Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82048 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Greystone: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
ashacot:
When I watched this video this morning, tears ran down my eyes. It is extremely emotional. This construction worker comes back home, exhausted after a whole day at work and meets this surprise put together by his wife and kids. He is a construction worker and his job may seem mean and makes him look dirty, but to his wife and kids, he is the best man on earth. Your superhero may be the richest man on earth or the man who walked on fire. That does not mean he is better than my cleaner superhero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH_-loxFr8

Be careful how you treat people. Everyone has someone looking up to them. That guard, that gardener, that driver, that trash guy, that mechanic, that man who does the meanest of jobs is someone’s hero. When you disrespect them or treat them badly just because you pay them or you think you are better than them remember that he too is another woman’s husband. He too has kids that look up to him. How will you feel if someone treated your father in that manner? How will you feel if someone disrespected your husband? How will you feel if someone treated you the same way you treat him?

The lady who cleans your home, takes care of your baby, sells by the roadside, serves in the restaurant etc. is someone’s wife and mother. She means the world to someone and deserves to be respected. How will you feel if someone treated your mother the way you treat her? How will you feel if someone spoke to your wife the way you speak to her? How will you feel if someone disrespected you the same way you disrespect her?

The same respect you want to be accorded is the same respect you should give to others. Do not respect people based on their social status. Respect them because they are humans. Just because life offered you a smile does not mean you are better off than other humans.

God when? cry

Where such betta babes dey for dis Naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by luminouz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

Lmaooooo

Naija keh?

What we have are urgent 2k merchants na!

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by WarHorse1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
cooooooks:
Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing.
Michael Bolton
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by womenareapes: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
ashacot:
When I watched this video this morning, tears ran down my eyes. It is extremely emotional. This construction worker comes back home, exhausted after a whole day at work and meets this surprise put together by his wife and kids. He is a construction worker and his job may seem mean and makes him look dirty, but to his wife and kids, he is the best man on earth. Your superhero may be the richest man on earth or the man who walked on fire. That does not mean he is better than my cleaner superhero.

Be careful how you treat people. Everyone has someone looking up to them. That guard, that gardener, that driver, that trash guy, that mechanic, that man who does the meanest of jobs is someone’s hero. When you disrespect them or treat them badly just because you pay them or you think you are better than them remember that he too is another woman’s husband. He too has kids that look up to him. How will you feel if someone treated your father in that manner? How will you feel if someone disrespected your husband? How will you feel if someone treated you the same way you treat him?

The lady who cleans your home, takes care of your baby, sells by the roadside, serves in the restaurant etc. is someone’s wife and mother. She means the world to someone and deserves to be respected. How will you feel if someone treated your mother the way you treat her? How will you feel if someone spoke to your wife the way you speak to her? How will you feel if someone disrespected you the same way you disrespect her?

The same respect you want to be accorded is the same respect you should give to others. Do not respect people based on their social status. Respect them because they are humans. Just because life offered you a smile does not mean you are better off than other humans.

I know this can't be a Nigeria woman! undecided

those fvcking black ediots undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by luminouz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:
See me smiling all through.

The husband's expression is awesome.

The wife, very resourceful woman: see how she decorated their one room, using their bed as the base and balloons to make it so beautiful.

God bless them both. kiss kiss kiss

Yen yen yen

Yet you will never agree to marry a man with one room o,talkless of marrying a bricklayer..

Iffa wooze u ehn grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Farki: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No be for Naija e happen?

Okay. I've seen it, lmaoo.

You pipu (naija women and men) do not trust each other.

Nigerian women are too self absorbed to do this regularly, just try asking them to split the bill for a date and see their reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by BabbanBura(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
My babe made me cry last valentine, she did similar with almost nothing that she has. Drop me the best notes I have ever read after my appointment letter.

Baby u too much, love u everyday!

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Farki: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

That the ones in your family and immediate environment are doesn't mean every female is the same. Don't go stereotyping because of your poor choices, blame no one but yourself with the type of people you chose to relate with.

How can thousands of men across numerous platforms saying the same thing be making "poor choices"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by luminouz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabbanBura:
My babe made me cry last valentine, she did similar with almost nothing that she has. Drop me the best notes I have ever read after my appointment letter.

Baby u too much, love u everyday!

What exactly did she give you? Balloons ? And poems? undecided
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaooooo

Naija keh?

What we have are urgent 2k merchants na!

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Farki: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
forget about me choosing a bad woman, I say again, no Nigeria woman will do this if the boyfriend or husband happens to be a bricklayer

They will always say the same thing when guys call them out for their self centred attitudes. On another thread they will be ranting that there are no decent men to date because nobody wants to empty their accounts for them anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Shormiey(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE
They can't do it jawre except 0.00005 % of them. undecided
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Splitmind: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Organs:

Siddon there and blame the women, the quality of men creates the quality of women also. You as a man and your irresponsible ways is responsible for the women around you.

