Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty (3516 Views)

My Good Friend Slept With My Girlfriend. I Tested Her Loyalty! He Betrayed Me / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
So I and this lady work in same organization , over time i suspected she grew fond of me because she was always around me in the office gisting . So it happened that we other staff were like gossiping about the closeness so we resulted to chatting , instead to caught the whole story shot she chatted me and said he wanted me to sok her nip I was like we're ? When she said in the office lol

Then this early morning I was the only one in the office she came with a crop top and motioned to me to do the needful , she popped it on my face lol ! I held the oranges with sucked as if expectant of honey �,after like 5 minutes we stopped she adjusted her self in my mind I was like are we for real! Though we later chatted about it and agree to not go that far anymore we still work together but I got her loyalty! 100�she makes sure I get any valuable information , in the office always coming around to say hi to me wtf[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by BigDan69: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Iamagoodgirll: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Don't worry very soon you will have sex with her in office
Does it mean there's no CCTV in your work place

1 Like

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
You couldn’t even do what your moniker says. Come back next time with better good news.
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Polynek(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
We are waiting 4 ur next update grin
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Naa Mr I too know u fink we are dat mugucious like u
Iamagoodgirll:
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oooose set awon Togisibe
Polynek:
We are waiting 4 ur next update grin
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
So why do u fink I never finga the fin Mr I sabi pass my neighbor I don leak am join read my lips

Carchoice:
You couldn’t even do what your moniker says. Come back next time with better good news.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by FalseProphet1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
I see you spend every last penny of your salary on her, I see you becoming very miserable, I see her leaving you for much richer guys, I see you drinking snipper.

This I have seen

13 Likes

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by chatinent: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drinking garri with excess sugar is not good.

Office on Sunday?
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
[...

I see u in the mogue

quote author=FalseProphet1 post=105069855]I see you spend every last penny of your salary on her, I see you becoming very miserable, I see her leaving you for much richer guys, I see you drinking snipper.

This I have seen [/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol u fink I be civil servant ? Sabi ki u
chatinent:
Drinking garri with excess sugar is not good.

Office on Sunday?
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Iamagoodgirll: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifinger:

Naa Mr I too know u fink we are dat mugucious like u
'miss' and such words of yours is not necessary
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
[
Action and reaction are equal and opposite
quote author=Iamagoodgirll post=105070766] 'miss' and such words of yours is not necessary[/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Gleez: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you spend every last penny of your salary on her, I see you becoming very miserable, I see her leaving you for much richer guys, I see you drinking snipper.

This I have seen

You're too funny
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifinger:
So why do u fink I never finga the fin Mr I sabi pass my neighbor I don leak am join read my lips

Nigerian girl dey show you bobbyy for work place you dey happy. Na express you dey go.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by KingDash: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifinger:
So I and this lady work in same organization , over time i suspected she grew fond of me because she was always around me in the office gisting . So it happened that we other staff were like gossiping about the closeness so we resulted to chatting , instead to caught the whole story shot she chatted me and said he wanted me to sok her nip I was like we're ? When she said in the office lol

Then this early morning I was the only one in the office she came with a crop top and motioned to me to do the needful , she popped it on my face lol ! I held the oranges with sucked as if expectant of honey �,after like 5 minutes we stopped she adjusted her self in my mind I was like are we for real! Though we later chatted about it and agree to not go that far anymore we still work together but I got her loyalty! 100�she makes sure I get any valuable information , in the office always coming around to say hi to me wtf[color=#000099][/color]
that's the only thing you know... breast, your mates dey build robots.
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Polynek(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifinger:

Oooose set awon Togisibe
As I no de understand Yoruba nko grin U beta use English oo cheesy
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by muller101(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
You expect CCTV in a work place where you work for 6months and received 2 months salary?

3 Likes

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Iamagoodgirll: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
muller101:
You expect CCTV in a work place where you work for 6months and received 2 months salary?
haa I didn't know it's that kind of work o
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
If fit be your wife or future wife self thank me for services done

Carchoice:

Nigerian girl dey show you bobbyy for work place you dey happy. Na express you dey go.
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Werey I send it papa message ?abi na me bubu wey montgage ur destiny to china

KingDash:
that's the only thing you know... breast, your mates dey build robots.
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who ur English epp

quote author=Polynek post=105074774] As I

no de understand Yoruba nko grin U beta use English oo cheesy[/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Werey de ment no be me send ur papa go join Boko Haram

quote author=muller101 post=105075272] You expect CCTV in a work place where you work for 6months and received 2 months salary?[/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifinger:
If fit be your wife or future wife self thank me for services done

grin

Please update us when you finally mess up.
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by KingDash: 12:14am On Aug 23, 2021
ifinger:
Werey I send it papa message ?abi na me bubu wey montgage ur destiny to china

useless thing... e pain am.

1 Like

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2021
[

Werey na me say make sapa ki ur fada shift

quote author=KingDash post=105079958] useless thing... e pain am.[/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by KingDash: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2021
ifinger:
[

Werey na me say make sapa ki ur fada shift

quote author=KingDash post=105079958] useless thing... e pain am.
atleast I get dignity unlike you swine.

1 Like

Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by proclinician: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Nairaland Boys and their stories
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
True life Yan but u were here to listen to stories but was disappointed sorry ehn we tell the Truth here
proclinician:
Nairaland Boys and their stories
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by ifinger: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yeah yaa mama and his smely count be swine no wonder ur mouth de smell

quote author=KingDash post=105088643] atleast I get dignity unlike you swine.[/quote]
Re: I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty by KingDash: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
ifinger:
Yeah yaa mama and his smely count be swine no wonder ur mouth de smell

quote author=KingDash post=105088643] atleast I get dignity unlike you swine.
show some sense bruh, I'm only helping your useless life so you dont mess up like the dogs on the streets... stupid boy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This babe is in charge of the banging / Are These Facts True About Women? / Beware Of Queen Hembadoon Atir She's A Wanted Scammer (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.