Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109616 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Dbarrzx: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
It might be a family inheritance and he wanted to introduce you into it but your reaction betrayed you as unprepared child. Be brave and discuss with your dad about it
jimmychang:

For him to send you there I think he didn't know the bat was there..and if he didn't want you to see it he wont send you there grin grin grin...Since he simply smiled and closed it there is no problem then.

See if you papa wan use you do Suya e go don use You since so don't be scared ..Go back to your father and talk to him man to man....

You might be the next to inherit the bat grin grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by PrinceGallant: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
You are a bad child. What happened to asking your father in inquisitive manner? You just came online to tarnish the image of your parents, omo jakujaku ni e,.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Chigold101(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Ohh i see.. He has a secret pet nobody knows or have ever seen and that pet happens to be a bat that lives in his wardrop and never ventures out
Waiting for the part two

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by jimmychang: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Britboy:

You speak like a child and also lack wisdom.

So it is childish and foolish to sit down and ask your father to explain to you what you saw in the same house you live in.You expect an outsider to explain it to you correctly grin grin grin..wahala ....If that is what you call childish and foolish I rather not grow up to become as wise as you.

He has been in the house and the father has never tried to hurt him and he knows everything that goes on in his house ...come on you think running away will save him grin grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by jimmychang: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceGallant:
You are a bad child. What happened to asking your father in inquisitive manner? You just came online to tarnish the image of your parents, omo jakujaku ni e,.

The guy na mumu

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by rickyboss333: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
I know that shocked you, I want you to know that God knows his real people, going to church and being a prayer warrior doesn't make one righteous before God, it's good you saw it yourself.

Cos if he had been told, he would never had believed
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ipain: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu

Lmaooo abeg help me tell am again.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by fairheart(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

You are still a child and not a man enough. You saw something as shocking as you described and you could not ask your Dad to explain what it is? As an educated youth, you're to be curious and desire to know. Ask questions so that you'd know. It is possible he keeps the bat for a reason. Ask him about it and stop making assumptions that your Dad is not of God. Do your findings because you start thinking your Dad is an occult or whatever you have started thinking he is. He is your father and if he loves you, he will explain and tell you the purpose for which he keeps a live bat in his wardrobe. If after you have to ask questions and you're convinced it's not from God, then it is fine. Do not disrespect him or dishonour him or call him evil, or you will be damned. Christ says, search and you shall find; He didn't say see and run away from home.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by fairheart(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Okay now let me shock you, for every church, a witch or witches are assigned to the church to pull the church down, same with occult men and women. You dont know what is going in. The devil is very tricky.

Witches and occultic people go to churches too, they go to crusades too to destroy the crusade.
In your imagination! How sad has Africans turn God's power to mere play. Mere people destroying crusade? The crusade must have been organised with the imagination of men. If the crusade is by God, no power on earth can stop the purpose for which it has been organised.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by EMMY76: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rayd502:
We see this scenario alot in Nollywood movies,your dad uses his adherence to Christianity to mask his occultic practices.

Otherwise how else can you explain a bat in Wardrobe?What kind of people does your dad associate with outside his church circle?

The world we live in is deep.

This clearly goes to show that the church his father attends is not a living church if it were he would have since been fished out and disgraced by the holy spirit.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by naturefellow(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao.. You funny, so bastards no dey have father?
U funny sha
no justification for insulting him still. Contextually, he's obviously not a bastard.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generationz(f): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.

Yes, you are right. A lot of people's parents are either serious occultists, traditional worshipers or patronize Babalawos once in a while and are still elders in churches preaching the gospel. I know Jehovah's witness elders guilty of this. It's a lack of faith in the power in the name of Jesus. They talk about it but don't believe in it.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generationz(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

After reading the insults and stupid remarks by some people you want to carry on with PART 2?

Please, write part 2. Your story is interesting.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generationz(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
MultiCEO1:
You are foolish dear. Really, you are. Let's assume there's something in anyway wrong with what you saw, going public is the best you can do?
Listen, church is mere perfume. There's little or no power in there. Any and every so called powerful man of God is either using Whiteman mysticism, African spirituality or his personal ezumezu mmuo are with him. That could be the reason you've had food on your table along with every goodies you enjoy. Before you bring your parents before public jury, examine your family properly and be sure you're not acting foolishly.