Responsible or not most Nigerian women are after your pocket and would never do this for their husbands. That's just the honest truth so let's not be decieving ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
purples25:

grin

Okay okay. Believe what you will. Even if it taints the women who would actually do that.
I will not advice my sister to marry someone who live in a single room apartment Sha.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Well said
One bottle of cold stout for you...bills on me
thanks but I don't drink alcohol.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Harmlesspill(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
I for naked enter market if this one happen for Nigeria.
Our girls no get sense to do this one ni na urgent 2k block their head

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Splitmind: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Hahahaha see them calling out Nigerian women as if they are any better.Most Nigerian men cheats n rubs it in their wive's faces ,spend the little money they earn on side chicks n expects birthday surprises from same wife .it's what you give ,you get! Shikena.That man there most likely a faithful man who does everything within his power to satisfy his family .We see these things and we acknowledge them .

Is it by force to date or marry a cheat? Don't women have minds of their own?

The same women never ask guys out, always expect financial support even before any solid commitment, stay with guys who treat them badly as if they are hostages and complain about not having the guys they want in their life.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sikay19:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing cool
If you treat your wife well, God will bless with another wife.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Made619(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
This can NEVER I mean N E V E R happen in Nigeria. Asin How e wan take happen... 9ja ladies have casted themselves big time.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Shormiey(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
womenareapes:
I know this can't be a Nigeria woman! undecided

those fvcking black ediots undecided

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by nisco18ng(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
This guy is made! Definitely the richest guy I've seen...

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Yemisi87: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lovely. How I wish Nigerian ladies could learn from this.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by LordKO(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

It's quite obvious she's a happy wife. Those Nigerian women you are comparing her with, do their husbands treat them well despite the hardship?

ImaIma1, you don't seem current; the lastest world releases on countries with men who make the best husbands in the world, Nigerian men top the list again, and it's been so for the tenth consecutive year. Give us our due credit.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Bahamas95(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pretty wife and cute kids....God abeg bless all real niggas with virtuous women when they wanna settle down. The guy was very emotional.

Lastmankc:
And my babe dey buy me singlets.As if I am wolverine
I hope say we nor dey date same babe? grin.........My new babe called me last week and asked what she would buy for me on her way to my house. I was shocked and didn't even know what to tell her because I don't know how fat her purse is or how much she was willing to spend to buy me gift. I just said she should buy me anything she could afford. She was kinda angry and said I must tell her what I need. I thought for a while and couldn't come up with anything and said "abeg buy me coke and shawarma jor" She laughed and ended the call.

Some minutes later she arrived with the package including two packets of three in one singlets.....It was later she said she could have bought something more expensive but doesn't know what I want. So she decided to buy the singlets.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ImaIma1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
LordKO:

ImaIma1, you don't seem current; the lastest world releases on countries with men who make the best husbands in the world, Nigerian men top the list again, and it's been so for the tenth consecutive year. Give us our due credit.

Really? I know it's people like my husband that make that list (batting my eyelids).

But you know our Nigerian men especially on this forum try to form like they are herods and pharoahs in their houses. So I wonder how come about being the best husbands

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by haywhy80: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lastmankc:

May God forgive you.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ImaIma1(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
the couple look like indiana or maybe pakistanis from their appearance and dressing from the pic.well about nigeria it's a dad thing married couples don't love each other cheesy.nigerian marriage is too combative for couples to show each other love.always fighting and quarreling cheesy.wich time a nigerian wife go even get dat time prepare a surprise for her husband on his birthday cheesy.thats why u see most men after work na beer palour dem dey run go in order to have peace of mindgrin

Na wa o Lefu, all your couples have problem and are unhappy. You better shift and let them not use their bad luck to touch you wink.

Me that I am brainstorming on where to take my papi for his birthday/valentine.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by alizma: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sikay19:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing cool
Any man that is feeding a woman for t
3times a day and clothing her deserves the woman's appreciation like this
The fact that the woman did this for her man doesn't mean that the man is 100% void of faults but the woman decided to look at the good part of him and said thank you in her own little way.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by LordKO(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
ImaIma1:

Really? I know it's people like my husband that make that list (batting my eyelids).

But you know our Nigerian men especially on this forum try to form like they are herods and pharoahs in their houses. So I wonder how come about being the best husbands

Your husband surely deserved to be on the list because he obviously has a great and understanding wife. Generally, we're trying, and we can only get better as we aim to extend the lead for at least another 40 consecutive years. As for forming on a forum like this as herods and pharoahs in our houses, make we blame am on our alter egos, na ihm de misbehave.

Stay safe and blessed.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Opengates(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
greendice:
I can't believe tears just dropped off my eyes.
Every good man deserves a good woman.
God pls bless me with one.

And it shall be so in Jesus name
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by LMS1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lastmankc:
Da ,people get mouth o.grin BT u Lucky naa.some of us never see handkerchief before! grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Freddd009: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
milcah5050:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing

Very true. U only reap what u sow. I hope we learn from this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.