Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down (678 Views)

I Think I'm Too Handsome for my liking...(pic)..I need sugar mummy fast. / Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
My apologizes. It wasn't for bad intention. Educational intention.
God knows i wasn't doing it for sexual reasons. If you felt that way, am sorry oh..
Just that some people do not want to be reasonable and keep on promoting hate and ignorance on innocent people..

People may hate me, call me crazy, abuse me because they don't understand the reason why i do some things.

Once again, am sorry.. My mission here is to enlighten..

Thank you and sorry Admins. I'm a good girl, as pure as gold.
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by MickzyDonald: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
No one hates you Sherry just be yourself and mind no one,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by falcon01: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
what did I miss?? the vagina/rope thingy penis?
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
falcon01:
what did I miss?? the vagina/rope thingy penis?
why you no come for morning??
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by falcon01: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
IntersexSherry:
why you no come for morning??
I was busy trying to make money and now it's time to count the money
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
My eyes are swollen. I have been crying a lot lately. Been feeling so weak and down
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
falcon01:
I was busy trying to make money and now it's time to count the money
hope you will send me small
Re: How Many People Saw That Pic I Posted Before It Was Taken Down by tribalistdcriti: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
You're a dummy

(1) (Reply)

Imma Suck This Girl Real Hard! / Ladies, What If U Catch Your Man Eating Sugarcane In Public?? / She Tried Snatching My Man But She Lieā€¦.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.