Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (89939 Views)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by desiredhome: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Is anything wrong with a 31 year old woman having a home of her as long as she has a known source of income.
I tire for our African/Nigerian mentality oooo......
Must every lady depends on .........?

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by olumike001(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2021
obembet:

U mean 12M will build it to that standard with interlock?

Everything you need to know will be in your scope of work that will be duly handed to you, depends on your payment structure.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Is anything wrong with a 31 year old woman having a home of her as long as she has a known source of income.

Even if she has no source of income I see no reason why her assets are anyone’s business when they’re not law enforcement

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by ecclize: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2021
i believe her
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by seanwilliam(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Imagine such effontery? the truth hurts though. it's not everyone that will have sex for money like some of you, get a life and start thinking of how to be independent, hating on people who made it legitly will only make you poorer, use the time you have to learn a digital skill and stop being a nuisance
Shut up and stop defending wetin no sure for you jare.. no be so invictus obi Dey talk before dem burst ?

Just congratulate her and move on.. even if you’re her business partner , is she going to disclose everything to you ? Pussy ass nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You are the empty brained person here, why would you question her when you know what she does? or didn't you see that she's a crypto trader/Forex trader and she earn online? it's jealousy that will kill you people, why not congratulate her and move on? abi is she the reason why you aren't doing well in your career? you guys should get a life.

Why so much bile over a woman that doesn't even know whether you exist?

You sound frustrated bro.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Ssoil(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Congrats girl ��� I love to see my fellow gender thriving, this would be me soon wink smiley
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because she is, I checked her Facebook page and I believe she's right, it's not every ladies that can be an Olosho like Una, some ladies with sense will prefer to stay independent than depending on men
eagle eyes

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by InvertedHammer: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
/
Let's assume that whoever got her pregnant didn't contribute a dime.

/
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by obembet(f): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
olumike001:

That's finishing, you can spend another 50 million on finishing. Construction of house is in phases...

I actually get the angle you re coming from.

But permit me to ask
Do you have land, location of your land please.
?

Yes
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by ecclize: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
gfon:
I believe her.
i felt the same way...
the story sound too real
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Ewizard(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Naso mike tell me say him dey go Asaba go learn Crypto trading, after 3 weeks mike dn buy Benz.
I ask mike how na? Mike say na grace.
Grace Kee you dere. grin
Baba abeg cut soap for me. undecided

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Cypherfx: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations to her, move wins from the financial market. PIPs really pays the bill .
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2021
seanwilliam:

[s]Shut up and stop defending wetin no sure for you jare.. no be so invictus obi Dey talk before dem burst ?

Just congratulate her and move on.. even if you’re her business partner , is she going to disclose everything to you ? Pussy ass nigga[/s]
Shut up you broke ass fool! because you are poor and miserable dosen't mean others are, now get the fvck off my face and crawl back into the hole that you came out from..

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Lomprico2: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2021
money you got from where?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by emusmithyy(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Am I only one seeing she looks pregnant?

Congrats to her.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Lomprico2: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Because she is, I checked her Facebook page and I believe she's right, it's not every ladies that can be an Olosho like Una, some ladies with sense will prefer to stay independent than depending on men

and she is pregnant! ok
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Why so much bile over a woman that doesn't even know whether you exist?

You sound frustrated bro.
That's because I know her personally, you sound so foolish.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by imagrg(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2021
That's my girl!

You are Linda Ikeji in the making.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Charx122: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
HeWrites:
More

Good for you...2 out of 10
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by mmadu4: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
this is the type of house I like very simple.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by seanwilliam(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Shut up you broke ass fool! because you are poor and miserable dosen't mean others are, now get the fvck off my face and crawl back into the hole that you came out from..
even if I’m poor I’m not an asslicker like you .. defending what you’re not sure of. Naso una Dey go jail for wetin una no know

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by rolams(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2021
But she's pregnant na?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by seanwilliam(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
olumike001:

It's an indication that you ve not believed a lady can be successful without using her body.

Even if she is lying or not totally true, it doesn't stop me from believing there are ways you can make money with your skills,intellect etc without using your body fah
I actually believe a lady can make it without using her body .. but when someone comes out to defend other’s source of income without knowing them personally or being business partner or even their manager but just using some random Facebook posts to judge , it doesn’t make sense atall.

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by descarado: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Big mistake.
Why flaunting this online?
Or, is she in a diff Nigeria?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2021
dyera:
How would we know you built the house with Cryptocurrency and not Clitocurrency?
...Lol.Una no dey everly disappoint for here. Smh
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by lkillbrokehoes: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2021
seanwilliam:
even if I’m poor I’m not an asslicker like you .. defending what you’re not sure of. Naso una Dey go jail for wetin una no know
Asslicker for what? someone that I know personally? I don't understand why some of you can't believe that a female can make it legitly?

it's not every females that are into prostitution, i know this girl far back since 2017, I even got some knowledge from her on how to make money online, so I don't just defend people anyhow, I know the kind of people I can honestly vouch for and she's one of them.

3 Likes

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by one4GOD(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
HeWrites:
“I Used My Skills, Not My Body” - Lady Flaunts House She Built Trading Forex And Bitcoin (Pix)

A Nigerian woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has become a proud owner of her own house at the age of 31.

The woman, Ibubeleye, made the news of her blessings known on a Facebook wall on Friday, January 22, as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

The University of Port Harcourt alumna who is a cryptocurrency trader and the founder of D-Online Harvest said she acquired her house without the financial assistance of anyone.

She also bragged about not using her body but her skills, brain to build the house.

She added that her new homeowner status follows many battles, depression, frustration, suicidal thoughts.

Sharing the photos of the new home with her Facebook friends,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3585878378126315&id=100001125640897

She dedicated the house to herself and her children as she celebrates her 31st birthday.
even if it was with your body it wont have been an easy one.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by seanwilliam(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Asslicker for what? someone that I know personally? I don't understand why some of you can't believe that a female can make it legitly?

it's not every females that are into prostitution, i know this girl far back since 2017, I even got some knowledge from her on how to make money online, so I don't just defend people anyhow, I know the kind of people I can honestly vouch for and she's one of them.
this is what you should have said before splitting like a snake that I will cut its head with cutlass
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by brandsoncharlie: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Some ask a reasonable question and this is what you're spewing out.

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Kelvinhunta: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2021
I agree with you! You built it with ur skills in d bedroom
HeWrites:
“I Used My Skills, Not My Body” - Lady Flaunts House She Built Trading Forex And Bitcoin (Pix)

A Nigerian woman based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has become a proud owner of her own house at the age of 31.

The woman, Ibubeleye, made the news of her blessings known on a Facebook wall on Friday, January 22, as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

The University of Port Harcourt alumna who is a cryptocurrency trader and the founder of D-Online Harvest said she acquired her house without the financial assistance of anyone.

She also bragged about not using her body but her skills, brain to build the house.

She added that her new homeowner status follows many battles, depression, frustration, suicidal thoughts.

Sharing the photos of the new home with her Facebook friends,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3585878378126315&id=100001125640897

She dedicated the house to herself and her children as she celebrates her 31st birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.