Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. (4966 Views)

Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable? / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
what you are experiencing is just Lagos palaver,thief snatch ur phone from unwind window,Lagos and thief,someone help with a meme na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by CoolJul: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
LadyTianna:
Lol I'm tempted to insult you op. That girl didn't bring you bad luck, it was your own carelessness. How does one drive around Lagos at night with windows down? Do you leave your car doors unlocked too? Moving around without paying attention to safety measures, na so dem go soon thief your car.
Imagine trying to manipulate the girl into having sex with you. Someone who hasn't even known you for that long. She should fúck you because you said you'll marry her. Stupid man. Sorry about your phones sha. Once again na your carelessness cause am. No dey blame other people for your rubbish mistakes
gbam!

Op and u had to even tell her to her face that she'd the cause of ur misfortune! a girl u claim u like n want to make ur wify. na wa oh!
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by nuelsam: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
felong:
Hmmm... Yahoo boys don use this one destiny cash out, yes op she's a bad luck. Stay away from her. He destiny has been used so anyone who comes close to her will start experiencing losses which will be going back to those who used her. Stay away from her for your own good.
I was skeptical about the whole Yahoo plus stuff until it happened to my kid bro...one girl came to visit him at home...pretty and clean af....my bro just hugged this girl, just hug o.....mins later,he lost a $1k dollar deal he's been nursing since last year,an app hes been using for his work for the whole period blocked him outta the blues.... just like that
...just hug o.

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by FuckEveryday: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2021
I think I'm the only one laughing hard @ this story grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Op you Neva chi chumchin

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by felong(m): 2:30am On Jan 25, 2021
FuckEveryday:
I think I'm the only one laughing hard @ this story grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Op you Neva chi chumchin
What funny in this post there making you laugh?

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by OlawaleBammie: 3:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:
I met a girl recently through my job, I'm actually a bolt driver who's been doing fine since August last year, I had a girl whom i was dating since last year November and I realised the girl isn't my ideal woman so I began to search for my ideal woman.

I was still with my former girl when I met this girl, she requested me from Allen going to gbagada, I love her dress sense and love how she talks.

I asked if I can save her contact of which she didn't reject, I didn't message her since last year I saved her contact until this year I started having doubts about my former girl, i messaged her on WhatsApp and asked for a date with her, we talked about so many things and she talked about her past Ex's, I got to know from our discussion she isn't the wayward type, she's hard working and striving to be independent.

I love independent sound lady and I got attracted to her, we started with friendship and things were going fine in the 1st week, I started going to her place every night before heading home to sleep and we got so attached to each other, I was already thinking of how to leave the other girl for her since she's my ideal woman but the other girl is so attached to me that I don't want to break her heart. So I kept communication with her but not as usual as before.

The new girl is taking over my life and I even took her home to introduce to my mum since I made my decision she's the one I want.

On Thursday I invited her to come over to my house to keep my company since I wasn't in mood as I'm feeling so much emptiness in me, I ordered bolt ride for her on cash trip cux I had issue with bolt deducting more than trip fare on my card trips.
She messaged me that a container is blocking road from her to reach my street so I came down from my car to go and pay for her taxi where they parked, along that line, I couldn't feel my Samsung phone has fallen from pocket, we both went to greet her friend that lost her dad of recent and we intend to branch my friends place, on getting to my friends area, I wanted to bring out my phone to call him, that's when I realized my phone has lost, I couldn't even understand how the phone fell off me without me knowing.

Due to my job, I can't work without a phone and not just anyhow phone but a phone with high Ram to run bolt app smoothly, so I went to slot with my girl the next day and I bought another phone for 105k, that was on Friday 22nd of January, I was happy I was able to bounce back, I resumed work back on Saturday hoping to recoup from what I lost.

My girl asked me to come pick her up for her friends dad's burial ceremony and I went to pick and drop her while I resumed work back, it was time for her to leave and I was on island working but I told her to wait while I get trip to the mainland so I can take her home back but I didn't get on time and I don't want to waste fuel to the mainland, so I told her I will make an order for her while I will come see her before I go home, she was already angry cux I couldn't come pick her but I calm her down by saying I will be seeing her before going home.
I was able to get ikeja from island and I decided to visit her after dropping my rider, this was around 9:30pm, I got to her place by 10 and she was already giving me attitude cux I didn't drop her myself but I tried to talk to her.

