Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams (38461 Views)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by abu12: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2021
fortunately opc chairman realized Fulani has been terrorizing Yoruba land, three days ago.

face saving

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by etrouble: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.

What about you? Are you still sleeping or you are already dead?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Buksaylor: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Smart talk, it shall be well

You guys said MNK was ranting but it's coming to pass!

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Simbrixton(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Gani Adams should STFU. When I saw this clown campaigning for Jonathan in 2015, then I knew that greed has gotten into him. He has not advocated for any Yoruba cause since he became who the head of the illiterate wing of OPC. Despite the Fulani abuse in the Southwest, he has not for one day taken his men into the forests to stop this menace. Sunday Igboho is at the moment the bravest thing to come out of Yoruba land and he will get all the support he deserves.
u be baby
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by yusluvad(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Baba keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Sweeetheart(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Yoruba land and Yoruba must be protected with all course and might

wait for no Gani Adams or Gani Usman, be ready to be safe, be ready to sanitize your ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by kingharzy: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2021
MondayOsunbor:
[sup][/sup]

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique used for political purpose or, more formally, "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body".[1] The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic. The claim that Germany was not beaten in 1918 was itself called a big lie.[2]

thank you for the unsolicited German language and history lecture. Please take the next Lufthansa flight back to Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Foolishbuhari: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Gani Adams should STFU. When I saw this clown campaigning for Jonathan in 2015, then I knew that greed has gotten into him. He has not advocated for any Yoruba cause since he became who the head of the illiterate wing of OPC. Despite the Fulani abuse in the Southwest, he has not for one day taken his men into the forests to stop this menace. Sunday Igboho is at the moment the bravest thing to come out of Yoruba land and he will get all the support he deserves.

Look at the bolded. Do you see how confused you are? He advocated against voting the current disaster but y'all abused and denigrated him. How's the yoruba cause going so far clown?

Then shebi you don't have legs to go into the forest abi? Let him go to the forest so you people would say he's destroying your allegiance with the north for 2023 for political reasons or patronage abi? Same you people who have brought his OPC and the Afenifere to the public space and insulted and denigrated them?

Confused lots. Y'all don't even know what is wrong with you people. I hope Sunday Igboho is careful sha because it's his same yoruba people who will betray him, then they will get their Lagos-Ibadan and Alausa slaves BMC branch to support it, make lots of noise and Gaslight anyone of dissenting opinion.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Awoo88: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.
That one will never wake up on this matter. The idiot is more interested in 2023 hoping on fulani support

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Odua1stson: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
But we need to let them know we aren't to be toyed with, don't put your finger inside our mouth bcuz we can bite you and nothing will happen. We no dey chest beat like ndi potopoto but we be baba and nobody i mean no tribe can try any shit with us
fvck southern unity

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Lightorder: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.
why won’t he be sleeping whereas his dream of his presidency superceeds the security and lives of his people . Adams has been a great leader from day one

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2021
This shii getting more interesting, when will tinubu comment or condemn the killing of his people by Fulani terrorist thou. Ohhhh' he is busy with his 2023 agenda that will never come to reality.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Hangulsaram: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
What exactly is the point you are trying to make, because you have said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by AlhajiImam: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Gani Adams must be arrested if he intends heating up the polity in this little misunderstanding
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by tishbite41(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Igbos, I beg in the name of God, stay out of this. History revolves, it is about to repeat itself. Be prepared, watch from the sidelines. Salvation is near!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Lightorder: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
you are a child , you don’t know anything
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by PoliticalHunter: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

The guy did not talk,every one was saying why didn't he talk,now he did and you are saying he should stfu,smh you can't really please humans

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by bigfish3k: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2021
samuelson06:
Everyone should rise up and speak against the evil of fulani herdsmen now. If there have ever been a time we need well meaning Nigerians, especially of the South West extraction to speak up, it is now. We need to rebuke this evil that the fulani herdsmen have taken too far. Without any corresponding brutal reaction, regardless of the FG's noise, the North in general would never stop trampling on us the way they feel.
What about the acclaimed yoruba leader Tinubu

Oh I forgot,
He is waiting for everything to die down for him to start his 2023 campaign which is most important to him than the lives of Yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Coward man
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.

From deep slumber
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Bar1941(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Na God go punish ACF, Meyati Allah and Buhari joined together, let the war begins.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by remzytimer: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2021
See what Buhari has caused in this Nation, people that used to live together as brothers in peace and harmony turn enemy over the night , even the citizens that use be law abiding Nigeria turn criminal all in the name of protest because of your selfish reasons, I don't know what you stand to enjoy, I don't blame you, I blame those who imposed you on us and God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Why is tinubu not defending the Yoruba as a leader?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Zenithpeak(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Only a politician will talk like this to protect his political achievements without hurting his benefactors and godfathers.....

We expected Gani Adams being The Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba Land to speak courageously without mincing words against any external aggression on the land he sworn by oats to protect unfortunate they have to forced words out of his mouth. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by supereagle(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2021
BANDITRY, INSURGENCY, KIDNAPPING IN SOUTH WEST AND FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP

*A nation or race who can not feed herself will remain a slave to whosoever is feeding her.*

The sudden rise in banditry, insurgency, kidnapping, killing and maiming in Nigeria particularly in the South West recently is long envisaged, these are orchestrated coordinated ignorantly accepted and planned by our leaders since the demise of our late sage Pa Obafemi Awolowo. Our leaders has thrown the core leadership quality of making the security of lifes and properties their priority above their personal ego to the dogs long ago.

