Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109611 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2021
favour32:

Oga!
You know wetin dey!
I nor believe say someone for naireland go get native sense like this.Most nairelanders na children wey dey suck bobby as na only to reply their papa mates rudely nai dem sabi as online dey hide their physical cowardice.
If dem like make dem agree wetin you talk and if dem like make dem argue with their ancestors.
If you know wetin dey, without dna test, you don know weda na you get something or not sharply.
Nigeria na the worst place for the world to live physically without spiritual support.
Hand go dey meet you regularly as a training ground except you get luck wey God cook down for you.
Exactly. You are spiritually alert.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by thuxzwda1: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
I know that shocked you, I want you to know that God knows his real people, going to church and being a prayer warrior doesn't make one righteous before God, it's good you saw it yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by udemzyudex(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2021
See ehn na only God know who dey serve am bro, be man enough and talk to your dad about it.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Greencloud: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Your father is a BATMAN
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

I realize the reason Africa never move forward is because of our regressive mentality. We dont like to seek answers. Im seeking genuone answers to a bizzare puzzle and here you are deciding already i want to hate my father. How can we move forward if we do not find answers to problems?
believe me with your religious mindset man you will definitely hate your papa if you don't man up to ask him directly.. He knows more in life than everyone here on naira land especially when it comes to lecturing you ... you don't seek for answers to your solution in a place where 90% of your adviser's are already regarding your dad a sinner!!! So what becomes of you after reading all those comments? You think 3 years from now if anything happens between you and your old man you will not flash back your memory to what you saw.. his reaction and what them fanatics are telling you here ... Please man up shun social media carry matter table am for baba ....em go explain to you man... naira land will damage you if you want your answers here.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Laurens130(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu

I swear. All those ones wey dey carry church matter for head na dem I fear pass self.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by OMOADEPOJU: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2021
You are bastard, coming on social media to expose your dad. In part two you may see Lion in your mummy ward rope. ( I know is all lie sa.) Lai Muhammad must be your father's name
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by saydfact(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

Do you think your dad is stupid or forgetful that there's a bat in that wardrobe?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT - HE WANTED YOU TO KNOW THERE'S A BAT THERE - ITS A WELL PLANNED ACTION THAT WORKED OUT WELL.

Why? you would ask, the answer is simple.

RELAX, HE WOULD CALL YOU ONE DAY, SIT YOU DOWN AND TELL YOU.

You're just in a hurry - Be Prepared.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Demzlent(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Your papa na dracula

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nwaide01: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2021
I don't know if what the Op put up there is true or false, I have my reservations because the part 2 of the story got to do with his mother but all the same, shits do happen that's why Jesus said not all those who called him Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of God but those who do the will of his father.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2021
#smh. Children of now adays. Look at how some rusted brains are insulting your father.

You that don't even know how you survived till now, you that don't know how and what battle your father and his father and father's father are fighting

You this small boy that don't know that Africa is the hub of evil demons who destroy people at will

You this small boy that don't know that in Africa, you have to engage to survive.

From your narrative, your father must have sacrificed himself for the well being and success of his family.

You this little urchin, you are so foolish to come and expose your father here.

Instead of going directly to him to ask questions. YOU ARE A FOOLISH SON IF B*TCH

I HAVE A STORY TO TELL. SOON, ON NAIRALAND, I WILL SHARE MY STORY SO THAT FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL E WISE.

CHRISTIANITY AND ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ARE MERE PRACTICE. NO DEMON IS RELIGIOUS

NO GOD IS RELIGIOUS

ONLY WITH KNOWLEDGE WILL YOU SAVE YOURSELF FROM EVIL DEMOS

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by thatsleepboy1: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.

Hey Ella, I saw ur mail but I can't reply cos my phone has spoilt. I had a dream l/night and I saw 3 bats in front of me but I can't tell if it's dead or alive.

I'm using my mom's phone.

Thanks.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by CastroTbb(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Congratulations to your dad on his "FAMILIAR"
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Hey Ella, I saw ur mail but I can't reply cos my phone has spoilt. I had a dream l/night and I saw 3 bats in front of me but I can't tell if it's dead or alive.

I'm using my mom's phone.