We talked about our plans for the year, along the line, we shifted topic to sex, she wanted me to wait till we get married before we can have sex and I asked her what if it's next year we are both ready, are you saying I will have to wait till then, she said yes and I started laughing at her cuz I and her ain't virgin so how does she expect me or her to wait till that time, I then ask will she be okay if she hear I impregnate another woman and she was like why will I let it get to that if I sex another lady.
I later told her I wasn't ready for argument and I'm not ready to force her into what she doesn't want but she was already changing her face cuz I said I can't wait till then and I noticed it on her face so I told her I want to leave.
I went to drop her at home and left without her bidding me goodbye or giving me kiss, so I left not being in mood, on my way, I forgot to wine up my passenger window glass and I got to ile zik trying to cross to the other lane heading towards along but due to the speed of other cars, I couldn't cross immediately, I was waiting and flashing other cars to slow down, on waiting, a thief just shook hand inside my car thru the window and picked my phone, it was like a movie to me and I wanted to quickly cut my steering to chase the thief, that's how a Lexus Jeep speeding just hit my car and cuz minor accident.
Had to explain to the owner and begged him before he let me go, but at that moment, i lost in thought and was thinking why me in just 2days, I lost phone worth over 200k and both is because of this girl.
I drove back to her house to tell her what just happened to me and told her it's over between us cux it's been bad luck she brought into my life.

She called me later when I got home but I kept swearing for her not to ever call me again with the bad luck following her, and before all this happened, I had a nightmare where I helped a lady in the dream and the lady was later accusing me of what I particularly helped her with.

So I started linking the dream to what happened to me.

With all this I narrated, could it mean it's the girl that brought bad luck to me or it's the former girl I gilted or all it's just a coincidence...
how old are you bro??
Ur action was childish ,at least u should have watched and play along.
Even if truly she is a badluck u don't have to tell her to her face?
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:25am On Jan 25, 2021
U let your emotions get the better of you.. you have no control over the situation uve put urself. You are desperate and confused same time and u ended up making a mess. You have to learn how to control urself when it comes to women. Since uve found wat u want in a woman y allow sex to overshadow ur thought. Bro u made mess put urself together. Maybe start afresh if u can
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by OlawaleBammie: 3:39am On Jan 25, 2021
LordKO:
You're simply a man who takes pleasure in avoiding acceptance of the outcome of his actions. Start to assume the full outcome of your actions because it's one major hallmark of a responsible adult.

Una go just dey talk weytin Una never experienced before.
Experience they say is the best teacher.

Pls wait, if something bad want to happen to u, won't it come from Ur slacking and carelessness??, See when u want to experience badluck is when u will be more careless than ever, u won't even know what is causing u the carelessness all u Wil know is that u re mishandling tins here and there without proper explanation

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by OlawaleBammie: 3:46am On Jan 25, 2021
nuelsam:
I was skeptical about the whole Yahoo plus stuff until it happened to my kid bro...one girl came to visit him at home...pretty and clean af....my bro just hugged this girl, just hug o.....mins later,he lost a $1k dollar deal he's been nursing since last year,an app hes been using for his work for the whole period blocked him outta the blues.... just like that
...just hug o.

This one loud o shocked shocked

I just pity those who are blaming it on carelessness

Maybe we should say Ur brother is careless as well grin
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by mmadu4: 4:28am On Jan 25, 2021
if you had told the girl that you were tired and went home straight all these wouldn't have happened . next time learn to put your self and safety first before anyone else
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by SavageBoy: 4:39am On Jan 25, 2021
After wasting somebody daughter's time,you discovered she's not the ideal person for you

You no even waste time
Gbam!!!
You jump enter another person

Instead of you to take your time and study this one at least to know if she's the ideal person for you,you just lose guard and were drawn by the superficials.
What's even your definition of an "ideal" Lady?

