Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Okay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay (890 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by RedChiefPriest: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Okay by Sundrus: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
If u ever dey this kind betting debt situation, e mean say u be irresponsible gambler. Gamble with sense. Live ur life with sense, bcus life itself na gamble. Tread carefully...before u leap, think.

2 Likes

Re: Okay by izzou(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

Like how did you go about it? Did you run away from home? Or did you keep on playing till you're able to see the money you lost? Or did you try to end everything but somebody saw you and stopped you? Or what please?
Local man really needs help

You can bash me and call me names
I agree
But I just pray and hope for you life does not give you half of what I'm going through these past years....

So you still have this as an option?

undecided
Re: Okay by RedChiefPriest: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

So you still have this as an option?

undecided
I don't
I have officially wash my hand away from betting in this life,the next life and the next next life.
U no fit understand wetin dey go through my mind right now.
Re: Okay by Ceasaerius: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Gambling will make you to lose the trust of your friends and family.Best thing you can do is to lie to the owner of the 50k,say your account was hacked or sth like that,then work hard to repay him without gambing again.
Re: Okay by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
I entered bet9ja shop with 3K in last two years and they chopped the whole of the 3K, I wast left with nothing so i saw this sure odd (1.98 Virtuall precisely) so i confidently stake it 1K To won 1900. The bet9ja staff asked me to pay for my game, i told her to calm Down first. omo na sa their played 2-0 FT.

I almost cried that day so i gave her my phone and later collected in 5 or 7 day's

So that's it

NOTE--Don't stake more than you can't endure Ok...
Re: Okay by izzou(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

I don't
I have officially wash my hand away from betting in this life,the next life and the next next life.
U no fit understand wetin dey go through my mind right now.

Then pick up yourself and work. Stop looking for sympathy anywhere

In Nigeria, #1000 is capital already

Buy a basin - #400
Buy a bag of pure water - #150

Business don start.

Stop waiting for any advice. You have spent someone's money, and you need to replace it.

Just wake up tomorrow, and determine in your heart to make some money before the sun comes down

I wish you well, brother

1 Like

Re: Okay by kalu61(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Remove your mind from the money you lost and how you lost it and focus on what to do to get the money.

You just have to double your hustle. l don't know of any lies to tell you but never go back to betting.

No matter what is going in your head, just know alot of us passed through that stage of hustling. It's part of life experience.
Re: Okay by benzene00: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

Then pick up yourself and work. Stop looking for sympathy anywhere

In Nigeria, #1000 is capital already

Buy a basin - #400
Buy a bag of pure water - #150

Business don start.

Stop waiting for any advice. You have spent someone's money, and you need to replace it.

Just wake up tomorrow, and determine in your heart to make some money before the sun comes down

I wish you well, brother
grin
People dey this nairaland Sha
So u expect a full grown man to carry basin with pure water on his head and start walking around grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okay by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
benzene00:
grin
People dey this nairaland Sha
So u expect a full grown man to carry basin with pure water on his head and start walking around grin cheesy

Yes na grin

If him beg now, Nobody go give am shi Shi

Make him do am. By evening, him fit get like 1k to spend without gambling or begging

You sef reason am na grin
Re: Okay by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Never risk someone's fund even if it's sure, fixed or guranteed undecided
Re: Okay by helinues: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Me I see betting as an awoof that will definitely purge you.

Hope you have learnt something
Re: Okay by Cruzine11: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bros, pls stay away from gambling,i"m still trying to get over what I lost a year ago.
Re: Okay by HonourableUche(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
I'm not sure if there's a section for betting here on nairaland so that's why I chose Romance.
Make una no vex.

I just want to ask if people have been in serious gambling debt and how they were able to cope with the situation.

See I'm not greedy please I was just broke and it's not like have not been trying to do things to get money,let just say life has been flogging me really hard and giving me different shades of disappointments.

Someone told me he has sure 3 odds and I should bet massively on it and someone kept 50k with me (the story is somehow complicated) so I taught if I bet and I get gain of100k I will either go into crypto or forex that's just my main aim and this dude showed me his betting account and I saw this dude was winning by playing 2 odds and 3 odds by staking high on them.
So to cut the long story short, we lost the game by just one small mistake.

Now I'm broke and with 50k debt and the kind of thoughts that have been coming to my mind since morning is getting me scared that's why I decided to speak out and maybe I will be for once lucky enough to get some advice from people that have been in my shoes before.
Like how did you go about it? Did you run away from home? Or did you keep on playing till you're able to see the money you lost? Or did you try to end everything but somebody saw you and stopped you? Or what please?
Local man really needs help

You can bash me and call me names
I agree
But I just pray and hope for you life does not give you half of what I'm going through these past years....
Well it's almost impossible to recover betting losses if you go about chasing them. Just try and explain to the guy in question that his money is gone currently. Ask for time to pay. Meanwhile mind you there's nothing like sure odds in betting. Lastly suicide is not a way out and please don't borrow money or use people's money to gamble.Warm regards.
Re: Okay by idogbe14170: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
If u ever dey this kind betting debt situation, e mean say u be irresponsible gambler. Gamble with sense. Live ur life with sense, bcus life itself na gamble. Tread carefully...before u leap, think.
Re: Okay by hollah123: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
the op is just an idiot or better still a scammer looking for social media sympathy.

Someone promised u 3 odds n u can't test it with 10k first,your stupidity n greed combined made u drop d whole money that wasn't yours.

Even d players that are to play in d game don't know d outcome let alone one gambler in one corner.

D day Bayern thrashed Barca 8-2,even Messi n Muller didn't know that will b d result of d game.

I pity gamblers sha
Re: Okay by uthlaw: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Na #100 be my stake for bet9ja, while sporty any amount on over1.5...
Yesterday winning but na still luck,no sabiness...

B929TWTCQCPPZA-1327974!
Re: Okay by Jirehz(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Op

You have to kill yourself before you run away oo
Because the owner go still dey disturb you
If you just run away, the dept go still hang for your neck
So kill yourself before you run away

But seriously ehh
There’s nothing like sure games
No fixed games
No expert forecasters

Just giving yourselves heartache. QUIT GAMBLING!!!
Re: Okay by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Making a bet of #50k OP, una get mind o.

I don't think there's any sure way to success angry. It's all about grace.

I almost resorted to betting few days ago. But some things are definitely no no for me & betting/gambling is one.

I hope man problems go dey fair someday,,,,, even if e no finish.

Just promise you won't go betting again

(1) (Reply)

My Desire Is To Marry My Soulmate But That Would Give My Mother A Heartbreak-pls / Is It Possible To Get Bored Of Having Sex??? / Have You Seen A Sexy Ghost Before? Kindly Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.