Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing (3252 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sennchristenn:

Wow. Nigeria is full of fustrated souls no joy everywhere. And people are too emotional here so you can't take them serious

I see those frustrated souls as a blessing from God to a wise man. The meaning of what I said is deep — I don't want to elaborate before people will start crying. I don't have enough handkerchief or tissue to give out. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sennchristenn:

Deep. If only one can think of something, it's easy to dominate any market in Nigeria

As in eh — this country is a virgin land with toooooo many potentials and untapped market. In fact, the labor is also cheap.

Nigerians and Americans are the luckiest on Earth. Luckily, Americans have realized it, but unfortunately, most Nigerians haven't.

This gives room for the smart ones to monopolize niches and smile to the bank while the not-so-smart ones do the labor at a peanut rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Here is a thread I created yesterday to apologize to everyone. Click to read. https://www.nairaland.com/6379602/
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Free9ja: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
Free9ja:

Deleted.
Here's the account. Use me as a proof.

ILegend, apologize and let's see if he drops it. Man's life can change with 1 million.

It seem you're new on this forum. This is the 6th time a scammer had done this to me thinking I'll be proud and not drop account. I humbly called one of my fans, collected his number, and dropped, but they ran. It was even 20k or 50k and they ran.

When I see such people, I no longer read their abusive braggadocio comments again. They'll brag of how better they are and start posting screenshots of money they have or about to withdraw. At the end, they'll tell you to apologize and get a prize. At times, they'll dash someone 5k on my thread just to prove they are balling.

I didn't read his comments in the first place, so I wasn't following up. What did he say I should do?

In fact, don't worry. Just know that the number of braggarts and empty barrels here is more than smart people doing business and minding their businesses.

When a smart person who is minding his business is posting his screenshots peacefully, the braggarts will feel intimidated and rush to let you know they are better.

Have you ever seen me rush to someone's thread to brag that I'm better? I'll never do that because those people aren't threats to me even if they are truly better. Two better people can live in one world. Even Musk, Jeff, and Bill are living in one world.

Any moniker that doesn't have up to 2k comments, isn't up to 5 years or 3, and the person has a funny moniker, be careful. The gra gra na trap.

I don't go to people to prove myself — they come to me to prove themselves and they hope that will make me give them attention and prove myself in the process. I'm in charge, so they do as I want and not the other way around.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by anozie33146: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
:Nice input. Your observation is valid. If you reread the post, you'll notice I smartly refused to generalize. I used the word "some" and "most," not "all men."Cool
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Tony142: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
interesting
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by loswhite(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
iLegendd:
Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This...

I have always heard Nigerian men say Nigerian women are too entitled, but after years of observations, I have finally concluded that most Nigerian men are weak (but aggressive) and 80% have entitlement mentality while the ladies have only 20% and that is mostly about money.

Yes, a Nigerian woman feels your money is hers the moment the two of you start dating.

For a Nigerian man, whether he knows you or not, the moment he likes/admires you or he is interested in you, his entitlement mentality creeps in. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

1. Brain. A Nigerian man feels the moment he interacts with you, your brain is his. He'll ask you lots of evasive questions and if you don't answer it the way he wants, he will hate and badmouth you behind your back or in front of you.

2. Time. The moment he contacts you, you must give him all your time or his little ego will be bruised and he'll surely pay you back.

3. Sex. The moment he knows you or has interest in you, your vagina belongs to him even if he hasn't spoken with you yet. He gets angry and jealous seeing cute guys around you.

4. Money. When a Nigerian guy likes another guy who is richer, he feels the rich guy should at least use his head to know that he wants some part of that money so that he too will use it to flex or establish.

He doesn't care if he just met you online today. He will come up with a sad story of how he is suffering and you're the only one to help him out. If you refuse, his entitlement mentality kicks in and he'll hate and abuse you for it while calling you stingy and other names in his mind and openly.

5. Carry along. A dumb Nigerian guy feels a bubbling guy should carry him along, else he is wicked and evil. Must he be the one to carry you along? Failure to do this, you're in soup.

6. Previous Sexcapade: As a lady, tell a Nigerian guy who just started dating you about your previous sexual adventures and he will dump you.

He will tell you his and you'll still date him, but the moment you tell him yours, he feels insecure and the relationship is already in danger before it started.

He has the entitlement mentality that you should've kept your vagina for him alone. If you had kept it for him alone, he'll deflower you and still want to have all your friends. He feels entitled to all of you and more of you.

7. Anger: A Nigerian man feels he is entitled to anger and he will vent it on you and you have no right to react. This behavior is toward both their fellow men and women.

The reason I wrote this post is my observation here on this forum. Some ladies wanted me to teach them this or that, but I decline 99.99% of the time. Even the ones that don't want anything from me, but just to be close.