It's obvious you don't know what you want.
Don't blame her for your misfortunes in life
I believe there are consequences for every action we take in life,sooner or later we'll have to bear the consequences of our actions

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by femi4: 5:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:
I met a girl recently through my job, I'm actually a bolt driver who's been doing fine since August last year, I had a girl whom i was dating since last year November and I realised the girl isn't my ideal woman so I began to search for my ideal woman.

I was still with my former girl when I met this girl, she requested me from Allen going to gbagada, I love her dress sense and love how she talks.

I asked if I can save her contact of which she didn't reject, I didn't message her since last year I saved her contact until this year I started having doubts about my former girl, i messaged her on WhatsApp and asked for a date with her, we talked about so many things and she talked about her past Ex's, I got to know from our discussion she isn't the wayward type, she's hard working and striving to be independent.

I love independent sound lady and I got attracted to her, we started with friendship and things were going fine in the 1st week, I started going to her place every night before heading home to sleep and we got so attached to each other, I was already thinking of how to leave the other girl for her since she's my ideal woman but the other girl is so attached to me that I don't want to break her heart. So I kept communication with her but not as usual as before.

The new girl is taking over my life and I even took her home to introduce to my mum since I made my decision she's the one I want.

On Thursday I invited her to come over to my house to keep my company since I wasn't in mood as I'm feeling so much emptiness in me, I ordered bolt ride for her on cash trip cux I had issue with bolt deducting more than trip fare on my card trips.
She messaged me that a container is blocking road from her to reach my street so I came down from my car to go and pay for her taxi where they parked, along that line, I couldn't feel my Samsung phone has fallen from pocket, we both went to greet her friend that lost her dad of recent and we intend to branch my friends place, on getting to my friends area, I wanted to bring out my phone to call him, that's when I realized my phone has lost, I couldn't even understand how the phone fell off me without me knowing.

Due to my job, I can't work without a phone and not just anyhow phone but a phone with high Ram to run bolt app smoothly, so I went to slot with my girl the next day and I bought another phone for 105k, that was on Friday 22nd of January, I was happy I was able to bounce back, I resumed work back on Saturday hoping to recoup from what I lost.

My girl asked me to come pick her up for her friends dad's burial ceremony and I went to pick and drop her while I resumed work back, it was time for her to leave and I was on island working but I told her to wait while I get trip to the mainland so I can take her home back but I didn't get on time and I don't want to waste fuel to the mainland, so I told her I will make an order for her while I will come see her before I go home, she was already angry cux I couldn't come pick her but I calm her down by saying I will be seeing her before going home.
I was able to get ikeja from island and I decided to visit her after dropping my rider, this was around 9:30pm, I got to her place by 10 and she was already giving me attitude cux I didn't drop her myself but I tried to talk to her.

We talked about our plans for the year, along the line, we shifted topic to sex, she wanted me to wait till we get married before we can have sex and I asked her what if it's next year we are both ready, are you saying I will have to wait till then, she said yes and I started laughing at her cuz I and her ain't virgin so how does she expect me or her to wait till that time, I then ask will she be okay if she hear I impregnate another woman and she was like why will I let it get to that if I sex another lady.
I later told her I wasn't ready for argument and I'm not ready to force her into what she doesn't want but she was already changing her face cuz I said I can't wait till then and I noticed it on her face so I told her I want to leave.
I went to drop her at home and left without her bidding me goodbye or giving me kiss, so I left not being in mood, on my way, I forgot to wine up my passenger window glass and I got to ile zik trying to cross to the other lane heading towards along but due to the speed of other cars, I couldn't cross immediately, I was waiting and flashing other cars to slow down, on waiting, a thief just shook hand inside my car thru the window and picked my phone, it was like a movie to me and I wanted to quickly cut my steering to chase the thief, that's how a Lexus Jeep speeding just hit my car and cuz minor accident.
Had to explain to the owner and begged him before he let me go, but at that moment, i lost in thought and was thinking why me in just 2days, I lost phone worth over 200k and both is because of this girl.
I drove back to her house to tell her what just happened to me and told her it's over between us cux it's been bad luck she brought into my life.