Thanks.
They could be dead. Are you still saying the prayers I sent you?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by larryking540: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.
there is something you must know young man ,is your family passing tru hardship or is any one sick in your house hold if no is your answer , please brother let the sleeping dog lie ...we are africa and we were practising all sort of traditional activities before the white came over ...
when my dad got very very sick even at the point of dieing with his head bring out scales ,we hard to look for solution else where traditional way ,brother that is our way of life ,we can't deny that fact .....

sit your father down and ask him what is his reasons for such a pet ,there must definitely be a reason ,there must ,in case something happens to him tomorrow you will know where to start from or where to ask questions from but do so now before it's too late
peace brother

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by itchie: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Yes be scared, be very scared.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by coputa(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Your dad serves idol, that bat is there for a purpose, he's using it either for protection or for something else.This is the deal,most fetish and diabolical people are staunch christains,/church goers.They do this for deception purpose.in our society,who nor dey go church na devil,who dey go church na good fellow.
Most of the occultist mould the statue of Jesus Christ in their houses,some even writes some verses from the Bible in front of their house.
These are deception
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by HRMK: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2021
hahaha...how old are u?i dont know why u shuld be surprised!that is exactly what an average nigerian is!they simply use church attendance to cover up but worship lesser gods!!
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Glocal1: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You did not ask how i am able to stay away for weeks. I have been the bread winner of my family for almost a decade. God allowed to see what is happening as a warning. If after this warning i choose to stupidly go back on the name if "ancestral tradition" then whatever happens to me will be fully deserved. Stop this regressibe mindset. The greatest enemy a man can have are those of his own household
I think you are the firstborn , and I hope you are not the only child. I know that the family responsibility you have been shouldering would have deterred and slowed down your progress. Stay far away from your Dad and be prayerful. I would have suggested you report him to his pastor but that wouldn't be necessary.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by thatsleepboy1: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
They could be dead. Are you still saying the prayers I sent you?

No. But I had a serious prayer yesterday morning but I remember showing my mom or someone else the bats but I can't tell if they're dead but they were still at close range.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by OLASUNKONMI(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2021
Common guys...tell this guy the even thus you are Christian like him....My brother the fact is that your Dad is into DARK WORLD beyond .

Pray and ask him what he does with that Bat.

Niraland guys dont usually speak the truth when the religion they belong to is at stake in any story,this they do by turning serious life threatnining story to a JOKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by 8stargeneral: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2021
Ur papa na jujuish man hiding under Church.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by nurusystem(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
That is the Jesus bath that was gave to him in is Church.
U r still running u better comeback home.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Daystar18: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2021
Yes, your dad may be a diabolical man. Agreed.

Yes, your dad may be hypocrite camouflaging his real life with Christian religiosity. Agreed.

No, nobody should use this story as a yard stick for measuring or criticizing Christianity. That is the devil's plan behind this story.

Jesus is real, God is real. There is power in Christianity when your eyes are opened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DSC7: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2021
colestephan86:
Lol, gradually you will understand. There are 3 ways to get yourself protected. 1 by asking God to protect you 2 by doing as men dey do 3 by asking God and also do as men dey do. Your dad is in category 3

Mehn e come be like na only u dig deeper....

If only d guy don mature to do No3.....

Cos las las Nothing pass God.....
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by smith1985(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

part 2 plz
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Momcherry(f): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020
After going through your post, this is my thought,
Since you said your father is a true Christian and very prayerful, don't you think that due to his prayerfulness he was able to capture that bat, having noticed it's not an ordinary bat but a very powerful witch/wizard decided to tie it up in the wardrobe, instead of killing it, so it will die on its own.

Maybe because he doesn't want to soil his hands with its blood (You know, human blood).

Please go back home and hear him out.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Matthew 13:24,25 (KJV)

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Matthew 13:37-39 (KJV)

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

@DNP2020 I have a feeling that it was deliberate so there's a chance he intends to initiate you, that's the reason he allowed you to see it as the first step towards achieving that. So you have to be careful. Secure yourself spiritually.
your wisdom is eternal. There are 2 very salient points you raised. The first one is masking of his identity. The second is desire to initiate that young man. Only heaven would have revealed the second one to you. The fact that he is an MFM member is what baffles me the most.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ojialo(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2021
maybe that bat is his own version of Angel Gabriel, that guide him
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Dubblechief4422: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Ur dad must be a Yoruba man because no matter how religious de are de always have one baba somewhere mixing something for them...

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by naturefellow(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.
how una dey do this thing sef? Biko show us the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.