Guess what? These women accept the rejection and move on without coming back to abuse or attack me.

For the men, I attend to most of them, but a huge percentage of the ones I decline to be close to or answer their questions always come back to haunt me at all cost and with different monikers — including their main monikers. Dem no get wetin to do with their time?

With this, I have finally concluded that Nigerian men feel more entitled than women. They feel they are Jesus and whatever they want must be approved, else, the person or people will suffer.

Our ego, as Nigerian men, is way too big. The dumb ones even have more egos than the smart ones.

When a smart person has ego, he is worth it, but the dumb ones? Damn!

I wonder what we Nigerian men feel like. If we, Nigerian men, feel we're too special and too good, why do we leave the growth of this world to white men while we focus on evil, bringing people down, and crime?

We only focus on our selfish growth and we don't care if we go into fraud to achieve it or even hurt innocent people in the process.

"Give me, give me, give me," is our motto.

We are so entitled as Nigerian men to the point that all that is in our heads are:

* If you no give me your money, you go die.
* If you no give me your toto, you go die. (This one made me laugh even as I was typing it grin ).
* If you no give me your book for free, you go die.
* If you no give me you farmland to rear my cattle, you go die.
* If you no give me your brain, you go die.
* If you no show me way, you go die.
* If you no teach me that thing, you go die.

It's all about entitlement of give me give me or I'll make you perish or at least, I'll hurt you.

In summary, Nigeria men are 80% entitlement driven while the ladies are 20%.

I have witnessed it on this forum more than 100 times.

A Nigerian man driving on the street feels the woman walking along is entitled to enter his car and he is entitled to sleep with her, killer, and use her for ritual.

He just feels the world revolves around his flat ass. In fact, he feels entitled to abuse you online and offline, upload your nude for people to watch and laugh at you when you are down.

He even feels entitled to enter Heaven despite all the atrocities he is committing day and night.

Shots fired and it's nothing but the truth.

I'm a Nigerian man, but I'm an exception. No matter how wicked and bad Fulanis are, there is always that one good Fulani that will be an exception, but it'll be hard to believe.
crap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
loswhite:
crap

I know.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by talk2hb1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Fixed.

At least, you can relate with this one I have fixed.
cheesy
Bros you wicked ooo, it's very annoying dealing with frustrated little people your post nailed a typical little man mentality average thinking.
They think they deserve everything you own, they want you to show them the way, but they are not ready to walk the route. Its annoying, very very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Tony142:
interesting
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by romme2u: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
sad

Hmmmmm......................u are really preying n cashing out on people's naivity/insecurities

I don't blame you afterall its a survival game out here
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Fmghewzy(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Thank God,we still have intelligent people on this forum.
See meaningful thread with information.

@op everything you said is very true,90% of guys on this forum are getting things wrong,
From the morons calling Nigerian girls useless.
To the ones calling themselves SMAN.
To the redpillers
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by JohnOkolo: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

I have always heard Nigerian men say Nigerian women are too entitled, but after years of observations, I have finally concluded that most Nigerian men are weak (but aggressive) and 80% have entitlement mentality while the ladies have only 20% and that is mostly about money.

Yes, a Nigerian woman feels your money is hers the moment the two of you start dating.

For a Nigerian man, whether he knows you or not, the moment he likes/admires you or he is interested in you, his entitlement mentality creeps in. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

1. Brain. A Nigerian man feels the moment he interacts with you, your brain is his. He'll ask you lots of evasive questions and if you don't answer it the way he wants, he will hate and badmouth you behind your back or in front of you.

2. Time. The moment he contacts you, you must give him all your time or his little ego will be bruised and he'll surely pay you back.

3. Sex. The moment he knows you or has interest in you, your vagina belongs to him even if he hasn't spoken with you yet. He gets angry and jealous seeing cute guys around you.

4. Money. When a Nigerian guy likes another guy who is richer, he feels the rich guy should at least use his head to know that he wants some part of that money so that he too will use it to flex or establish.

He doesn't care if he just met you online today. He will come up with a sad story of how he is suffering and you're the only one to help him out. If you refuse, his entitlement mentality kicks in and he'll hate and abuse you for it while calling you stingy and other names in his mind and openly.

5. Carry along. A dumb Nigerian guy feels a bubbling guy should carry him along, else he is wicked and evil. Must he be the one to carry you along? Failure to do this, you're in soup.

6. Previous Sexcapade: As a lady, tell a Nigerian guy who just started dating you about your previous sexual adventures and he will dump you.

He will tell you his and you'll still date him, but the moment you tell him yours, he feels insecure and the relationship is already in danger before it started.