She called me later when I got home but I kept swearing for her not to ever call me again with the bad luck following her, and before all this happened, I had a nightmare where I helped a lady in the dream and the lady was later accusing me of what I particularly helped her with.

So I started linking the dream to what happened to me.

With all this I narrated, could it mean it's the girl that brought bad luck to me or it's the former girl I gilted or all it's just a coincidence...
It not the girl. You are just careless and not security conscious. You won't blame yourself and you ll continue to be careless with your phone and late night movement around Lagos
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 6:58am On Jan 25, 2021
LadyTianna:
Lol I'm tempted to insult you op. That girl didn't bring you bad luck, it was your own carelessness. How does one drive around Lagos at night with windows down? Do you leave your car doors unlocked too? Moving around without paying attention to safety measures, na so dem go soon thief your car.
Imagine trying to manipulate the girl into having sex with you. Someone who hasn't even known you for that long. She should fúck you because you said you'll marry her. Stupid man. Sorry about your phones sha. Once again na your carelessness cause am. No dey blame other people for your rubbish mistakes

I know your life is miserable and reason why you reason this way, who said I'm trying to manipulate her into what she doesn't want.

Anyway, you don't worth the argument so let me just look away.

Next time, Read and comprehend before you spill anything.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by coming2america: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

I'm kinda regretting why I reacted like that towards her but I don't know why it's happening and I felt it could be her since I've never experienced anything like that all my life...

And on the other side, I felt maybe it's because I'm double dating too, I really don't know but this really made me cry cux I hustle day and night to acquire little I have..

You carry bad luck for body, you dey accuse another person of bad luck. See this guy o. Go for deliverance. Your village people dey follow u, you are accusing an innocent girl.

Instead of you to hustle,you are chasing woman. How many driversdo you evensee dating their fares? She refused to givr you coochie because she knows you are not upto scratch (from a female viewpoint). You think a girl that ordered you as her uber driver will mentally admit to herself that you, the driver, is her boyfriend?

Leave woman n hustle.Yeye dey smell.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2021
coming2america:

You carry bad luck for body, you dey accuse another person of bad luck. See this guy o. Go for deliverance. Your village people dey follow u, you are accusing an innocent girl.

Instead of you to hustle,you are chasing woman. How many driversdo you evensee dating their fares?

Yeye dey smell.

Where is the sense in what you just said?

No be you supposed dey shook mouth for this matter.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by coming2america: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Where is the sense in what you just said?

No be you supposed dey shook mouth for this matter.

Is thereany sense in you, sayng someone else is giving you badluck? Any sensible woman needs to keep away from you because you are the supestitious type that goes around attributing your seybacks to others.

A dangerous kinda man.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2021
coming2america:

Instead of you to hustle,you are chasing woman. How many driversdo you evensee dating their fares? She refused to givr you coochie because she knows you are not upto scratch (from a female viewpoint). You think a girl that ordered you as her uber driver will mentally admit to herself that you, the driver, is her boyfriend?

Leave woman n hustle.Yeye dey smell.

Do you now see that your brain is leaking from the skull
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
coming2america:

Is thereany sense in you, sayng someone else is giving you badluck? Any sensible woman needs to keep away from you because you are the supestitious type that goes around attributing your seybacks to others.

A dangerous kinda man.

Okay,
I'm superstitious cuz we are in a spiritual world where things happens so I'm bound to be superstitious...
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
This new lady aint bad luck. You are such a careless person.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by coming2america: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Okay,
I'm superstitious cuz we are in a spiritual world where things happens so I'm bound to be superstitious...

Keep your superstitions to yoursef. Never ever tell anybody they have badluck. Once that girl gets a new guy or better guy now, she will use you to trend on twitter. Title of thread will be;

How a loser Bolt Driver accused me of giving him badluck.

Everybody go use you laugh

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2021
coming2america:

Keep your superstitions to yoursef. Never ever tell anybody they have badluck. Once that girl gets a new guy or better guy now, she will use you to trend on twitter. Title of thread will be;

How a loser Bolt Driver accused me of giving him badluck.

Everybody go use you laugh

Okay, can you now take your miserable life elsewhere
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by LadyTianna(f): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

I know your life is miserable and reason why you reason this way, who said I'm trying to manipulate her into what she doesn't want.

