Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship (2280 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Goodplace: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
There was an ugly incident that played out today in Kilimanjaro Rumuodara Port Harcourt.

A man came in with a lady for a meal, he was a regular there. While they were making their orders, two staffs(ladies) mumurmed in local language "he don still carry another one come" the lady immediately picked what they said and halted the order and walked out.

The man was confused and walked after his lady to inquire what was that about the lady told the man what Kilimanjaro staff said about him.

The lady was very angry and left the location.

The man went back inside the restaurant and asked for the Manager on duty when she came out the man was extremely angry narrating his ordeal with her staffs, the staffs denied that they weren't referring to the couples.

The man later said the lady said it's over.

How can Standard restaurant like Kilimanjaro with supposedly professionals as staff destroy a relationship and put sadness in a family.

2 Likes

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by sholikay(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
nawao!.. wahala be like Sunday Igboho and Fulani settlers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by tesseract: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2021
The lady is already tired of the relationship. She just needed a reason to to free the guy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2021
ppl will gossip whether its a professional setting or non professional setting
the guy on the other hand should blame himself and no one else cos if u as a dude u a flirt why carry ur main babe to the same resturant or hotel u fond of carrying ur sidechicks to. Is it that difficult to change location?the dude must be a very constant regular in carrying different ladies to the same particular hotel for the staffs to be able to make him out cheesy
make im take am like that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 24, 2021
tesseract:
The lady is already tired of the relationship. She just needed a reason to to free the guy.
wich one be she don tire?
imagine u carry a babe to a particular place to chill and u overhear some guys talking in the background about how the babe wey dey with u dey do party with various guys and how she take popular for the area cos she sabi suck pipe.u go gree remain with her dey chill?
be honest cheesy
if as a guy u must flirt and u have a particular girl wey u like its always wise to change location

3 Likes

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Stewart883(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Goodplace:
There was an ugly incident that played out today in Kilimanjaro Rumuodara Port Harcourt.

A man came in with a lady for a meal, he was a regular there. While they were making their orders, two staffs(ladies) mumurmed in local language "he don still carry another one come" the lady immediately picked what they said and halted the order and walked out.

The man was confused and walked after his lady to inquire what was that about the lady told the man what Kilimanjaro staff said about him.

The man went back inside the restaurant and asked for the Manager on duty when she came out the man was extremely angry narrating his ordeal with her staffs, the staffs denied that they weren't referring to the couples.

How can Standard restaurant like Kilimanjaro with supposedly professionals as staff destroy a relationship and put sadness in a family.

I put it to you that you're that guy!

3 Likes

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by PissfulProtester: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin

Girls are naturally professionals in gossip before anything else. It's in-built.

In port-harcourt here, naso dem plenty like water. Go to market Square, spar, Kilimanjaro, etc. Na so so gossip girls full there.

Well, I admire their courage. Some of them are extremely beautiful but still chose to hustle despite instead of selling their bodies like the queens around Casablanca.
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2021
Nice move by the Lady, no be me go date community pussy. Though a hear say, but people don't just gossip, equally she may have observed those tendencies and the gossip confirmed her doubts. Next...

2 Likes

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Freestainworld(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
See village people at work.
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Amebo.... Na Wetin dem mouth dey do be that.... Na to dey destroy things... A lady wey dey do amebo go destroy her own home one day.
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Emmanuel909090: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2021
The lady was already tired of the relationship...
She just wanted a reason to move on...

It's best she moves now, you don't need someone that can't even stand for you, if not she go pack tire...

My Experience...
The bar man walked to my girlfriend then and told her, "he normally comes swimming here with different girls" dea toast her... She turn am down...

Me I dea swim innocently... Na so she waka enter pool join me... Download every for me... Na so I come dea punish the guy dea make carless orders, em waka tire...

We are married now...

1 Like

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by naijanaso: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2021
The lady was looking for a platform to hinge her pivot of separation for a long time and Kilimanjaro staff gave her the soft landing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
The lady was already tired of the relationship...
She just wanted a reason to move on...

It's best she moves now, you don't need someone that can't even stand for you, if not she go pack tire...

My Experience...
The bar man walked to my girlfriend then and told her, "he normally comes swimming here with different girls" dea toast her... She turn am down...

Me I dea swim innocently... Na so she waka enter pool join me... Download every for me... Na so I come dea punish the guy dea make carless orders, em waka tire...

We are married now...
you bad gan ooooo
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by careytommy37(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2021
The guy sef no wise. How he go dry carry all him side chicks go the same joint. He supposed get one joint for each of them
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by oluwagbenga98327: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Nice move by the Lady, no be me go date community pussy. Though a hear say, but people don't just gossip, equally she may have observed those tendencies and the gossip confirmed her doubts. Next...
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by wingmanIII: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Stewart883:

I put it to you that you're that guy!

Gbam!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Goodplace:

Thats why it is very important to avoid employing local girls in such places. But male hegoats will sleep with them and employ them.

1 Like

Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by 444croopy(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2021
The case of don't shit where u eat , comes to mind
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by SavageResponse(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Goodplace:

Busybodi!

How did you manage to get all the details about the relationship?
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Joystark(f): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oga tell us the truth...
You are that guy!
Re: How Two Kilimanjoro Staff In Ph. Ended A Five Years Relationship by Jarchi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Story that touch the heart

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Getting Married Late / Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � / My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.