Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). (1877 Views)

See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics) / Slay Queens Rock, Twerk To Themselves As The Dances To Timaya Song(pics) / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
I posted here last week about my depression after spend my life savings for my studio sessions.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367146/just-recorded-song-life-savings

I got a lot of encouragement here and I travelled back to the studio to supervise what was going on. The song is really sounding great.The artwork for the song is ready and I want to hear you people's opinion on it if it's cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by JOACHINpedro: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Waiting...
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Waiting...
done
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Sennchristenn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow this is dope, I love this, please let me Know when the song is ready.
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by JOACHINpedro: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamdbull:

done
That's nice artwork bro shocked
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
That's nice artwork bro shocked
Thank you very much. I appreciate it
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by DSC7: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
Very lovely........

Need a nationwide promo

You can count on us.......
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by JOACHINpedro: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamdbull:

Thank you very much. I appreciate it
Tag me when you release the song
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Tag me when you release the song
Thank you for your support I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by CaptainPrice1: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one.

People like this need encouragement. Don't give up in what you are doing..
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Nice one.

People like this need encouragement. Don't give up in what you are doing..
Thanks alot I really appreciate it. God bless us all
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
DSC7:
Very lovely........

Need a nationwide promo

You can count on us.......
really, tell me more
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by DSC7: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
really, tell me more
You know the drill bro.......

mixtapes and online......
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by DSC7: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamdbull:
really, tell me more

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Sennchristenn(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
DSC7:

Alright then
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by walosky(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damn Nigggaaarrr !

Na Olosho you carry do album cover

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
walosky:
Damn Nigggaaarrr !

Na Oloshi you carry do album cover
it's because of the message in the song
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by tobechi74: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
I love your style in promoting your song via nairaland by playing a victim who lost his money. Good emotional appeal
Better than armed robbery
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:
I love your style in promoting your song via nairaland by playing a victim who lost his money. Good emotional appeal
Better than armed robbery
that's not what it is, I spent my hard earned money and I needed people to talk to for emotional support. If I confided in anyone around, all they would do is mock and discourage me and as we all know, strangers are more supportive than people that knows you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by tobechi74: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamdbull:

that's not what it is, I spent my hard earned money and I needed people to talk to for emotional support. If I confided in anyone around, all they would do is mock and discourage me and as we all know, strangers are more supportive than people that knows you.
There are many fakes that we do not know who is speaking the truth.
Kudos. Wish you success in your endeavors
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
tobechi74:
There are many fakes that we do not know who is speaking the truth. Kudos. Wish you success in your endeavors
Thank you very much. you are mouthed
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Jannuxajj(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
wow this is really nice. please let me know when the song is out
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jannuxajj:
wow this is really nice. please let me know when the song is out
thank you very much, we will let you know
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by milcah5050: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
: Thank you very much. I appreciate itTag me when you release the song
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by kingxsamz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
You should have contacted me first,lol.

Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2021
kingxsamz:
You should have contacted me first,lol.
lol thanks
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
ok
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Surakatuu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamdbull:
I posted here last week about my depression after spend my life savings for my studio sessions.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367146/just-recorded-song-life-savings

I got a lot of encouragement here and I travelled back to the studio to supervise what was going on. The song is really sounding great.The artwork for the song is ready and I want to hear you people's opinion on it if it's cool

Keep grinding, don't forget me. I'm a teen rapper too.
Re: Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
NwaEje:

Keep grinding, don't forget me. I'm a teen rapper too.
alright bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Friend Has Sex With Executive Women For Money? / . / MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.