If the law say I'm free to live anywhere in Nigeria, can I wake up in the morning, move to enugu, look for an unoccupied building and start living there?

And can one Igbo man just wake up and ask all Yorubas to leave Enugu?

Does he have that right?

Can you now see that you didn't bring your sense into 2021?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I am not Fulani. Stop imagining that you're talking to a herdman

I wonder when you even became the spokesperson for the Yoruba people

Ori Iya e loburu,omo ale jatijati !

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Daniella2252(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Empiree:
this is police work not Igboho. They should report the incident to police and let police follow up. And who told you Fulanis are the only criminals in south west?
Police??
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Ori Iya e loburu,omo ale jatijati !

When you are hit with the truth, you resort to cursing

It's normal

Intellectually weak men

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by seunoj: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
In as much as I agree with you, pple cannot continue to be quiet and watch killer herdsmen kill their pple or destroy farmland. Govt has failed so the have no option than to defend themselves.

U bring peace u enjoy peace, u bring trouble u enjoy trouble. Since police is on technical strike and may not resume anytime soon.
More so, he is a tool in the hand of politicians before now so na their boy. They will sort themselves
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Yeah, my name is Muhammad, and I'm from Zamfara state

grin grin grin grin

Some of you are just low key dumb

Dont run from my query.

All the times he's been championing the Yoruba cause, where have your comments been, zombie? undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mrmachine: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

You are correct but anybody that wants to live elsewhere must be known and not faceless, should buy property and not just enter someone's land and occupy
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
seunoj:

In as much as I agree with you, pple cannot continue to be quiet and watch killer herdsmen kill their pple or destroy farmland. Govt has failed so the have no option than to defend themselves.

U bring peace u enjoy peace, u bring trouble u enjoy trouble. Since police is on technical strike and may not resume anytime soon.
More so, he is a tool in the hand of politicians before now so na their boy. They will sort themselves

I have not said anything about the crime

I only talked about his actions.

He is wrong for saying that. I don't know why the rest can't understand that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I have lived in the north.

There are good and bad people everywhere. You guys should stop stereotyping everything

Every Muslim must be a terrorist because Boko haram is Islam, according to your logic

Learn to think. Don't aways join the crowd

Not stereotyping anything just starting fact, haven't live or being to the north before but I have lived in an environment that has large number of fulani's and I know how they behave verywell...i say exactly what I have in mind not following crowd.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Kirchoffs: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHJfJxagIM

Every right thinking Yoruba sons and daughters should watch this

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Whiteshield: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I have not said anything about the crime

I only talked about his actions.

He is wrong for saying that. I don't know why the rest can't understand that

Since he asked them to leave, have you heard of any case of kidnapping in Oyo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.