Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams (38457 Views)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Kunlevic1984(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.

Tinubu will not because of his useless presidential ambition. He remains silence to sucure north support

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by YorubaPrince: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Gani Adams should STFU. When I saw this clown campaigning for Jonathan in 2015, then I knew that greed has gotten into him. He has not advocated for any Yoruba cause since he became who the head of the illiterate wing of OPC. Despite the Fulani abuse in the Southwest, he has not for one day taken his men into the forests to stop this menace. Sunday Igboho is at the moment the bravest thing to come out of Yoruba land and he will get all the support he deserves.

God bless you, bro. This foolish Gani Adams was a pauper back in his earlier years but, greed and lack of integrity have made him a FOOL! He too now acts and talks like one of them. Na Thunder go strike am! angry

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Tonitoniton(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2021
ur silence is more than cowardice. if there is a another higher word it should be used.

u say u are kankanfo of yoruba land and its defender, yet, u sit and watch fulani madmen rape,kill,steal,destroy and displace ur people and u are saying u are not a coward? what are u then?

it will be a shame and great pain if the yoruba nation dont know who their leader is by now

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Lenient001: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Second wave of #ENDSARS protest but this one nah #ENDHERDSMEN protest.
It's now truly emerged that Buhari is the problem of Nigeria #BUHARIMUSTGO.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Hangulsaram: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

My brains lack comprehension, its not my fault.
You still sound as someone with low IQ
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Neddstark: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Hangulsaram:

I still sound as a retarded fellow

Sorry
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by GeneralPula: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2021
darocha1:
I am with kankanfo on this.

South West leaders need to be careful in handling the issues on ground. If it degenerate into a war, even if yoruba overpower the fulani, we will still be the looses.
The hazard created in Lagos during #EndSars will be a child's play when projected with likely end game .

A little hot... A little cold is (majamasa) where you know akinkanju.

Our silly politicians need to put party and future aspirations aside and condemn this act with one roaring voice.

It is only an existing state you can rule. I hope our obas & those in seat of power know this

It is you people that is hoping that war will happen.

Governors are handling the matter as its suppose to be, ain’t nothing like war here..
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Okpeisaac(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
wait un till they kill your people finish before you talk.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by MT: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
What is the relevance of Gani Adams? We are using our state allocation to pay salaries and emoluments of charlatans. He parades himself like a general without having any influence whatsoever, yet the state keeps paying him money and he is living large. Shame!. No wonder the country is at this parlor state that it is.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by chaloskyx: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
MY OWN IS LET THEM PUT THESE FULANIS IN THEIR PLACE ABEG THEY ARE TOO FULL OF THEMSELVES WETIN SEF IF YOU GUYS WANT TO PROVE YOU ARE INDEPENDENT SPLIT FROM NIGERIA NOW WITH ALL THE LAND IN THE NORTH YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED YOU ARE NOW COMING TO ANOTHER MANS LAND AND DOING AS YOU PLEASE NAWA O THESE NORTHERNERS REALLY TAKE ALL OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA AS OUTSIDERS O
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by 1kinggy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.

Tinubu still sleeping.

The sleeping one will not wake up until his ambition is tampered with.
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Blackdisciple(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
laiperi:
Just woke up.
Tinubu still sleeping.

Walai he just woke up ooo.
Mr Sunday done pinch them
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mr Sunday done pour cold water for plenty of them oo,now they are coming out to talk gradually..

Oyo herdsmen issue should be for some years now maybe 2 or so..

God bless you Mr Sunday
Re: Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams by LordOfTheGame: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Every southerner must stand up against these fulani terrorists that are working so hard to conquer al of us and take over our lands. This is not about your political party or interests, it's about life and survival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.