He has the entitlement mentality that you should've kept your vagina for him alone. If you had kept it for him alone, he'll deflower you and still want to have all your friends. He feels entitled to all of you and more of you.

7. Anger: A Nigerian man feels he is entitled to anger and he will vent it on you and you have no right to react. This behavior is toward both their fellow men and women.

The reason I wrote this post is my observation here on this forum. Some ladies wanted me to teach them this or that, but I decline 99.99% of the time. Even the ones that don't want anything from me, but just to be close.

Guess what? These women accept the rejection and move on without coming back to abuse or attack me.

For the men, I attend to most of them, but a huge percentage of the ones I decline to be close to or answer their questions always come back to haunt me at all cost and with different monikers — including their main monikers. Dem no get wetin to do with their time?

With this, I have finally concluded that Nigerian men feel more entitled than women. They feel they are Jesus and whatever they want must be approved, else, the person or people will suffer.

Our ego, as Nigerian men, is way too big. The dumb ones even have more egos than the smart ones.

I wonder what we Nigerian men feel like. If we, Nigerian men, feel we're too special and too good, why do we leave the growth of this world to white men while we focus on evil, bringing people down, and crime?

We only focus on our selfish growth and we don't care if we go into fraud to achieve it or even hurt innocent people in the process.

We are so entitled as Nigerian men to the point that all that is in our heads are:

* If you no give me your toto, you go die. (This one made me laugh even as I was typing it grin ).

It's all about entitlement of give me give me or I'll make you perish or at least, I'll hurt you.

A Nigerian man driving on the street feels the woman walking along is entitled to enter his car and he is entitled to sleep with her, killer, and use her for ritual.

He just feels the world revolves around his flat ass. In fact, he feels entitled to abuse you online and offline, upload your nude for people to watch and laugh at you when you are down.

He even feels entitled to enter Heaven despite all the atrocities he is committing day and night.

I'm a Nigerian man, but I'm an exception. No matter how wicked and bad Fulanis are, there is always that one good Fulani that will be an exception, but it'll be hard to believe.

And you are a
Hermaphrodite.

All this so called Life teachers who can't teach themselves nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by NorthernSerene(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2021
That's true buddy. A very nice piece, send me your account details now.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

And you are a
Hermaphrodite.

All this these so called Life life teachers who can't teach themselves nothing.

Fixed.

I have taught myself a lot already. It's time to teach you. Let's start with English.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by DEMZEE(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Very correct and on point

But all I will say is it's our innate nature as Nigerian men or will I say men generally.

The other option is feminism and that I strongly DETEST WITH MY SOUL
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Wunna: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Number 6 got me cracking like fvck grin grin
Especially the last paragraph. You could do for some comic writing
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wunna:
Number 6 got me cracking like fvck grin grin
Especially the last paragraph. You could do for some comic writing

Comic writing? We have a dating book on that already. Though, it's only for men.

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Wunna: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

Comic writing? We have a dating book on that already. Though, it's only for men.
Oh that's cool. You got some good business strategy too. I like that wink
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:
Talking about entitlement mentality I have gotten hundreds of message by Nigerian men request for all our books for free. I wonder why these men feel everything should be free for them.

See below and you'll see a sale made today on our bookstore. The buyer is an American woman. She doesn't feel entitled to the book, but most Nigerian men feel entitled.

I've read your write up and I can say it is too notch .....

How about dropping a solution or solutions
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Xavfra:

I've read your write up and I can say it is too notch .....

How about dropping a solution or solutions

That will be great.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
iLegendd:

That will be great.

Please I'll be waiting....

I enjoy people like you who delve into philosophy than just chasing other stuffs.....

Ya diri gi mma.....
I hope many more people will learn and be motivated by your posts
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by IhateRetards: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Chai, this write up dey slap for face, hmmmm
Lemme covert ths write up see as e go help me this 2021

In Fivio Foreign voice"Always make sure u try to be a better version of the last you"
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by MasterShifu010(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
iLegendd:

With the way you type, you'll need to upgrade first before you'll get a third reply from me.

I know you're probably an old depressed hater with a new account. Keep it up.

grin

The reason you're poor or will not go above average is because you can't make 7k regularly while you sleep.

You should see me as a motivator, not an oppressor.

Some of you think I'm oppressing you, but forgot I'm subtly inspiring you to learn how to make money while you sleep even if it's just $15.00. per day.

Please ilegend....i have a book on amazon Kindle but it's not paying me....how do u do it that urs is paying please help a nigga
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
MasterShifu010:

Please ilegend....i have a book on amazon Kindle but it's not paying me....how do u do it that urs is paying please help a nigga

No longer my area of specialty or interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance / Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.