Big lies. That's the lie you've been told and believe because of your impatience. The gifts of the Holy Spirit is very real and I know two people who have healed the sick by that gift. When they got the gift they weren't even praying specifically for it. Impatience is the tool satan uses to confuse people.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Eyeofemmanuel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your Dad is probably Bruce Wayne and the wardrobe is the secret entrance to the Bat Cave. and the reason he is smiling is cause he feels your finally ready to know his secret identity. wink
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by egobetatoday: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

It doesn't matter if he dedicated his life to church activities. The bible says not all that call lord, lord shall enter heaven but those that do my will'. My advice to every Christian is to read the Bible for himself or herself. I'm not moved when I see some of these things Christians do.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yes, be worried. Too much interaction with bats and their droppings could bring yet another coronavirus epidemic into the public sphere. Wash the money with detergent before you spend it.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by jimotochukwuobi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
[b][/b]

I think you should Google bible scriptures that are against idolatry and also against serving two gods.
Politely confront him with the scriptures, then hear what he’ll say.
Meanwhile, consult your pastor first and get a better counsel from him.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
ODJ124:
while other nations are moving to next level of technology we are here fighting spiritual warfare..

who do Africans this thing self..

Thread seen.
How many years are you? You should stop derailing good and interesting discussion please. Thanks. Let me shock you, even in your father's house, you guys have one that might be different from the Op's own as long as you're an African. Maybe, your Dad is still alive or you're not the first son or they had caged your dream life that made you not to see it.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't go and start looking for your dad's trouble for whatever you don't know is bigger than you. Instead give your life to Jesus Christ, be dedicated with all your heart and soul Serve God. it is good, you saw it while your father is still alive. So, be prepared to fight in the future if you don't like what you've seen. For your father to show you that means you're the chosen one from God to destroy those things. Don't be afraid, go back to your father's house, never misbehave please. Jesus Christ will be your strength.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DRsweet82: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.
PraiseGodNoTime:
How many years are you? You should stop derailing good and interesting discussion please. Thanks. Let me shock you, even in your father's house, you guys have one that might be different from the Op's own as long as you're an African. Maybe, your Dad is still alive or you're not the first son or they had caged your dream life that made you not to see it.
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DestroyEvil: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by EternalBeing: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Daniel 9:37! JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach is coming back very very soon. Satan has successfully turned many Churches that were very hot for MESSIAH before to his Covens now. Your experience is very very similar to mine with my Dad. It is not their fault, Satan, his demons and human agents have fought every Souls on Earth to a stand still. Remaining very few that have refused to bow. Please, it is very pertinent for us to be strictly focused on being permanently Holy always and ever Rapture-ready. It shall happen very very soon.
DNP2020:

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Rexymania(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please I'm interested in the part 2, about your mom

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by luluosas(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Your dad is fetish. Where is your mummy please?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by dazzlingd(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Nuttella:
Why so pained? You need deliverance.
Archaic human being....deliverance indeed...stone age superstitious unintelligent people everywhere
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2021
dazzlingd:

Archaic human being....deliverance indeed...stone age superstitious unintelligent people everywhere
You that is so intelligent what have you achieved in the world as a whole, why are you not the president of Nigeria or even a governor? Why are you not driving a private jet? Why is your name not known?

Whether you believe God or not, whether you hate him, we dont care, it wont stop him from being God, we will still worship him till we die, we are his sheep and he is our shepherd, so you contribution doesn't change anything. I will worship him till I die. Continue in your confusion.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by MarkStephen130(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2021
if your papa is a business man.. he's using juju if he's pressing computer... he's a yahoo plus guy if he's a pastor... he's using jazz if he's a lecturer.. he's a cultist if he's a lawyer.. he's in brotherhood if he's a doctor.. Hmmmm
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by uchihajt: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu
angry angry angry strong one...

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by MultiCEO1: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
generationz:

Big lies. That's the lie you've been told and believe because of your impatience. The gifts of the Holy Spirit is very real and I know two people who have healed the sick by that gift. When they got the gift they weren't even praying specifically for it. Impatience is the tool satan uses to confuse people.

Good luck with what you've seen or heard or learnt. I don't have the strength to argue with those still in slumber. I've said what I said and it remains so. Agwu is a spirit who is holy. We have agwu dibia which gives healers power to heal. Agwu is Holy spirit. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by alexola20(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by LotaTee: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2021
naturefellow:
don't be eager to exhibit ignorance
You're the ignorant one here, enslaved by a foreign religion and demonizing our indigenous practices here.I'm truly sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.