Jide Sanwo-olu no doubt is naive and overwhelm with the demand of governance in Lagos to be able to think of South West, Seyi Makinde of Oyo is too immature and egocentric, Oyetola of Osun is too pre-occupied with perennial issue which the overwhelming performances of his predecessor placed on his land, Fayemi of Ekiti is too ambitious and preoccupied with his inordinate Presidential of Vice Presidential ambition while Akeredolu is grasping to breathe for them to think beyond their nose and collectively think of security of lifes and properties of Oodualand. They are all Awo apostles in his cap and eye glasses not by his visionary leadership.

Pa Obafemi Awolowo as a young man went to London in 1944 to study law, from where he founded the Egbe Omo Oduduwa (Yoruba: “Society of the Descendants of Oduduwa”) with the sole objective to promote the culture and unity of the Yoruba people and to ensure a secure future for the Yorubas. This is the future our current day leaders has bastardised.

In 1947, Pa Awolowo (SAW) made case for the need of a federal form of government in an independent Nigeria to safeguard the interests of each ethnic nationality and region and to create a sustainable basis for Nigerian unity. He also called for rapid progress toward self-government. Pa Awolowo saw the future and what is expected then knowing fully well that Nigeria began its national life as a regionalized entity. In fact, it is a testament to the success of this regional experiment that Nigwria have as one of the core elements of the call for restructuring, the need to return to the regional arrangement of the 60s.

Regionalism in Nigeria is built on the country’s ethnic configuration as well as the natural spread of mineral and agricultural resources. Thus, the Southeast has coal in abundance, and this is matched by the cultivation of cocoa in the Souhwest, with groundnut and leather dominating in the North.

With the collapse of regionalism, suddenly, governance in the South West lacks good development performance, visionary and transformational leadership fizzled put and disappeared.  Ooduland began to search for a realistic leadership which will work according to the implications and consequences derived from a well-researched development agenda that is balanced between policy expectations matched by the cost implications of the intended programmes with a funding strategy. Tranformational leadership became an issue. Whereas transformational leadership is essentially proactive—it pushes the boundary of policies that empower the citizens, vision and a mission that was matched to an ideology defined around the empowerment of the people.

Today, Oodualand is at the mercy of Fulanis because without them, we can not feed ourselves, without tomatoes, rice, fruits, onions etc from the North we can not feed on them, without Fulani cow, we are short of beef, our roads are filled with Okada riders full of Fulanis, our day to day provision of essential commodities are at the mercy of Fulanis all because Oodualand lacks transformational leadership with vision. Developmental Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN)  Commision which should be the driving force is been deliberately crippled by our today's leaders, budgetary allocations for agricultural and rural development where deliberately held down in favour of personal satisfaction of our political class at the detriment of the masses, Oodualand is finally left for free fall against the vision and plan of our founding fathers.

During the days of Pa Awolowo, agriculture was the benchmark against global knowledge bank which was why he successfully organized farmers into functional cooperative movements, especially around the cocoa farmers marketing cooperative. The development of the Ewekoro Cement Factory was also very significant in boosting the socioeconomic fortune of the Western Region. Where are factories, companies provided by our current day leaders to mitigate against unemployment?

Today, it is just unfortunate that those who have prided themselves as the political heirs of Awolowo and the Awo ideology have failed to carry on the governance baton that would have extended Awolowo’s legacy to the six Southwestern states of Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos and Osun, including Kwara, states.

The killing, raping of our wives, daughters, sisters, kidnapping of our loved ones etc may not be abated but continue unless we depend less on outsiders to feed ourselves, unless our political leaders set aside their ego/ambition to finding a common ground to as a people prioritised the collective safety of our people.

In the word of Pa Mandela "safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear" and solace in the word of Pa Awolowo *"after rain comes sunshine; after darkness comes the glorious dawn. There is no sorrow without its alloy of joy; there is no joy without its admixture of sorrow. Behind the ugly terrible mask of misfortune lies the beautiful soothing countenance of prosperity. So, tear the mask!"*.
Is never too late for our leaders to wake up and do the needful to avoid the coming amageldon, one thousand and one meetings can not solve the problem except the needful is done.

With the above,

I remain yet,

HC Ade
Copied.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Zenithpeak(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2021
comshots:

For economic and political reasons obviously.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by banio: 7:37am On Jan 25, 2021
They conquered illorin - cum Kwara. So they are certain of their next target. It's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by thedio(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmmm obe ki mi nikun agba atipe oruko ta so Omo eni,inu eni ni gbe
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

Y should gani adams take his men into d forests? Our able commander-in-chief of d armed forces and his security chiefs including d DSS are very much on top of d situation
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2021
comshots:

Is this election period? Wait till election that's when u will see d "leader" in Tinubu
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by orisunmibare01(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

You havent made any sense at all.
Gani didnt undermine sunday, he has spoken against the fulani attacks and everyone has at one time supported a failure ploitician. so whats the problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.