Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. (5336 Views)

Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by fineboynl(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Okay, can you now take your miserable life elsewhere
the only mistake you made was telling it to her face. I once did something like this before to a girl and it didn't end well. now the thing is you don't tell them, you just have to silently withdraw from them.

just called her to apologies that you did that out of hanger. I'm not saying you should go back to her. just beg her and move on because the relationship is already end and cannot be the same even if you go back to her.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Nyamiri: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, did you later marry her?

I didn't. Her family wanted her to marry someone from her place. It was causing issues between them. We didn't fight tho.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by extol1(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
oga mi, good evening how have you been?
good morning ma'am, great and how was your night?
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Nyamiri:

I didn't. Her family wanted her to marry someone from her place. It was causing issues between them. We didn't fight tho.

Too bad.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Deborah98(f): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:
good morning ma'am, great and how was your night?
Fine we thank God.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Wonder how some of you reason, bought a phone to impress, if that what you could have done, I ain't that type.

I bought the phone cux it meets my spec and functionality

Didnt you go with the girl to buy the phone? All i see is you trying to impress the girl

So you bought a 105k phone for uber grin
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by tiswell(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

I'm kinda regretting why I reacted like that towards her but I don't know why it's happening and I felt it could be her since I've never experienced anything like that all my life...

And on the other side, I felt maybe it's because I'm double dating too, I really don't know but this really made me cry cux I hustle day and night to acquire little I have..
op stop believing in superstitions. Your unfortunate events were mere coincidence
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Daniiel: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Okay, can you now take your miserable life elsewhere

Op that girl get BAD LUCK .... I have experienced this from one of my guy that wat close to me .... I really lost alot .... I had to run from him . I lost 2 phones and money and many others. Pls run from her .
No regret ur action bro
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by AyarmBoye(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Well I wouldn’t say she’s the cause of your mishap s.....sh*t happens but one thing I know for sure is that the girl is a not for you....She’s just using you... so because u do bolt now , you will keep dropping her here and there , and that warrants her getting angry at any slight disappointment? Guy luck up for that girl .........
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by jamesfield: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valetine: What's The Best Gift You Can Give A Girl On Val's Day? / Have U Ever Toasted A Pretty Girl, Only To Find Out She Is Lesbian? / 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.