Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82057 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by lushak(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

My brother u wan kill me here ooo. I don laf die here
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ImaIma1(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
lefulefu:
wow that's great.quite a pity sha cos a lot of married guys would prefer carrying their side chicks rather than their wive on a valentine day.

Not the majority. When I follow my husband when he is hanging out with friends, the friends also come with their wives. So we too form our own circle.

There are men that are averted to the idea of a side chick. That's why they marry peace of mind instead of vanity. It's easy to shout side chick, baby mama. But when it comes down to it, they would rather not.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Organs:

Siddon there and blame the women, the quality of men creates the quality of women also. You as a man and your irresponsible ways is responsible for the women around you.
e Pele o, judge of the jungle..
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Blueelf: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I am seriously cracking up at the bolded texts and shaking my head at the same time. It's too bad the way these things are.

The economy doesn't even make it easy in addition

Not an excuse

The couple above aren't wealthy at all
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Blueelf: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
dominique:

[b]That the ones in your family [/b]and immediate environment are doesn't mean every female is the same. Don't go stereotyping because of your poor choices, blame no one but yourself with the type of people you chose to relate with.

This was uncalled for

He said 'most' but never included your family

Very wrong. And I don't agree with him either
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Blueelf: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Well said
One bottle of cold stout for you...bills on me

Wrong Ma

I repeat, the celebrated couple don't appear to be rich.

You show love as CHrist loved the church (that's what the bible commands). And I don't remember the bible saying that it is dependent on the Economy. No such clause exists
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Blueelf: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
I believe the best of Naija women..I believe this can happen in my great country Nigeria

I believe there are loving and caring Naija women out there

And i Believe I shall meet one soon

smiley

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
oya pick your favourite drink
I hardly drink anything other than water.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Alexaonfleek: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lastmankc:
And my babe dey buy me singlets.As if I am wolverine
It's possible you don't buy yourself enough underwear and you repeat the same one plenty times.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Lastmankc(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Can Never Try Such because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Naija babe don show this one pepper

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by shiwex: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Niger woman.....Na give give give
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Daddyboy21: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2021
The only thing that Nigerian girls know

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Candycrushy(f): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:
I hardly drink anything other than water.
Ahhhh... wahala
Oya pick the biggest size of your favourite water grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by showafrica(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
I wish naija gals would emulate this

Its either you hold money badly or you be engine for bed
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 5:23am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:

The ones I normally see are people who are cohabiting.
I can't survive in a one room apartment even as a single guy.

Talking from a place of privilege
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Candycrushy:

Ahhhh... wahala
Oya pick the biggest size of your favourite water grin
water is free. You drink alcohol?
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Raychee:

Talking from a place of privilege
nothing like privilege. getting married in a single room apartment is the most stupid thing to do. it is better to remain single.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:10am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:
nothing like privilege. getting married in a single room apartment is the most stupid thing to do. it is better to remain single.

So poor people shouldn't be in love or have partners. You're very funny grin. The only thing I'm against is not to bring children to the world that they cannot cater for. 1 or 2 is enough for struggling folks
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2021
Raychee:

So poor people shouldn't be in love or have partners. You're very funny grin. The only thing I'm against is not to bring children to the world that they cannot cater for. 1 or 2 is enough for struggling folks
1 or 2 in a single room? You don't need to get married to have a partner. Love and sex is more enjoyable when you are unmarried.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:

1 or 2 in a single room? You don't need to get married to have a partner. Love and sex is more enjoyable when you are unmarried.

Not everyone is subscribed to this your method. Some people believe in marriage regardless of their financial class. Poor and less privileged humans have been existing since the beginning of time and would continue to exist till the end. 1 or 2 is little...There are couples with over 4 children in a single room . You talk like you're not a Nigerian. Just like i said, you were probably born privileged not to know instances like these ones are not hard to come by.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Raychee:

Not everyone is subscribed to this your method. Some people believe in marriage regardless of their financial class. Poor and less privileged humans have been existing since the beginning of time and would continue to exist till the end. 1 or 2 is little...There are couples with over 4 children in a single room . You talk like you're not a Nigerian. Just like i said, you were probably born privileged not to know instances like these ones are not hard to come by.
I was not born privileged but my parents did not raise me in a one room apartment, and there is no way I am going to give birth to kids in a one room apartment.
life is all about planning. getting married is not compulsory.

The couples who lives in single room apartment in my neighborhood are those cohabiting.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Raychee(f): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:
I was not born privileged but my parents did not raise me in a one room apartment, and there is no way I am going to give birth to kids in a one room apartment.
life is all about planning. getting married is not compulsory.

The couples who lives in single room apartment in my neighborhood are those cohabiting.

I rest my case
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Mummymahdi(f): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Can Never Try Such because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

U are so selfish to say ""all of them"
U are very wrong
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Candycrushy(f): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2021
justosee:
water is free. You drink alcohol?
No ...fruit wines grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Candycrushy:
No ...fruit wines grin
Okay
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Kelvin3476: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2021
ImaIma1:

I guess there's a time to argue and a time to refrain from arguments. cheesy
Nice one
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Unrated900(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
This is a wife worth having and a husband worth having as well. God bless good women.

Un-common woman

Who is trending among the

Common woman

#continue#

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by helicoptarr: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by helicoptarr: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lastmankc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by yeman1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Naija girl no fit do this one I swear ! They love money too much... grin
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by kkins25(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lastmankc:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.