Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,474 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Aunt Raped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt Raped Me (5433 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / She Raped Me / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunt Raped Me by 777ForChrist: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dear Sir,

Compliments of the Season, I am a boy of 21 years old. I am in one of the private Universities in Nigeria.

I have a burden that has lingered and which I have been carrying it for a long time. I also find it very difficult to share it and I don't know whom to talk to.

My father is a businessman, who spends most of his time travelling around and sometimes even to outside the shores of Nigeria. Then my lovely Mum, works for a big company,so she is also busy and she is not always around. We are left at the care of Uncles and most times Aunties as well as house helps. My Uncles and Aunties come around for financial assistance, there are times they spend enough time with us.

My younger siblings are girls,so I am the only boy in my family and my mum's boy. We are shown love and enough care anybody can think of.

Some years back, when I was 10, I had terrible and frightening experiences, though I was young, yet I still remember vividly all the things that transpired.

As usual, before my mum leaves for work ,she will draw a to do list of house chores and leave it mostly for my aunties to do.

There is this particular Aunt of mine,my mum's second cousin, that is always around, then she was young , fair in complexion, beautiful and nice, but far older than me. She made sure that I always had whatever I desired, just whatever.

It didn't stop at that,anytime she went out, she used to buy many things for me and she ensured that I was always happy. She addressed me as her small love. And she was the one that normally bath me any time she was home. She made sure that no one else did.

I noticed that anytime she baths me,she spends more than enough time rubbing my genitals, and in most cases,she ensured that it stood strong, after doing it for some minutes she would stop and pour water on me, then apply the cream and dress me.

I can remember vividly, the very first time she started doing that. At first,I didn't see it as anything, as innocent as I was, i didn't understand what she was doing,she continued and this lingered for a long time.

One evening , my mum came back from work, I guess she was tired as usual, after we chatted , I told her I wanted to tell her something,she gave me permission to,then I told her what my aunt was doing to me, she called my aunt to asked her if it was true, she denied all that, saying that what she did was to make sure that my genital was clean, then my mum right there asked her to stop. But she never did.

The next day,when my mum left for work,as early as she does, I woke up from sleep, cleaned up and ate , then aunt asked me why I reported her to my mum,to be very frank, I did that because I didn't understand the meaning of what she was doing, I didn't give her any answer. She then promised that she would give me everything in world if I don't tell anyone anything again.

She stopped that period and never did that while bathing me, but she didn't stop buying things for me anytime she went out.

Some months went by, one day, i was alone with her at home, because my mum took my two younger sisters to go and make their hair and my Dad wasn't in town as usual, no one else was home. I was in my room playing,then my aunt came and asked that I should come and stay with her in her room. Innocently, i followed her,she was on the bed and I was sitting beside her and continued my play ,after some time she asked me to help her scratch her boobs, that they were itching her. I innocently did as she asked, before I knew it , she carried me and put on herself , the next thing that happened, was that she removed my dick and started......

Continue Reading

INTERESTING TIMES: My Aunt Raped Me https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/my-aunt-raped-me.html?spref=tw
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by InfernoNig: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
You don't mean it! Biko Ops come and continue the story here.
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by biggy00000(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
removed my dick and started touching it, when it became strong, she used it to be rubbing at her clitoris. She continued for some time , then jerked and stopped. She stayed a while then she stood up ,left me and entered the washroom. When she came out ,she was smiling.

She pleaded that I should not tell anyone, not even my mum, she promised me that she was going to give me anything I wanted. She left me alone at home, went out and bought more things for me. That night, i could not sleep,what happened played in my head, over and over again.I didn't tell anyone. She continued the same practice,of carrying me to her body,asking me to touch her breast, while she touches my dick to stand and then using it to stroke her clitoris, as time went on,I started enjoying the thing , and that kept happening anytime we are alone in the house, yet I didn't tell anyone not even my beloved mum.

After some years, my aunt got married and left the house. Now she is living with her husband and Children. She left me spiritually, physically and psychologically devastated .As it is, I can't stay without masturbating and sex.

How do I come out of this problem?I need help.

Anonymous.
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
You mean at the age of 10 you still could not bathe yourself?!

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Raped Me by 777ForChrist: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
biggy00000:
removed my dick and started touching it, when it became strong, she used it to be rubbing at her clitoris. She continued for some time , then jerked and stopped. She stayed a while then she stood up ,left me and entered the washroom. When she came out ,she was smiling.

She pleaded that I should not tell anyone, not even my mum, she promised me that she was going to give me anything I wanted. She left me alone at home, went out and bought more things for me. That night, i could not sleep,what happened played in my head, over and over again.I didn't tell anyone. She continued the same practice,of carrying me to her body,asking me to touch her breast, while she touches my dick to stand and then using it to stroke her clitoris, as time went on,I started enjoying the thing , and that kept happening anytime we are alone in the house, yet I didn't tell anyone not even my beloved mum.

After some years, my aunt got married and left the house. Now she is living with her husband and Children. She left me spiritually, physically and psychologically devastated .As it is, I can't stay without masturbating and sex.

Anonymous.

Enemy of progress
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by Nazgul: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You should know it's just a fiction aimed at driving traffic to the OP's blog.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Raped Me by marsman: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
biggy00000:

Anonymous.
Hahah grin we need more people.like you on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Raped Me by odinson1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nazgul:

You should know it's just a fiction aimed at driving traffic to the OP's blog.

You wouldn't have said so if the Abused was Female
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by odinson1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Would you have made this exact statement if the Abused was Female?
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by Nazgul: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
odinson1:

You wouldn't have said so if the Abused was Female
Lol...who baths a 10 year old? The story doesn't just add up.
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by kufreabasi86191: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
You don't mean it! Biko Ops come and continue the story here.
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Were were u wen she was raping u
Re: My Aunt Raped Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Don't mind the liar, he is a blogger looking for traffic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Living, Is Time To Give Up!!!! / Nigerian Men Returning From Eritrea (hilarious Photo) / (FIRST UNSEEN PART) Moment The Cheating Wife Was Caught On Bed with her lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.