Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82050 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by The5DME(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:

I guess you can't read between the lines. Ofcourse, you are dumb like most of them. The ones in my family and some other ones are the few that are useful hence the reason I said most of them are useless. I am not surprised you sound pained by this because you part of the useless ones
ban dey hungry you abi?

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by DoubleEngine007: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Te Amor. Mi Amor.. Love been sweet.. Na cheats them spoil am..

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by pickatyouu: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na oyibo bricklayer be this now.
It's is all time impossible in Nigeria.

No be Nigerian women we know.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by edoairways: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
That is not true. Not all women are after money

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by stupidmod2: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nicepoker:
If you are a bricklayer in Nigeria. Pls if your wife pull this surprise stunt. Just run to the nearest police station. Tell them someone very close to you is about to send you to six feet town.
y
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Ayo8(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Some won't even wish you a happy birthday... Na to just bone dey look...

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
I rushed in to confirm if it is a foreign woman, and I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by britiko: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
I've always said it " there's dignity in labour" its only in Nigeria that people treat you badly cos u do a blue collar job. We need to change our mentality...

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ODJ124(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

I sweargrin before dude comes on every thread abusing naija gals,blv me they've really peppered himgrin
grin
SmellySperm:

I sweargrin before dude comes on every thread abusing naija gals,blv me they've really peppered himgrin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Doncyn(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
[1/25 11:41PM] Data Sell: 0043467599
Asomugha ifeanyi onyebuchi
Access bank..
he is a fraud..dont do any data business with him..this ifeanyi is a fruadster
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Organs(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

Siddon there and blame the women, the quality of men creates the quality of women also. You as a man and your irresponsible ways is responsible for the women around you.

5 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I am seriously cracking up at the bolded texts and shaking my head at the same time. It's too bad the way these things are.

The economy doesn't even make it easy in addition.
It is not the fault of the economy. I think it has everything to do with our way of life.
Our Nigeria culture does not encourage love.

We the men go for the most attractive option while the ladies prefer a man they can leech on, financially.

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Juoflife1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sweet
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by HowDareU: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by HowDareU: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dom Dom my l. . ., don't mind them. A lot of Nigerian ladies are homely, beautiful and caring. But, some feminists are bad luck! I no quote you o make I no receive heavy ban. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
The man is a very lucky man

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by emonis88: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay

FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
guy na true u talk, but at least them get d 5% differrent ones.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by zakkxx: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
The children come spice up the level with the balloon on the air. I go do anything for this kind wife all my huzzle money if I come back I go carryam givam all

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

That you chose a bad woman doesn't mean all women the same, countless Nigerian women invest in their men and most of them get betrayed in the end.
most ladies who do that are older milf looking for a man in their life.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
purples25:

Yes I can. I would have problems with my family, but if his character is what I want, why not?

beautiful lies

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
A good wife will remain a good wife come rain or sunshine not the fair weather ones we have now. I can’t suffer with any man? Bt who asked u to suffer alone or with any man? Work hard enough u won’t be talking about suffering.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good. Naxo our parents dey live and love in the olden days. Na xoxo slay mamas we get nowadays, most of whom are from poor homes. Dem go dey yearn fonee like say dem just dey land for jand

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Impregnablefolk: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
I shock say this thread still dey 3 pages. Na d kind thread wey I dey expect make everybody comment b dis, whether u b Christian or Muslim, Male or female et cetera. Anyways, I admire dis lady n look 4ward 2 having someone who is humane, human n considerate as she is. God bless gud mothers, God bless gud spinsters, n God bless evry submissive woman hu sees evry man in her life as a hero. I come in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ijayebonyi(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Those doing it what do they get in return

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
purples25:

That's a lie, I would. Y'all always relate with nasty egotistic women and when they turn on you you blame all women.
Is there any Nigerian woman who will marry a man who lives in a single room apartment?
She will not marry you in the first place unless she got pregnant.

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by tunde82seidat(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hahahaha see them calling out Nigerian women as if they are any better.Most Nigerian men cheats n rubs it in their wive's faces ,spend the little money they earn on side chicks n expects birthday surprises from same wife .it's what you give ,you get! Shikena.That man there most likely a faithful man who does everything within his power to satisfy his family .We see these things and we acknowledge them .

5 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Myself2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

grin grin grin

You need to calm down

Meanwhile is that why the guy didn’t wash off the dirty from his body before going home. Even construction workers in Nigeria do wash up or even have their bath on site before going home
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ijayebonyi(f): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nicepoker:
If you are a bricklayer in Nigeria. Pls if your wife pull this surprise stunt. Just run to the nearest police station. Tell them someone very close to you is about to send you to six feet town.
imagine? Why would you say that?

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Joseabbey(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Its well
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Myself2:

grin grin grin

You need to calm down

Meanwhile is that why the guy didn’t wash off the dirty from his body before going home. Even construction workers in Nigeria do wash up or even have their bath on site before going home
hm maybe he was anxious to get home to meet his loving wife hence he forgot to wash off d dirt grin
If na naija after work d guy will bath then instead of going home he will spend 3 hours in beer palour grin.its like many naija married guys always dread going home after work grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.