Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82051 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Urgent 2k cannor do this one na , .. Getting a loyal and reapectfull lady in nigeria, is really a full time job....

6 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by RealEzee(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don Alamost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
stfu
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2021
RealEzee:
stfu
tell that to the elders in your family
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by VictorUSA(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Andrew Cuomo come and say something here

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by dominique(f): 4:31am On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

That you chose a bad woman doesn't mean all women the same, countless Nigerian women invest in their men and most of them get betrayed in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by COdeGenesis: 4:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Most Nigerian girls are useless. They can never try this.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by COdeGenesis: 4:45am On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

That you chose a bad woman doesn't mean all women the same, countless Nigerian women invest in their men and most of them get betrayed in the end.

Most of them are useless

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by dominique(f): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Most of them are useless

That the ones in your family and immediate environment are doesn't mean every female is the same. Don't go stereotyping because of your poor choices, blame no one but yourself with the type of people you chose to relate with.

8 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by COdeGenesis: 6:02am On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

That the ones in your family and immediate environment are doesn't mean every female is the same. Don't go stereotyping because of your poor choices, blame no one but yourself with the type of people you chose to relate with.

I guess you can't read between the lines. Ofcourse, you are dumb like most of them. The ones in my family and some other ones are the few that are useful hence the reason I said most of them are useless. I am not surprised you sound pained by this because you part of the useless ones

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2021
milcah5050:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing
Transaction transactions transactions

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by yusluvad(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Beautiful, love is really sweet...
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

forget about me choosing a bad woman, I say again, no Nigeria woman will do this if the boyfriend or husband happens to be a bricklayer

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by purples25(f): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
forget about me choosing a bad woman, I say again, no Nigeria woman will do this if the boyfriend or husband happens to be a bricklayer

That's a lie, I would. Y'all always relate with nasty egotistic women and when they turn on you you blame all women.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2021
purples25:

That's a lie, I would. Y'all always relate with nasty egotistic women and when they turn on you you blame all women.
can you marry a bricklayer?
Let's start with that

6 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by purples25(f): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
can you marry a bricklayer?
Let's start with that

Yes I can. I would have problems with my family, but if his character is what I want, why not?

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:

Have you met all the women in Nigeria before reaching this conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Igwe355(f): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

Lol. Kai bros you are wicked grin

Need a land or building in Abuja? Holla the number in my signature asap
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
I can't believe tears just dropped off my eyes.
Every good man deserves a good woman.
God pls bless me with one.

6 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by seanwilliam(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol that guy no be Brick layer joor
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
BETTER THAN THE USELESS WOMAN WHO BRING DNA CHALLENGE TO THE TABLE

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
that's what they called love
imagine my future wife do this I swear
that night will be the best love making ever

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Chicastle: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
They are now learning from SMA
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by elisho: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
dating some Nigerian girls is like taking care of a community

7 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Buksaylor: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
ashacot:
When I watched this video this morning, tears ran down my eyes. It is extremely emotional. This construction worker comes back home, exhausted after a whole day at work and meets this surprise put together by his wife and kids. He is a construction worker and his job may seem mean and makes him look dirty, but to his wife and kids, he is the best man on earth. Your superhero may be the richest man on earth or the man who walked on fire. That does not mean he is better than my cleaner superhero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH_-loxFr8

Be careful how you treat people. Everyone has someone looking up to them. That guard, that gardener, that driver, that trash guy, that mechanic, that man who does the meanest of jobs is someone’s hero. When you disrespect them or treat them badly just because you pay them or you think you are better than them remember that he too is another woman’s husband. He too has kids that look up to him. How will you feel if someone treated your father in that manner? How will you feel if someone disrespected your husband? How will you feel if someone treated you the same way you treat him?

The lady who cleans your home, takes care of your baby, sells by the roadside, serves in the restaurant etc. is someone’s wife and mother. She means the world to someone and deserves to be respected. How will you feel if someone treated your mother the way you treat her? How will you feel if someone spoke to your wife the way you speak to her? How will you feel if someone disrespected you the same way you disrespect her?

The same respect you want to be accorded is the same respect you should give to others. Do not respect people based on their social status. Respect them because they are humans. Just because life offered you a smile does not mean you are better off than other humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH_-loxFr8

I really did shed some tears!

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Aksnoopy: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
purples25:

Yes I can. I would have problems with my family, but if his character is what I want, why not?

liar oshi! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by QuickStandard: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
southniyikaye:
Issokay

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by segun18(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
God bless the woman.True love is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by money121(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by RoRoo: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not in Nigeria.. Thanks God I knew this can't happen here...

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by wizelink(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
GOOD BUY TO LAMPARD

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by 4four(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nicepoker:
If you are a bricklayer in Nigeria. Pls if your wife pull this surprise stunt. Just run to the nearest police station. Tell them someone very close to you is about to send you to six feet town.
Una no go kill person with Laugh on this nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.