Anyway, you don't worth the argument so let me just look away.

Next time, Read and comprehend before you spill anything.

what's the point in asking her what she'll do if you get another girl pregnant? Is that not an attempt at manipulation so that she'll have sex with you? If someone really wants to marry a woman, is that a statement he will even utter to her? Better leave her alone, you're a pathetic manipulative person

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by GetMeRight: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

It has nothing to do with your previous girl because starting and ending relationships doesn't just started today.
Equally, it is not a coincidence at all.
Lastly, it has to do with the new girl but not the way perceived it, nothing spiritual at all about your loss. It is just that you are not your usual self around this new girl. She is taking much of your thoughts and attention and that doesn't allow you to THINK clearly. You just need to approach your relationship with her in a new way, don't be desperate or make her the center of your focus. You can swear at her as much as you would like, you can hate her as much as you would like, you are definitely going back to her when the dust is settled.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by LadyTianna(f): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Okay,
Lol your mind was so fixated on the fact that she didn't let you fúck her and you forgot to wind up your windows. Next time think with the head on your shoulders, not the one between your legs. Careless nigga
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
LadyTianna:
what's the point in asking her what she'll do if you get another girl pregnant? Is that not an attempt at manipulation so that she'll have sex with you? If someone really wants to marry a woman, is that a statement he will even utter to her? Better leave her alone, you're a pathetic manipulative person

She brought up the discussion herself of which I wasn't interested to talk about and reason why I gave her that instance, had to cut that conversation short cuz I knew it wasn't going to end well...
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2021
SUPERSTITION WILL CREATE LOT OF ENEMIES AND DRAIN YIUR ENERGY.

Guy, you just enter a new relationship, aa a simp you are, lot of thought on your mind that made you lost concentration.

I am sure you bought a phone of 105k to impress that girl...i am sure it also affected you.

You are the cause of your bad luck because of your carelessness.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by GetMeRight: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2021
LadyTianna:

You made it look like girls don't have sex with guys they just met within a day or two. Lol

1 Like

Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
SUPERSTITION WILL CREATE LOT OF ENEMIES AND DRAIN YIUR ENERGY.

Guy, you just enter a new relationship, aa a simp you are, lot of thought on your mind that made you lost concentration.

I am sure you bought a phone of 105k to impress that girl...i am sure it also affected you.

You are the cause of your bad luck because of your carelessness.

Wonder how some of you reason, bought a phone to impress, if that what you could have done, I ain't that type.

I bought the phone cux it meets my spec and functionality
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

You made it look like girls don't have sex with guys they just met within a day or two. Lol
You should have directed it to her cux she can't say she has never had sex with a guy she met within a week.
That I'm sure of.
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by LadyTianna(f): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
GetMeRight:

The point here is that the girl didn't want to but he still felt so entitled to her body because he mentioned .marriage to her
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by Olayetan(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
LadyTianna:

The point here is that the girl didn't want to but he still felt so entitled to her body because he mentioned .marriage to her

Hey, I never felt so entitled to anything, I only told her the bitter truth, she wanted to keep me and be having flings outside while I will be there waiting...
Re: Could She Be The Bad Luck In My Life. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Nyamiri:
There are girls with good luck and there are girls with bad luck. I have an experience which is the direct opposite. I shared it here 2 years ago.

There's this girl I have. Whenever we have sex, I get money and favour. More than 3 times, I noticed the same pattern. When I noticed, there was a day I tried something.

After we had sex, she told me she was looking for 60k to complete her rent. I told her I would give her 50k and she said it was too much, I should give her 30k. I insisted on giving her 50k. She collected it and was very grateful.

After going to drop her, on my way back, a customer called me for my services. What I usually charge 90k for, I billed him 300k and he paid. I mean transferred the 300k to me before getting home. I didn't mean to charge 300k, just wanted to confirm my suspicions about the babe.

Your mistake is that you shouldn't have told that babe about what she's carrying. You should have observed her and strategically pulled away.

So, did you later marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Girls Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / First Time In My Life I Knack And She Didnt Cum / Why Men Must Minimize Female Friendships. Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.