Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82052 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ziondaughter247: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

I just knew you small boys will come and write this trash! There ae many Nigerian girls that will do this and are doing this, MANY! The problem is that you men will go and look for a woman that is obviously not on your level, simply because of longthroat and bragging that you are dating a big girl, but you find out that you can't maintain her, then you start ranting! Mtcheew. If you used money to attract a woman, that's what you will use o sustain the relationship!

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by egopersonified(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
0taPiaPia:

Hahahaha. I don die . Why Una dey like this . How did you even process this thought. grin

It's all these 'think outside the box' mantra. I am even tired of myself.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
ziondaughter247:

I just knew you small boys will come and write this trash! There ae many Nigerian girls that will do this and are doing this, MANY! The problem is that you men will go and look for a woman that is obviously not on your level, simply because of longthroat and bragging that you are dating a big girl, but you find out that you can't maintain her, then you start ranting! Mtcheew. If you used money to attract a woman, that's what you will use o sustain the relationship!

Don't mind them grin. This valentine's go sweet o cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by yanabasee1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

I was almost shocked.... Not until I saw the video....
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:
Is there any Nigerian woman who will marry a man who lives in a single room apartment?
She will not marry you in the first place unless she got pregnant.

So all the married couples living in single room apartment with children in Nigeria are virtual abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raychee:

So all the married couples living in single room apartment with children in Nigeria are virtual abi?
Things got bad after marriage or the woman got pregnant.
I am talking about legal marriage.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:
Things got bad after marriage or the woman got pregnant.
I am talking about legal marriage.

I know several couples that are legally married and live in single rooms and I'm sure other people do too. You're probably privileged and wasn't born where average and below average Nigerians live for you not to know that it's not an uncommon situation.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
This is a wife worth having and a husband worth having as well. God bless good women.
BIG AMEN

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

Na wa o Lefu, all your couples have problem and are unhappy. You better shift and let them not use their bad luck to touch you wink.

Me that I am brainstorming on where to take my papi for his birthday/valentine.
most wey I don see it's always fight and quarrel cheesy .u go see a guy wey no touch drink as a single man becoming a full fledged alcoholic as a married man.i believe any nigerian couple who have peace in their marriage and love reigns in that marriage then such couple should be greatful.hope u heard d story of a wife who used her high heel shoe to puncture her husband's skull over issue of infidelity.dats the typical nigerian marriage for u.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

wow that's great.quite a pity sha cos a lot of married guys would prefer carrying their side chicks rather than their wive on a valentine day.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Can Never Try Such because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Them slay queens will come for you oh. They will come and be insulting ur mother

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raychee:

I know several couples that are legally married and live in single rooms and I'm sure other people do too. You're probably privileged and wasn't born where average and below average Nigerians live for you not to know that it's not an uncommon situation.
They met each other, fall in love and got married legally? I am not talking of the I am pregnant type of marriage.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
ziondaughter247:

if she cnt maintain herself it simply means she isn't a big girl nah. Abi na fat girls u mean

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:

They met each other, fall in love and got married legally? I am not talking of the I am pregnant type of marriage.

Countless legally married couples even with kids in their single room apartment. It's not scarce
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raychee:

Countless legally married couples even with kids in their single room apartment. It's not scarce
The ones I normally see are people who are cohabiting.
I can't survive in a one room apartment even as a single guy.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

Na wa o Lefu, all your couples have problem and are unhappy. You better shift and let them not use their bad luck to touch you wink.

Dear ur calmness is out of this world. Other ladies will start quarel at the wake of this thread, and some guys comment.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
LMS1:

Da ,people get mouth o.grin BT u Lucky naa.some of us never see handkerchief before! grin
Leave that nigga abeg . A guy wey get mind buy ur singlet na correct bae
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
We still have very few women in Naija here....no one can assume all Naija women are bad when you've only met 2% out of the whole...pray for a good woman and be a good man as well
Let me say amen
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ekejose(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

When I first saw the heading I left it and still came back to confirm the country it happened.. It is not possible in Nigeria.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
IF GOD CAN HELP ME LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AS A SINGLE MAN , I NO FIT COME BACK FOR THIS COUNTRY TO TALK ABOUT MARIAGE. BUT IF I COME MARRY BE4 I COMOT , I NO FIT CARRY HER COME ABROAD. I KNOW SAY THERE ARE SO MANY GO LADIES HERE, BUT I THE FEAR THEM PASS DEVIL, BECUS IF U MISTAKENLY MARRY THOSE BAD ONES NA DIE BE THAT .
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
COdeGenesis:

I guess you can't read between the lines. Ofcourse, you are dumb like most of them. The ones in my family and some other ones are the few that are useful hence the reason I said most of them are useless. I am not surprised you sound pained by this because you part of the useless ones

Only the women in your family and a few others are useful?

Lucky you.

Marry from your family then cheesy

Case closed.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ale ariwo. Bed go hear am that night.

mynd44 na your mate be that o
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by kevwemike: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
I knew it , this can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by TheVictim01(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Question : You dey baff 4 open field or uncompleted building?
egopersonified:
So the guy see water take mix cement but e no see water take baff before e comot for site. Be like you want make them postpone this birthday
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by iamL(f): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sikay19:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing cool

May God grant you a good woman.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
egopersonified:

It's all these 'think outside the box' mantra. I am even tired of myself.

Nne you are full of life, no dulling near your camp. cool
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Damicares(f): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
Lol
Take it easy now
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ImaIma1(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
most wey I don see it's always fight and quarrel cheesy .u go see a guy wey no touch drink as a single man becoming a full fledged alcoholic as a married man.i believe any nigerian couple who have peace in their marriage and love reigns in that marriage then such couple should be greatful.hope u heard d story of a wife who used her high heel shoe to puncture her husband's skull over issue of infidelity.dats the typical nigerian marriage for u.

I read the story. I see the unhappy and problematic marriages but I choose to focus on the good ones around me. And like has been attracting like wink.

And of course no two humans can live together without disagreements; there will be fights no matter how high the voltage of your love is. But we know that it is we will be fine again..

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Candycrushy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Let me say amen
Amen again
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Candycrushy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:
thanks but I don't drink alcohol.
oya pick your favourite drink
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ImaIma1(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Dear ur calmness is out of this world. Other ladies will start quarel at the wake of this thread, and some guys comment.

I guess there's a time to argue and a time to refrain from arguments. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.