Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine (1309 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hank Aaron death: The Major League Baseball legend and one-time home-run king took a coronavirus vaccine shot just weeks before his death on Friday in Atlanta.

Please don't come here telling me about the ratio of deaths to the number of those vaccinated. It's human beings we're talking about here, not pigeons. angry

https://m.republicworld.com/sports-news/other-sports/hank-aaron-death-mlb-legend-shockingly-passes-away-weeks-after-taking-covid-19-vaccine.html?fbclid=IwAR39856zI5u8Dcd59aJKZ4tKUcnz8TbDDnDBhHS1q2OgN4Yq6f63kC8yhbQ

1 Share

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
23 die in Norway after taking Vaccine.
After the news broke that 23 elderly patients died in Norway following their immunization with the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine against COVID-19, the country has now launched a detailed investigation into the reported fatalities that has shocked the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rfq53yj7Ho
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by istina: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
It seems the killer machine is not the virus but the vaccines

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
istina:
It seems the killer machine is not the virus but the vaccines

Correct
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Meanwhile PFIZER CEO will not be taking the vaccine anytime soon.

His words... "I'm 59 years old, in good health, I'm not working on the frontlines... my type is not recommended to get it." grin grin grin https://www.facebook.com/1261001393/posts/10219216761910797/?app=fbl
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cars kill people. But you still enter cars.
Mumu unlimited!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by VirginFinder: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aint taking no vaccine...cool

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:

Mumu unlimited!!!!!!

Cars have killed more people than COVID-19, so why all the brouhaha

2 Likes

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by RedRay(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:

Mumu unlimited!!!!!!

Don't I have a choice whether or not to enter the car? Can't I determine who drives the car I enter? Just look at these educated simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by Deborah98(f): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm why is it killing people now? there's need for proper scrutiny before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Deborah98:
Hmmmmmm why is it killing people now? there's need for proper scrutiny before it gets out of hand.

We should jettison the idea and refuse to be controlled, whether by mainstream media, WHO, bill gates or any of these globalists they make among our people here and there like NOI.

By so doing we will take back our economy, our health and our future. But will our elite agree? They are always willing to sell us to the highest bidder.
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
donnie:

Don't I have a choice whether or not to enter the car? Can't I determine who drives the car I enter? Just look at these educated simpletons.
Vaccination is not MANDATORY.

Mumu unlimited.

2 Likes

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by jmoore(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
VirginFinder:

Cars have killed more people than COVID-19, so why all the brouhaha
When your child is sick of any disease, just tell your wife, no need for hospitals.

Brouhaha ko Hypohaha ni.

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:

Vaccination is not MANDATORY.

Mumu unlimited.

Look at you... We arent all as dumb as you.
Already they are making moves to tie stimulus cheques to vaccines overseas.
You're screened at the airports etc. very soon it'll be tied to your passports and eventually to even your bvn if your idiotic leaders continue at this pace with their stupidity.

Many of you are ready to sell your souls because of the false promise of everything "returning to normal". If you love pleasure more than TRUTH, just go and place order for your mark of the beast in advance and let us rest, because you're not fit for the kingdom.; Ode.
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
donnie:

You're screened at the airports etc. very soon it'll be tied to your passports and eventually to even your bvn if your idiotic leaders continue at this pace with their stupidity.

Many of you are ready to sell your souls because of the false promise of everything "returning to normal". If you love pleasure more than TRUTH, just go and place order for your mark of the beast in advance, because you're not fit for the kingdom.; Ode.

I heard they injected the 999 microchip into him and his system rejected it. 999 is the precursor to the well known 666. They are testing the microchip on the elderly first before giving it to the young and able. This will enable them to work out all the kinks before mass vaccinations. Hank Aaron’s complication is due to the concentrated melanin in his body. Black people have the most melanin so the chip has to be stronger for us. RIP Hammering Hank! Your sacrifice won’t be in vain!
DON’T TAKE THE VACCINE!!! IT’S THE NEW HOLOCAUST!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by jmoore(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
donnie:

Many of you are ready to sell your souls because of the false promise of everything "returning to normal". If you love pleasure more than TRUTH, just go and place order for your mark of the beast in advance and let us rest, because you're not fit for the kingdom.; Ode.

The only mark of beast is on the foreheads of foolish conspiracy theorists!!

1 Like

Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by donnie(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
jmoore:

The only mark of beast is on the foreheads of foolish conspiracy theorists!!

This man and many others died because they listened to idiots like you who think they are automatically wise because they follow white man.
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by AntiChristian: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2021
So some still believe covid-19 vaccines can be chips of mark of the beast?

Yabaleft is una abode!

As for Hank, his time was just up.
Re: Hank Aaron Dies Weeks After Taking Covid19 Vaccine by VirginFinder: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2021
jmoore:

When your child is sick of any disease, just tell your wife, no need for hospitals.

Brouhaha ko Hypohaha ni.

You did not get my point. Too bad! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Jesus himself believes in One God his God / Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / Jesus: The Re-incarnation Of Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.