Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (89942 Views)

Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Freelane33(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by JuIiusmalema: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
TANID:
nice stamp concrate on floor.

She Even Look Pregnant, abi na my eyes de deceived me
she's heavily pregnant
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2021
You said what, Forex and bitcoin? How many have you duped?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by GNature(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations Ms. Ibubeleye ( Uniport graduate).

How did you make the money to build the house? By being a crypto currency trader?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Edopesin:
You couldn't use your body if you tried... congratulations
You couldn't use your sense if you tried.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2021
crackhouse:
Of course you will build your money but your body brought the money.
When will you have sense in this lifetime?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by ecomalchemist(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, she's not married.

She already has 2 kids and now she's a babymama to whoever.

I guess she loves fucc.king for a living.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Forreellinc: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2021
HeWrites:
More

She no even fine sef
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Acidosis:

Congratulations to you. However, you don't need to prove to anyone the source of your income. They don't care. How you make your money won't stop a f00l from ranting.
Exactly
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by pedi(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
My trading colleague I site you IM becky
Inbox me for crypto trading. If you are serious, by when stock drop then sale when it high.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Well, she's not married.

She already has 2 kids and now she's a babymama to whoever.

I guess she loves fucc.king for a living.
You who is not a single daddy, what do you have to show for your years of existence on earth?

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by pedi(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:
how do we know you are telling the truth �
100% I no her personally, we are in same trading group
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by juman(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2021
I doubt it.
May be.

But sometimes ago I met one guy that sell indomie, he made unbeliavable of money from that.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by josephft2000: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2021
Nonsense talk
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by brandsoncharlie: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
She's a Portharcourt 1st babe, they know how to make money without using their body. Nice one there.

God Bless the rich
Abeg go sleep, which know how to make money. How many of them.
See guys are using bolt in PH to make money, my friend used it to make 1 million naira in almost 1 year, I expected to see nigerian women using that platforms to make money since it is easy cash out because with an average distance of bookings get you 600-700 naira.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by thelish(f): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:
She used her husband money joor

Because she's pregnant

Na every husband get money??
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Duru9(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2021
thelish:

Na every husband get money??

If she get money
She no fit marry poor husband
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Mcslize: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2021
TANID:
nice stamp concrate on floor.

She Even Look Pregnant, abi na my eyes de deceived me

Who else also noticed red is her favourite colour?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Odani: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Aunty but u r pregnant without a ring. Pls just tell us to congratulate u and we will be happy for u.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by gbolagunte81693: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
:nice stamp concrate on floor. She Even Look Pregnant, abi na my eyes de deceived me Who else also noticed red is her favourite colour?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by heniford2: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2021
HeWrites:
More

nobi pregnancy she dey so cheesygrin fear woman
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by crackhouse(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:

When will you have sense in this lifetime?
2021 ending.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by warriorPedigree: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
This was her humble beginning. Any woman who can do this isn't capable of selling her body as y'all will put it. She's a phd holder even.. its sad that Nigerian females can't even applaud a simple success story without showing envy, tueh

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by olumike001(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2021
obembet:

Port Harcourt

Ok.

Anyway once you re ready hit me up let's discuss how we can go about it.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by chizzy86(f): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2021
missiret:

��, I don't have anything to say to you again, since you are so sure of what she does and what I do too....
We are sure of what she does cos she’s my tutor and forex and crypto truly pays. Na wa for una o.
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Please anyone, how much do you think will be this kind of house?
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by RichAbujaGuy: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
sure Ibubeleye wink

Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Haywiz1122: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mumu! she's married with kids

Weyrey is she your family member
Oloriburku
Re: 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' by Haywiz1122: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mumu! she's married with kids

You be fool na today girls start Dey claim house for IG wey the real owner go show up sey na fake. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Architectural Design At It Best (smart Homese)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.